Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After (25197 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Bigchristo: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
faithfull18:
E-voting should be fully implemented at least to reduce incidences like this.
Buhari refuses to sign the bill because he knows he will lose an election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Amumaigwe: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Koolmexxi:

Simple... What is there to explain... Watching d Ondo REC struggling with his own figures I expected d INEC chairman to either question d validity of d results or even set it aside to b further scrutinized but instead he made a joke out of it and accepted d results. Dat was d point I gave up on INEC

In other words, if he had done proper rehearsal on the inflated results off camera like Lagos and Ogun RECs, it would have been more admissible.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Bryan88(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2019
faithfull18:
E-voting should be fully implemented at least to reduce incidences like this.
they will surely look 4 a way 2 still rig elections even with d e-votin...shameless leaders

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

More discrepancies are on the way..The last elections were a sham and fraud..

Reason why APC is sponsoring all sorts of undesirable elments to "beg Atiku to accept the fraud..

Atiku should go to court and lay out his evidences whether the FG bribes and intimidates the jugdes or not..

The truth must be exposed.

i have a friend and another guy in my area fighting over paternity of a child , the dna result was out n with my influence i av seen the result, true& reliable ,the child does not belong to my friend.
Over 3weeks now i av been persuading my friend not to go to court, he thinks i am working against him , his family think i am begging ... if i encourage him to go to court is that not wickedness knowing he stand zero chances of winning
when people try to stop you from failing they are not begging they are only concerned & sincere .
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by IchBinBrait(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Truth is. The election was rigged

It is even visible to the blind.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by chozzy: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Flyingngel:
Buhari is something else. As old as he is, he prefer to take Nigeria back to stone age before he leave this world.
What do i knw, my joy is that all those that voted Buhari, God shld not allow them to leave this country, they shld stay and reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by buhariguy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Truth is. The election was rigged
as how?

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by kaypling(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Get my point, if he can get proof that less than 500k ppl voted with SCR in say kano, that's enuf reason to cancel kano elections or atleast in LGAs where it was prevalent according to the electoral law.

Less than 500k voted with card reader in Kano?? Kano?? I'm sorry to say but you people's limited and stereotypical view of the north doesn't help with your thinking and argument. You really think less than 500k will vote without card reader there? You realize Kano is a major state right? If you question Kano, you might as well question Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, etc.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Realdeals(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
garfield1:

You are funny.how come none of the petitioners from the 2015 polls that premised their cases on the scr won ?

Manual accreditation was counted in 2015, for the 2019 Presidential election, INEC specifically states that all manual accreditation should be cancelled and the votes not counted.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by mrZENographer: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by highchiefpee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

All Atiku needs to do is to prove that more than 4million ppl voted without the SCR. Which i believe predominantly took place in the north. Buahri's base.
According to INEC electoral law, votin without SCR is illegal hence invalid!
If those figures are wiped out, Atiku might stand a chance for a rerun.
My Opinion though
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Realdeals:

Manual accreditation was counted in 2015, for the 2019 Presidential election, INEC specifically states that all manual accreditation should be cancelled and the votes not counted.
Oga,inec rules and statements are inferior to the constitution especially if inconsistent with the constitution.the supreme court during the 2015 election petition rulings clearly stated that the constitution recognizes only manual accreditation and card readers are alien to our laws.since then,card readers were not incorporated into the electoral act.therefore,primary means of accreditation is manual.any other means inec employs is secondary and is meant to assist the manual means.until manual accreditation is struck out and replaced with electronic,you cannot base your case on card readers.please go back to recent supreme court rulings and be guided.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Mullahalways2: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Naija matter tire me. I can help you come to the Philippines

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Base1line: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
As INEC even produced the election result that gave Obasanjo second term and that which Yardua won ?! How many years ago did those elections took place and why do you Igbos want to perish over an election that happened less than a week ago while we don’t have results of those you
Conducted over decades again ?
dre11:

•Insists use of smart card reader mandatory for gov contest

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/06/one-week-after-inec-fails-to-explain-discrepancies-in-presidential-poll-figures/amp/

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Ziggylady(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
ericsmith:

i have a friend and another guy in my area fighting over paternity of a child , the dna result was out n with my influence i av seen the result, true& reliable ,the child does not belong to my friend.
Over 3weeks now i av been persuading my friend not to go to court, he thinks i am working against him , his family think i am begging ... if i encourage him to go to court is that not wickedness knowing he stand zero chances of winning
when people try to stop you from failing they are not begging they are only concerned & sincere .

What has your tales by moonlight got to do with Atiku going to court? undecided....like seriously!

.Besides i am sure you dont ecpect me to believe that the charlatans begging Atku not to go to court including APC members were doing so out of "concern" and "sincerity"

Really.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

What has your tales by moonlight got to do with Atiku going to court? undecided....like seriously!

.Besides i am sure you dont ecpect me to believe that the charlatans begging Atku not to go to court including APC members were doing so out of "concern" and "sincerity"

Really.

one day in my area ,some guys yorubas actually were about to fight so i brought my itel 301 out to record ,can you imagine these guys were on " i will blow you o!!" ti ba fun e lese for almost 45min ..@the end they did not fight ! i am taya of pdp making mouth everytime, secondus is a sissy
by the way today is not sunday moreover tales by moonlight airs by 6:30pm-7pm .
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Mizwisdom(f): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
garfield1:

You are funny.how come none of the petitioners from the 2015 polls that premised their cases on the scr won ?

How come they are begging him not to go?
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Kingspin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yakubu, INEC na yahoo yahoo
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yabuku is preferred candidate won so,
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Kingspin(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Koolmexxi:

Simple... What is there to explain... Watching d Ondo REC struggling with his own figures I expected d INEC chairman to either question d validity of d results or even set it aside to b further scrutinized but instead he made a joke out of it and accepted d results. Dat was d point I gave up on INEC
It took INEC almost 48 hours to collect results thereby given APC time to perfect rigging. Election results were ready at all the polling units across the country before mid night on day of election.

Yakubu, INEC na yahoo boys
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Kfed4ril(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
fk001:
Just let it slide

Before Late president Yar'adua died, he confessed that the election that brought him in was rigged. And till date nothing has been done about it.

Keep wailing but nothing will be done.

Buhari supporters you people are the worse. Yar’adua met a flawed electoral system but tried to improve it, while buhari met a more improved electoral system ( though not perfect) and then messed everything up, but you are ok with it later you claim you are supporting buhari for progress, abeg progress don get new meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Finebone Defects To PDP / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.