Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB (73786 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AlhajiYoung: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
In Nigeria of today, some people don't even care if a news is fake or not, as most of these news satisfy and appeals to their inherent hate and distrust for other people, they just swallow it hook, line and sinker and start propagating such unfounded information as the gospel truth. Any news against Northerners, Buhari, Muslim in general (Muslim from the North or South) is a valid and authentic news. No doubt about it.

If you even try to tell them to exercise restraint and confirm the authenticity of the news, they would band you a supporter of the bad guys/villians in the unconfirmed and doubtful story.

It's just pathetic. Some would be referencing a Facebook page or an unknown blog as the source of a sensitive news.

It's even more worrisome that some hitherto reputable organisations are now lifting news reports from some of these mushroom reporters. And the news just go on a merry-go-round.

Woe to those who those who take news from Fani Kayode as revelation.

Shame and woe to such uncultured beings. You know yourselves fools.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AlhajiYoung: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
HE IS ALIVE AND HEALTHY!

This is "Bala Haruna", the stuntsman from Bauchi State who bath himself inside gutter to celebrate the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the just concluded presidential election in Nigeria.

The news that this young has died as a result of his misadventure went viral, such that even reputable newspapers have reported it. Fake news on the frowl, even giant media house like The Guardian has fallen prey.

Firstly, "Bala Haruna" is not dead. Secondly, his name is not Bala Haruna. His name is Aliyu Muhammad Sani (aka Aliyu Gayu).

On hearing about the news of his death, I took it upon myself to come down to Bauchi to console and condole his family, only for me to see this young man not only alive but healthy. The guy is sound, and spoke eloquently. His looks and mien are those of a gentleman. He doest smoke, he doesn't take pills. The guy was simply driven by mad love for a person he considers the best Nigeria birthed so far. In spite of all these, I warned him seriously about such misadventures in future.

I had a wonderful interview session with him and, am gonna share it with Nigerians soonest.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Alright
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AlhajiYoung: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wait. The Guardian and Premium Times shared that news. So they too copy news from Facebook and online blogs

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AlhajiYoung: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
More pix

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
See the type of people I share this country with undecided

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Charmingrascal(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
I guess this dude actually fake his death to get more attention and hopefully an APC chieftain if not PMB would still meet him.
I wish him goodluck not Jonathan
What he did was stupid tho

37 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

My sister u can say that again. undecided

73 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by WenysAD(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
He should still go for medical check up cos he could be living with a disease yet to manifest as a result of the nonsense thing he did

80 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Godjone(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
What a terrible creature He looks horrible

18 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I guess this dude actually fake his death to get more attention and hopefully an APC chieftain if not PMB would still meet him.

So he faked his death n told the bloggers to carry the news, abi?

Una go tire las las...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AlhajiYoung: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Only naive people believe all they see online. Cant believe Guardian Newspaper follow de spread fake news

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by RoyalUc(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

What do you mean?
Is your life worth more than theirs?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:

What do you mean?
Is your life worth more than theirs?

People who don't value their lives or that of others are at par with animals

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by RoyalUc(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Everyone knows he did something stupid but to talk as if your life is worth more than his isn't right

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by lordraiden(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Whether he is alive or dead e no concern me...as I learnt to mind my business it’s making my business grow

5 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by kolafolabi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Crazy person, crazy persons

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ozo13(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

so those ones killing eachother in River state and Delta are the ones u want to share the same country with abi.like the killer turned Aide to governor okowa that was gunned down about 10days ago u wanna share same country with abi.yimmu jare

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by fixedfolly: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Go siddon for gutter

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by daddytime(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
From his looks he's totally not out of the woods just yet...

Bloggers and fake news media no go kill person for Niger sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by KOLLYPROF(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is he now a celeb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by fk001(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
But seriously he shouldn't have done that, it was a silly act

Yusuf Buhari would be the first person that will enjoy but yet he didn't drank gutter or does anything as such.

Do you love Buhari more than his son?

In as much as I like Buhari and voted for him, I didn't celebrate in an absurd way. We only had dinner and well organized celebration.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by BaaleOko: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2019
fk001:
But seriously he shouldn't have done that, it was a silly act

Yusuf Buhari would be the first person that will enjoy but yet he didn't drank gutter or does anything as such.

Do you love Buhari more than his son?

In as much as I like Buhari and voted for him, I didn't celebrate in an absurd way. We only had dinner and well organized celebration.
Unfortunately majority of Buhari supporters behave like that, they are pretty much the Donald Trump support base version of Nigeria... and even Trump supporters aren't as stupid in spite of themselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by deomelo: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8934434_fbimg1551903051847_jpeg5e88664299cf8f0103d9f55dc1380019

See the fine young man the worthless, evil and horrible Igbos don declare dead. The satanic people don write and print his obituary on the internet.

God is good and greater than evil and satanic Igbos.

God bless the young man

God Bless PMB.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.