Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter (3707 Views)

After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Gistcribb: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2019
A multi-millionaire from Thailand has offered to pay N111 million to any guy willing to settle down with his ‘pure’ daughter.

The 58-year-old tycoon who disclosed that he desperately wanted his 26-year-old daughter to settle down with a good husband. The wealthy business, Rodthong Arnon, took to his social media account to announce that he is willing to give his future son-in-law his vast fruit farm. Arnon does not care about his future son-in-law’s academic background. Read more https://gistcribb.com/2019/03/05/millionaire-ready-to-give-n111-million/

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by afoxyib(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Lyk 111M, Guys see awoof. Anyway FTC tinz

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Thailand na the new destination.

If you reach and the girl come be slowpoke or zombie nko?

9 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by lincsnuel: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Sir, I hereby humbly offer myself to your daughter as a living sacrifice... But sir, I would advice you hasten the marriage process cos time is not on my side and there are a lot of other gals disturbing me for marriage; on that note, I would advice you come on time to pay for my groom price (much like bride price) which is about N31.5m so that my family can be sure that you're serious abt the marriage ish...

Thank you sir as you consider me.

11 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Larryfest(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Hope the girl isn't a slowpoke or something cos the money attachment is scary somehow..

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Abortions: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Unless she's a Zombie or I rather believe Madrid didn't chop 4 goals

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Davash222(m): 1:46am On Mar 06, 2019
Please where are they submitting CV I have PhD in Husbandary.

7 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 06, 2019
But i could actually take 3 of his daughters if he has more for less that amout.

And am a fine boy for that matter. Any contact to reach him be4 my igbo brethrens go go spoil market for we wey no too sabi market.

4 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by iceboy4752(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2019
I'm available sir. It's not as if I like money, but I naturally love virgin ladies.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by malikombi(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2019
It's not like I want to marry her because of the money involved but merely looking at the father, I already envisage she would be effortlessly beautiful even before seeing her... smiley
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by coolzeal(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2019
The money is tempting but I cannot jeopardize my peace of mind for anything in the world. Y'all cannot fathom what's in there but somehow, carried away by the monetary gain lol.
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by molybdenum0012: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Guys will soon rush here to try their luck.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with any subject in school?
Do you need a personalized, in-home or online tutor for your kids?

Kindly check my signature below
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by DimkpaBini: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2019
What's the catch?
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by GOZILLA(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2019
DimkpaBini:
What's the catch?
she be lesbian
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Speedyconnect15: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Hate white skin.
Makes me impotent.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Michelle55: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy see as them boys go rush this thread Now..
Make I kukuma siddon here dey observe

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2019
See comments grin grin If genders were reversed, we'd have been seeing multiple "gold digger" comments flying like UFOs. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2019
please any travel agent here that can help with Thai visa before this offer expires
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2019
candlewax:
please any travel agent here that can help with Thai visa before this offer expires
Stay in your country greedy boy. Thai visa kor land visa ni. grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by myself13: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
coolzeal:
The money is tempting but I cannot jeopardize my peace of mind for anything in the world. Y'all cannot fathom what's in there but somehow, carried away by the monetary gain lol.
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2019
ariketalks:

Stay in your country greedy boy. Thai visa kor land visa ni. grin grin

E be like you no see the place they wrote 111m? cheesy

Thai visa plus ticket 700k. Miscellaneous 300k all 1m. 111 - 1 =110m. I be Igbo boy oo. Use your head
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Olibboy: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2019
I have a UBA account
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
candlewax:

E be like you no see the place they wrote 111m? cheesy

Thai visa plus ticket 700k. Miscellaneous 300k all 1m. 111 - 1 =110m. I be Igbo boy oo. Use your head
Safe jourrney then.
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Davash222(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
ariketalks:
See comments grin grin If genders were reversed, we'd have been seeing multiple "gold digger" comments flying like UFOs. Yeye dey smell.
Thai girls ti take over. Make una wait for Ghana men to marry una, we are for Thailand babes.
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:

Thai girls ti take over. Make una wait for Ghana men to marry una, we are for Thailand babes.
Gold digger undecided
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
ariketalks:

Safe jourrney then.
cool
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Davash222(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2019
ariketalks:

Gold digger undecided
Louder please. Those at the back can’t hear you

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by clive2u(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
your daughters video as she dey walk make we vet first
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by clive2u(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
coolzeal:
please how much is ur peace of mind giving you? asking for a frnd
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by goodnewscliff(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2019
if stuffs like this comes often and then..... guys for don dy marry naaaaa grin grin grin grin ehhhnnnn
No go put hand ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by DimkpaBini: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
GOZILLA:
she be lesbian
figures
Re: Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter by Georgekyrian(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Mgbada!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies best Toasting Lines you ever heard / Young Man Shares Nu.de Photos Of Married Woman He Allegedly Slept With / Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.