Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (21611 Views)

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by seguntijan(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
BETWEEN ATIKU & THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL.

Tribunal : Atiku, did u win ur own polling unit?

ATIKU: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did u win the polling unit in ur village Jada, Adamawa State?

Atiku: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur godfather (Obj) win his polling unit?

Atiku : No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur financier (IBB) win his polling unit?

Atiku: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur spokesman ( Buba Galadima) win his polling unit?

Tribunal : Did one of ur strongest backers ( Kwankwanso) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: In all honesty, do u think votes in any of these aforementioned polling units were rigged, since u and these mighty men were present there?

Tribunal : So why did u bring us here? Do u think we came here to play? U couldn't win ur polling unit, the one in your village and u are crying that u won the election?
If u couldn't win the election in polling units, where u are so sure , how then can u claim to have won in other units far from you? In fact, u just wasted our time...Please, u have no case. Get out of our court...U are a sore loser..

Atiku: Thank u my lord. Am sorry. Just that they told me I will win.

Tribunal : Who told u?

Atiku: My lord. It is all these prophets oo.

Tribunal : OK, go and meet them and collect ur money.. haba , can't u just use ur head? If u or your supporters believe that u and all ur gladiators lost their polling units and yet won the elections, then something must be wrong with u..This is why our education is going bad, because simple logic our children cannot put together..

Tribunal : CASE STRUCK OUT...No case submission.. All rise..

3 Likes

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Next Level things grin
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by kmaster007: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
and I don't know how people no dey use deir brain. dey just making rumours of sacking. u hv don well for clearing d air

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Darkseid:
The man is obviously going to be replaced by an aboki, and once aboki handle CBN, even Zimbabwean dollars go become oga to our naira.

You are right, Sanusi the former governor is from Abakaliki

2 Likes

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by olas24u(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teewhy2:

This is what a true leader does, it is not about individual but about system.
It is not always okay to choose a banker has cbn governor.
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Vickthore: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Darkseid:
The man is obviously going to be replaced by an aboki, and once aboki handle CBN, even Zimbabwean dollars go become oga to our naira.
And what iz d big deal if ...by aboki? Was soludo not replaced by aboki and dt aboki by Emefiele?
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by muffyt05: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
hinwazaka:
Agbor boy, they will sack you b4 june. U and that kacheatkwu. The abokis warming up 4 ur job are not smiling. They are not ready to wait 4 june. Start clearing your desk

You guys are just so pathetic, after flooding the internet with news that he was sacked, the man has come out to debunk your lies, stating his tenure ends by June. Yet, your hatered still wouldn't let you think straight, ahhhh, shey won fi ote sheyin ni?

3 Likes

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Xisnin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Financesiq:
Journalism in this part of the world is a disgrace. There is a huge gap between the real fact and the news headline.

Kind check my signature and leave a review

I wanted to leave a review but since you insulted this part of the world when every informed person
knows that fake news dominates everywhere, I have changed my mind.
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by fixedfolly: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chileads:
My uncles elder brothers aunt who is a top APC member said that: they wanted to sack him but remembered that his tenure will end in few month, then decide to have a little patience for the poor man.
I don't believe your story but it isn't out of place in recent Nigeria history for a CBN to serve only a single term and be replaced. The man has performed very credibly and it would be sad to see him go
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by chrisdstar: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sufisunni:
Jonathan sacked Sanusi and appointed a Southerner

Sanusi was making donations with money from the CBN, was that part of his function as the CBN governor?
He was sacked and replaced by a southerner,wait! Do you want to compare the number of northerners in Gej's gov't to the number of southerners in Buhari's gov't?
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by wellmax(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chileads:
My uncles elder brothers aunt who is a top APC member said that: they wanted to sack him but remembered that his tenure will end in few month, then decide to have a little patience for the poor man.

That your elder brother is madt. So they didn't think of sacking him all these 4 years, just remembered now when his tenure is widing up. Tell your elder brother that he is madt.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Financesiq(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xisnin:

I wanted to leave a review but since you insulted this part of the world when every informed person
knows that fake news dominates everywhere, I have changed my mind.

Lol but we both know it’s the truth na and my comment is based on the fact that we are both Nigerians.. news will be published only for the information to be dispelled afterwards.
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Hiarmn(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
true talk
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by abokikhalifa: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
hinwazaka:
Agbor boy, they will sack you b4 june. U and that kacheatkwu. The abokis warming up 4 ur job are not smiling. They are not ready to wait 4 june. Start clearing your desk

Shatap. You just like creating unncessry noise. He came out to address the rumour and with your dump brain you still don't get .

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by integrity16(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
chrisdstar:

E
Sanusi was making donations with money from the CBN, was that part of his function as the CBN governor?
He was sacked and replaced by a southerner,wait! Do you want to compare the number of northerners in Gej's gov't to the number of southerners in Buhari's gov't?

Liar! He was removed by Gej for blowing the whistle of a missing $10 billion in the CBN vault.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by ollah2: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sufisunni:

That makes no sense to these people.

3 Likes

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by gawu1: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chileads:
No disappointment whenever one sees comment which emanates from a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by akusucymon: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
CBN governors since democracy in 1999
Joseph Oladele Sanusi (ondo state) 1999 - 2004
Charles Chukwuma Soludo ( Anambra state) 2004- 2009
Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi(Kano state) 2009 - 2014
Sarah alade ( acting Feb - June 2014) Kwara state.
Godwin Emefiele.... ( 2014 - 2019).
Should it still remain in the south?

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Sufisunni: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
chrisdstar:

CBN does social corporate responsibility, that was what Sanusi was accused of. and even Emefiele has also done, he favored southern states in some of CBN social corporate responsibility. Above all.

My point is, Jonathan sacked Sanusi who was appointed by Yardua, he didn't not allow him to finish his tenure and appointed a Southerner. But, Buhari has allowed Emefiele to finish his tenure. You ought to have commended him please. Stop assessing every issue with tribal and religious lens.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Asour: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chileads:

A little patience?

Someone who's been there since 2014. ? That's more than a little patience sir.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sufisunni:

So buhari must sack and replace with a northerner. Continue to copy only bad things Jonathan did and leave the good ones he did. Was Jonathan’s top cabinet filled with only southerners?
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by frowland(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chileads:
......"They wanted to sack him but remembered".... That's complete and utter hogwash.

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by BABANGBALI: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari destroying Nigeria since 100AD
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by sageer1706(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just the way Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was replaced by a northerner when he was sack by GEJ abi... why must everything be about tribe and religion to u guys, Godwin Emiefele replaced Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and u didn't complain

1 Like

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by smeag0l(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi wasn't from the south and he's one of the best CBN governors we've ever had in Nigeria. Besides, he had the least stellar educational background. And by the way, I'm from the south east.
Darkseid:

2 Likes

Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by Oblang(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2019
jaxxy:

So buhari must sack and replace with a northerner. Continue to copy only bad things Jonathan did and leave the good ones he did. Was Jonathan’s top cabinet filled with only southerners?

So what's bad thing in it if a northerner replaces him. Is it written anywhere in the constitution that the CBN gov must be from the south? Kill urself if Buhari appoints a northerner.. Yes most of Jonathan's top cabinet are southerners. The most balanced cabinet is that of Obasanjo...
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Oblang:

So what's bad thing in it if a northerner replaces him. Is it written anywhere in the constitution that the CBN gov must be from the south? Kill urself if Buhari appoints a northerner.. Yes most of Jonathan's top cabinet are southerners. The most balanced cabinet is that of Obasanjo...

Ure not being honest and u know it. I don’t even care if it’s a northerner my concern is if they are capable. Buahri cabinet is ill suited for the job at hand so many lapses.
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by truthstands20: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Sir.... don't mind them..... PDP crooks are looking for story to discredit the government!

they will not be happy with now!!!!

Leave that thing. For any nonsense, there's sense in it. They must be nursing the idea to remove him and I bet you, an aboki is warming up to take over. We are here watching naaaa. Leave PDP out of this.
Re: My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele by ahiboilandgas: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Chileads:
poor man Abi na u be poor guy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki / Air Strike Hits Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.