Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki (21586 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Trumpcard05: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2020
CONVENER of Midwest Movement, Dr Don Pedro Obaseki, has insisted that APC Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, is running with a stolen campaign manifesto, the SIMPLE Agenda, which he said belongs to him.

Obaseki said he first publicly unveiled the SIMPLE Agenda in August 2015 during a live programme on BENTV UK, where he presented his six-pronged campaign manifesto as an aspirant for the 2016 governorship election in Edo State.

He said in a statement: “It has come to my attention that people have been advertising their campaign manifesto to be the SIMPLE Agenda, which is a direct lifting of my ideas I shared publicly in 2015.

My SIMPLE idea is an acronym for Security and Social Welfare; Infrastructure Development and Urban Renewal; Manpower Development and Training; Public-Private Partnership; Leadership by Example and Employment for Edo Youths. This is the same as what the Pastor and his followers are parading online today.

“So, I state categorically that I would be commencing processes for retrieving my Intellectual Property, as it is obvious that the idea did not originate from those who are pushing on with it today.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/simple-agenda-ize-iyamu-plagiarising-my-intellectual-property-%25E2%2580%2595-pedro-obaseki/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Ezennwa(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

Nkea dikwa very risky.

25 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by allen113: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Ize Iyamu has always known to be a thief
..he is a 700 million naira wanted thief

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Those who support the thieves called ize- iyamu, Oshiomhole or Obaseki really baffle me.

Oshiomhole called someone a thief, cultist and rapist 4 years ago, but he is praising him today and some people here are pitching their tents with them. Are you not an idiot?

This same Oshiomhole called Obaseki a good man 4 years ago but now calls him a fraud with fake NYSC certificate. The same APC NWC that approved him 4 years ago are now condemning him and most of you are not seeing that these guys are playing you for fools!

Ize- iyamu and Obaseki are jumping from party to party and this doesn't awaken you that they don't care about any ideology but only their personal interests.

Why are we still divided by political parties when we know that these parties are camps of thieves with zero ideology?

Do we love being stupid or something?

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ThiagoKid(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Iyamu the acid pourer

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Trumpcard05: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Yet more evidence of stealing and the terrible character of Ize yam yam thief of anything goes.

All the warning signs are there and very apparent for all to see. A character like this can never make a good Governor.

Edo sons and daughters have decided not to knowingly enter one chance by rejecting ize yam yam thief! Nigeria can be great again if we stop allowing these types of characters into position of power as they represent the very evil that drags us backward as a great nation

12 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by keentola(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these books in minutes, and at a discounted price
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by YoungLionken(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
FYI The Pedro is a brother to the current governor of Edo state. So it's conspiracy..

The Obaseki family has betrayal in their blood. The same Pedro once ran to secure space in the gubernatorial election in 2016, even when he knew of his brother's intention.

I don't understand those quoting me. Is your cousin not your brother, eh world people?!

7 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by packman: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Since You said You Launched it through a Media Medium.... then ask them to lift the Video of your launching.... is there any intellectual right on the so called manifesto....
When you are coming up with an attack always be prepared for a retaliation...

most of this politicians just come up for cheap popularity content strategies..... just for their pocket

5 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Prodigee: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Which yeye agenda abi manisfesto?! It is obvious all of you have no genuine plans to make any meaningful change. You all lack the will and drive to bring development and growth. All of you are the same. Useless Thieves!

4 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by DoubleEngine007: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Ize and yam grin

Most Nigerian politicians are thieves ,so we're not surprised Mr Man..

To the thieves > ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke .....

7 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bighead9: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Trash

It's Pastor İze Iyamu we want. The people of Edo State don't care about your propaganda. We have a target and our target is to vote out Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from Office.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by bbode1(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Ogegeodey(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Another one

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ofiko123(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Let him use all the manifesto in the world, Obaseki will still win the forthcoming Edo Election..

10 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by SoftP(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Once a thief will always be a thief.

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by achimsemrys(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
hmmm
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by AroleOduduwa2: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
This known cultist turned redeem pastor is also a professional thief. I weep for Edo people, if apc manage to rig him in, they will weep.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by kachistone: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
This life na wa o. Funny enough, Don Pedro Obaseki support Izeyamu for the last election. This life no balance.

Na personal interest these politicians dey pursue.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by RPG2020(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by GodPunishBiafra: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
why is ize-iyamu synonymous to thieving,acid pouring,cultism, ogboni, etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by GodPunishBiafra: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Ize Iyamu has always known to be a thief
..he is a 700 million naira wanted thief
Or deh
Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by olajizz01(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Everybody just want to trend,where you keep your so called simple agenda b4 he stole it as you alleged.

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by vikithor(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Chai bad market! One will believe he uses the free title 'pastor' to launder his antecedence, cos of all christian dabbling into Nigeria dirty politics he is the most known as 'pastor'.chameleons and color changing tiger and difficult to eraced spots.

Another litigation of theft loading.
Someone should advice him to go River Jordan and wash vigorously scrubbing with hard sponge if all or maybe some of his known or hidden bad sides will be rinsed off.
One man too many scandals since 1986 to date!.

In another most serious news,come and learn how to drive cars,learn how to drive better than all those Molue and Danfo drivers you see or hear about in Lasgidi.
Our contact is below

2 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by LORDLARGE(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Nothing new , even their former chairman called him a thief

4 Likes

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Maxymilliano(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
CONVENER of Midwest Movement, Dr Don Pedro Obaseki, has insisted that APC Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, is running with a stolen campaign manifesto, the SIMPLE Agenda, which he said belongs to him.
This now made a whole lot of meanings ...

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Olayinka8793(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead / Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways / APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.