Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (60088 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teewhy2:
By next week, news concerning Atiku will reduce and na different people way contest for governor go dey disturb us.

You are very correct
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by bionixs: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
The Buhari I know will deploy everything within and outside his arsenal to scuttle Atiku presidential ambition. That is why APC are damn scared of going to court. well, let's see how it goes.
only the clip of bullion vans at burdillon on the day or eve of election played to the world to see,will put a dent on the credibility of this party/government.
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by bionixs: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I wonder why they are saying he shouldn't contest in court when Buhari contested every election he lost, let the court decide if the election was free and fair.
the evidence will be too technical ,real ....
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by CDMagazine(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by REDshouse(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
TourismMan:

Atiku my man... Not that lifeless being in Aso Rock today. See person wey for make us better president but the foolish northerners won't let that happen. The
is atiku not part of them abeg park well...we all know that u guyz supported atiku cos obi was ur tribes man ....and bless God they both failed woefully together...lets meet in 2023
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
See honour.
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
REDshouse:
is atiku not part of them abeg park well...we all know that u guyz supported atiku cos obi was ur tribes man ....and bless God they both failed woefully together...lets meet in 2023

Hope you are enjoying your NEXT LEVEL cruise?
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:

People like you two push one to grave and even bury. Reality you cant stare at and make conclusions.

So he might win in court?

Like you duos dont know "This is Nigeria"

The same Nigeria that gave Oshiomole victory at the court abi ?
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by truthstands20: 2:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Atiku is perfectly presidential. No weapon raised to stop PDP from going to court to challenge the scam and charade called Presidential election conducted by Buhari will stand. Atiku must regain our stolen mandate. God Almighty is involved in this. I ask Atiku not to let us down or call us fools by backing out. History will be made as Atiku will be declared President in court. I'm 100% sure. Pls Atiku, go to court now.
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by Rolings: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I wonder why they are saying he shouldn't contest in court when Buhari contested every election he lost, let the court decide if the election was free and fair.

The court also decided in favour of yaradua even when Yaradua himself confessed the election was rigged in his favor, read falana explanation on why atiku will find it difficult at the tribunal and you will understand.
Re: Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) by Iyemzo(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
Cheap people like you accepts anything cos you virtually don't know your worth and right.
AllenSpencer:
Election is over!

Let the bereaved be at peace

Atiku needs rest at this point in time even though I can imagine how it feels to have been duped by his very own people.

He should move-on and ignore the media stage

Buhari's victory is irreversible and "NO POWER" can reverse it. Its just facing reality squarely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Obafemi Awolowo’s Mercedes Benz Used For His Presidential Campaigns / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.