Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage (5948 Views)

Guys can U toast babe selling bread witout being Ashame? / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? / Can You Answer A Question Wit A Question Witout Confusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by jesmond3945: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
How can you flog someone becasue of this in 2019? What has these people ever contributed to humanity?
Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Letter so these women would come to Europe and claim Islam is a religion of peace and that they want sharia. grin

The can never ever go to Europe and claim that Islam is a religion of peace. How can they?!!! grin
In Europe if you like sef FVCK d mama wey born you but in Islam their barbarism restricts sex to marriage which is not good at all.

I think they are not COURAGEOUS enough to embrace a society of SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES, UNWANTED PREGNANCIES, ABORTION........LIKE EUROPEANS.

Bro, they are not brave hearts. Why should they deter anyone from having sex outside marriage by flogging?!. How can Islam be a religion of peace. These people are backward for making such efforts to keeping sex strictly within wedlock and not outside of it. THESE PEOPLE MUST REALLY BE COWARDS, SO AFRAID ON A SOCIETY RUNNING OF COLLAPSED FAMILY STRUCTURE OF BABY MAMAS AND BABY DADDIES ,AN OUT CROP OF PROMISCUITY, LIKE IT IS IN EUROPE IN THIS MODERN AGE!!! WHEN WILL ISLAM FREE ITSELF OF ARCHAIC WAY OF LIFE AND MOVE WITH THE MODERN TREND OF SEXUAL FREEDOMgrin

jesmond3945:
How can you flog someone becasue of this in 2019? What has these people ever contributed to humanity?

Contributed absolutely NOTHING!!!. They should have found a better way instead of flogging you for having sex outside marriage. The should have promoted contraceptives and most importantly ABORTION. grin
Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by Nwaikuku2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Honestly but I'll fund and mobilize those that will destroy those people that will gather and make that silly law
Seriously! you must be more powerful than Buhari and richer than Dangote!

1 Like

Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by Topmaike007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is the most dumb religion I have ever seen
Re: Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage by najib632(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:
The people who practice the sharia law themselves are too blind to see that their in bondage rather than freedom.

Their lives would flourish colorfully if they were not bound by such humiliating law.
Do not speak out of ignorance my friend, that is the law Allah revealed to Musa A.S.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) / Swag! Bittyend And Friends / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.