Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (49821 Views)

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Celebrityblog: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
I Can Never Date A Short Man, All short Men are Problematic, I need A Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy" - Lady named Sarah Declares As She Initiates Search For Her Dream man On IG!

This 24-year-old is currently under blast after she revealed her type of man and the qualities he must possess to be qualified to date her.

She wants a tall, fair, rich man. She hates short men. She said she's single and ready to date a working class rich guy or guy that has his thriving business, not a struggling man.

Many have blasted her heavily, especially because of the kind of environment where she lives yet has such a high standard.

Watch the video here and see how she was blasted after the cut...

Do you think she can easily get her kind of man? After all, nothing wrong in thinking big?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-can-never-date-short-man-i-need-tall.html

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Rejoice006(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
I couldn't have said it " Better"...

8 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's the beauty of choice

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

25 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin the lady above me is a jobless new troll account created today shocked and as for this girl she is not worth any senseble guys attention

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me

5 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wow!!!! See the building she's in, it says a lot about her choice...."Rich" cool

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rejoice006:
I couldn't have said it " Better"...
Birds of the same feather...grin

5 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by badadvice(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'll advise she works real hard to acheive that goal as soon as possible so she can leave the uncompleted building she lives in ASAP.
I'll further advise she does this by placing an Ad on multiple social media networks.
Going to places where rich men frequent to set traps.
Using her toto water to cook stew for an unsuspecting rich man.
And if push comes to shoves, i'll advise she visits a good reliable babalawo to do the needful.
In the end, the goal is to aim higher and i wish her good luck in all her endeavors.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by CreepyBlackpool: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Aunty sorry but bobrisky don't like womensmiley

5 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by lilmax(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
her choice of words though

it's only the idiot that will put it to action that is a fool
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Kenzico(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by sukhothai: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
show us the pictures of the man your mum married

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerian women and their ugliness though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Slaveman343: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
She is pretty.

She can get a tall man easily, a fair man easily, a handsome man too but i'm not sure she can get a rich man with this attitude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one is looking for who to do ceiling

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by TimiRume(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ouch. The short, dark, broke guys were triggered. Go girl, you are beautiful but you need to learn manners.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by febrezedarego(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubunja:
Nigerian women and their ugliness though.
this is nigeria
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by MyGeneration(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wow!!!! See the building she's in, it says a lot about her choice...."Rich" cool
U don't need to blame her, its some bleeped up men u blame who would just see any girl and try to use money to woo them. Both the girl her papa her brothers i dae suspect say none of them get the leanest shishi

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just look at her under an untidy roof making silly wishes. A wise lady should be wishing for a good job to earn money and fix her roof. Slay queen fool. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2019
To Ceil your house?
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by UncleJudax(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Hahaha. The girl carry the house ceiling money for head grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by KiZiie(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Tbh I don't blame her. Her environment might be a contributing factor to her opinions.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Confidence amongst all odds.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by femi4: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2019
But you ve got short breast

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by 21cents: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Only you all these spec??.. I've. Never seen a man with 100% complete spec.
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2019
MyGeneration:

U don't need to blame her, its some bleeped up men u blame who would just see any girl and try to use money to woo them. Both the girl her papa her brothers i dae suspect say none of them get the leanest shishi
You're right... Even as we speak now, some guys are already preparing to woo a lady with money.....gringrin, Some guys no wan change

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Speedyconnect15: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2019
No sense at all

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by lereinter(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2019
she needs buhari
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Burgerlomo: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Short man devil grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by hisexcellency34: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ogun kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.