Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. (2706 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

One of the reasons I became any atheist was when it hit me that none of it is defensible for a supposed god who is love. Yes the implication is, the writers were using "divine imperative" to narrate their side of the tale.
What is "divine imperative"?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
budaatum:

What is "divine imperative"?

god's command or directive
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

god's command or directive
Like Angel Gabriel telling them what to write?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Anas09: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
budaatum:
Good question.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2019
budaatum:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Yes
Did Angel Gabriel tell them what to write?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2019
budaatum:

Did Angel Gabriel tell them what to write?

I don't believe any such thing as spirits or angels exist so no.

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

I don't believe any such thing as spirits or angels exist so no.
So, let's go back a bit then. Who wrote the Bible?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
budaatum:

So, let's go back a bit then. Who wrote the Bible?

Men

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Men
Men with special powers - Angel Gabriel, "god's command or directive", "divine imperative"?

I was going to add 'ability to write' as a special power, and 'ability to recall', but figured I should ask first if they could be considered "special powers", or abilities, at least.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
budaatum:

Men with special powers - Angel Gabriel, "god's command or directive", "divine imperative"?

I was going to add 'ability to write' as a special power, and 'ability to recall', but figured I should ask first if they could be considered "special powers", or abilities, at least.

Maybe special within the ambit of feats men are capable of but nothing supernatural or spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Maybe special within the ambit of feats men are capable of but nothing supernatural or spiritual.
So, men with at least the ability to write?

Are these men who saw God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed / Generational Curse / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.