Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After (25201 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Another tales by moonlight story
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Paperwhite(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
INEC is a big flop.Atiku have a good case.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria insisting on conducting this backward manual and cumbersome voting.
in 2019.
Mad

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Buharifanatic: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

All Atiku needs to do is to prove that more than 4million ppl voted without the SCR. Which i believe predominantly took place in the north. Buahri's base.
According to INEC electoral law, votin without SCR is illegal hence invalid!
If those figures are wiped out, Atiku might stand a chance for a rerun.
My Opinion though
it's not illegal to vote without PVC that law is in the new set of inec laws buhari refused to sign

Make una dey read sometimes,

3 Likes

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Oluchi10: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
This is d worst Inec chairman I have ever seen in d history of our dear country too slow and a dummy. buhari laugh will it last for d main time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by frowland(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Well, they have some points there. They should go to court. Newspaper isn't a law court. Nothing we say here will change anything.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by frowland(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
it's not illegal to vote without PVC that law is in the new set of inec laws buhari refused to sign

Funny.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by kaypling(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

All Atiku needs to do is to prove that more than 4million ppl voted without the SCR. Which i believe predominantly took place in the north. Buahri's base.
According to INEC electoral law, votin without SCR is illegal hence invalid!
If those figures are wiped out, Atiku might stand a chance for a rerun.
My Opinion though

He'll prove 4 million votes?? Good luck to him. Also won't it affect his own votes too? There were pockets of rigging but not enough to affect the entire election. Look at Lagos, all the noise on social media was because of one PU. Will anyone cancel/overturn because of that? Atiku will provide his videos of rigging, APC too will provide their videos of rigging. I want Atiku to go to court but Atikulators let your consolation be that future electoral processes may be better due to the court case not that this election will be overturned, save yourselves another heartbreak. It'll never happen that they'll find enough invalid votes to take away Buhari's lead and put Atiku ahead. Also there's not enough to void the entire process and do fresh new elections. Fresh new elections would be worse cos it's not like they'll be able to apply any changes to the process. In Kenya when new elections were supposed to be done, the opposition dropped out because he said there was no point. Buhari didn't win this thing with 400,000 votes, he won by 4 million. They didn't get 4 million with these small pockets of irregularities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
dre11:

•Insists use of smart card reader mandatory for gov contest

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/06/one-week-after-inec-fails-to-explain-discrepancies-in-presidential-poll-figures/amp/

The worse inect chairman nigeria has ever had
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
kaypling:

He'll prove 4 million votes?? Good luck to him. Also won't it affect his own votes too? There were pockets of rigging but not enough to affect the entire election. Look at Lagos, all the noise on social media was because of one PU. Will anyone cancel/overturn because of that? Atiku will provide his videos of rigging, APC too will provide their videos of rigging. I want Atiku to go to court but Atikulators let your consolation be that future electoral processes may be better due to the court case not that this election will be overturned, save yourselves another heartbreak. It'll never happen that they'll find enough invalid votes to take away Buhari's lead and put Atiku ahead. Also there's not enough to void the entire process and do fresh new elections. Fresh new elections would be worse cos it's not like they'll be able to apply any changes to the process. In Kenya when new elections were supposed to be done, the opposition dropped out because he said there was no point. Buhari didn't win this thing with 400,000 votes, he won by 4 million. They didn't get 4 million with these small pockets of irregularities
Get my point, if he can get proof that less than 500k ppl voted with SCR in say kano, that's enuf reason to cancel kano elections or atleast in LGAs where it was prevalent according to the electoral law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Realdeals(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
the need for the commission to publish the total accreditation captured by the SCR, but met a brick wall.

If INEC did not tampered with the SCR recording and published it as it were, Atiku will win in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Orhhh. Now i see!
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Get my point, if he can get proof that less than 500k ppl voted with SCR in say kano, that's enuf reason to cancel kano elections or atleast in LGAs where it was prevalent according to the electoral law.
Keep quiet.which of our laws recognises card readers ?
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by xelly: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Where are those busybody Sahara reporters? They don't have cases of irregularities to report? Nigeria is messed up. Atiku, please fight this corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Realdeals:

If INEC did not tampered with the SCR recording and published it as it were, Atiku will win in court.
You are funny.how come none of the petitioners from the 2015 polls that premised their cases on the scr won ?
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Oluchi10:
This is d worst Inec chairman I have ever seen in d history of our dear country too slow and a dummy. buhari laugh will it last for d main time.
What of iwu ?
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Orhhh. Now i see!
Yes,you cam now see that atiku is wasting his time.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Paperwhite:
INEC is a big flop.Atiku have a good case.
Is it better than the one buhari had in 2007 or apc had in akwa ibom in 2015? When has the supreme court ever cancelled an election ?
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Realist2: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=faithfull18 post=76391272]E-voting should be fully implemented at least to reduce
What happen we all are in for it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by ngwababe(f): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2019
Flyingngel:
Buhari is something else. As old as he is, he prefer to take Nigeria back to stone age before he leave this world.
What do i knw, my joy is that all those that voted Buhari, God shld not allow them to leave this country, they shld stay and reap the fruit of their labour.

Like this one right?

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Flyingngel(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2019
ngwababe post:

Like this one right?

Hahahaha
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by RTSC: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
I honestly feel it was corpers that have a huge Share of the blame.

Many of them could not collate results properly.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Nadheer15: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
kaypling:

That's how they've been giving themselves hope since, Atiku going to court would help improve our electioneering nothing more nothing less.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Bighead9: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
After reading the headline, Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist members will be like.

For their mind, Atiku don win. grin grin grin grin

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by ictjobber: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Ofcourse they won't

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /profile
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by samstradam: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
The problem with the lazy youth of this generation is they make the loudest online noise but when push comes to shove and the time to take their destiny in their own hands comes (ordinary go to the polling booth vote or observe) they fail and refuse to.

Simply put, if you had voted last Saturday, like i did, within 5 minutes you would notice why total accreditation figures and votes cast and canceled cannot be the same.

Using my example, when I arrived my polling booth the first thing I was asked was for my card. The corpers there then used the card reader (which only worked for me after the 3rd attempt, not a biggie) and then looked for my picture on the ballot register and struck me off. They then shoved 3 enormous ballot papers in my hand.

Now my intention solely had only been to vote in the presidential election

However I now had 3 uncomfortable ballot papers in my hand and a few seconds to make my decision.

Remember one is only accredited once for all 3 elections simultaneously, whether you are interested or not.

So after I had thumb-printed for my preferred candidate for the presidential I wanted to put empty blank papers for the Senate and HOR in their respective boxes.

I ask, if I had done so would this have counted for cancelled votes?? My belief is NO as the papers would be blank and thus would be returned back to INEC as unused.

Please note the people tasked with counting and making the decisions are not seasoned constitutional/electoral layers but simple corpers and officials.

So in a situation like that how the hell are we going to have accredited and total votes cast tallying?

Anyway, I decided to thumbprint for HOR and Senate as my polling booth was quite scanty and I felt if I handed in blanks their was always a chance that the officials left in a secluded area could easily thumbprint the blank papers for the candidate of their choice (God forbid anything related to me help PDP out) - so I eventually thumb-printed for 2 unfavorable parties.

See how just the basics of actually going out to vote and take my destiny in my own hand helped me to answer this question that "newly born-again democrats" and PDP sympathizers are disturbing the peace of 200 million people over. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by jinco5050: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
I don't know why Buhari is forcing him self to rule people that doesn't want him. God where are you, Abacha is better than this old man. Atiku Abubakar, God will help you to collect back your mandate soon.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by garfield1: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly feel it was corpers that have a huge Share of the blame.

Many of them could not collate results properly.
Not just corpers but other adhoc staffs.they weren't properly trained,inec hurriedly trained them within 3 days and pushed them into elections expecting them to perform miracle.the amount of inec forms they are even meant to fill are so numerous.95% of all the activities during and after elections are done by adhoc staffs.the solution now is for either inec to recruit up to 1 million permanent staffs so that they wont be needing adhoc staffs in future or retain this same crop of adhoc staffs and continually expose them to training not waiting till elections are around.
Plus,its time for full blown electronic system.
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by Handsomecole(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
These Cheap sponsored PDP write ups means nothing...
Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by 2undeee(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Koolmexxi:

Simple... What is there to explain... Watching d Ondo REC struggling with his own figures I expected d INEC chairman to either question d validity of d results or even set it aside to b further scrutinized but instead he made a joke out of it and accepted d results. Dat was d point I gave up on INEC

If he rejects it u will say he is supporting APC because PDP worn dere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.