Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders (20068 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / We Don't Want Another Lockdown - Sanwo-Olu Warns Lagos Residents / ‘Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet’ – MURIC Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Siscooh: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not too sure Tinubu has rested for just a day since the presidential election. He has been moving from Abuja, to Ibadan, to Ogun and Lagos. To be a political leader is not easy.

PDP supporters in Lagos, whether Yorubas or Igbos should come out and vote peacefully. Once Sanwo-Olu is declared the winner, they should accept the decision of the majority and not cause trouble. If they cause trouble, they will be dealt with. It’s as simple as that.
Your comment sounds like that of a dictator. Wow

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2019
SHAKABOOM:

Lols..Yes oo they will leave when Nigeria breaks..you can't be claiming and drinking niger deltas oil as a Nigerian and be claiming Lagos.

So for now they will keep bin a boil in your scrotum cool
which Niger deltas oil? na una get the oil? if una try any nonsense we will chase you out of that land and secure our oil
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by TeamSimple(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Your father who you claim isn't an idiot fool can't dream of 1/1 trillion of what Tinubu has achieved.

So what can we describe him with ? grin

Slave of an idiot fool?? grin cheesy grin

Well placed
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Siscooh: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=R2bees post=76390929]I had a dream before presidential election i saw blood everywhere, dead bodies littered on the ground, i was running helter skelter with my family down here in the east. Presidential election is over, nothing of such happened.....

IGBOS IN THE LAGOS SHOULD BE CAREFUL... [/quote
God will not let it happen]
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
SHAKABOOM:
Sharrap Dia.
Enyia waa here.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by SHAKABOOM: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Banter1:
which Niger deltas oil? na una get the oil? if una try any nonsense we will chase you out of that land and secure our oil
Hahaha..keep making noise

You seem to have forgotten so soon how militants terrorized festac,ikorodu and some parts of ogun that yur almighty opc dem were asking for permission to turn to rats and coackroaches to smoke out the militants..Hahaha!We Ijaws don't play.

Nurtws jugdement day is coming..They should keep on misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by mikeweezy(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Bobby4090:
Thats good. Tinubu is securing the SW for his stooge Osinbajo whom they will pair up with El Rufai come 2023. Tinubu doesn't need to contest. With Osinbajo his puppet as President he Tinubu will be the Grand God Father.
hell-rufia they will never make that mistake
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by EllsBaba: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu...garrison commander of agberos in Lagos. We Igbos will vote without fear. If Oluomo try nonsense, he will receive nonsense

Like you will wait right?��
I pity your parents Mr Man
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by googi: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by StoneLucifer: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Your father who you claim isn't an idiot fool can't dream of 1/1 trillion of what Tinubu has achieved.

So what can we describe him with ? grin

Slave of an idiot fool?? grin cheesy grin

If Tinubu is your God, go and worship him, bow down before him. Infact use your tongue and clean his anus, nobody stops u or even gives a damn. Save all this energy of yours defending him and go and achieve something useful and beneficial to u, ur wretched family and uncertain future lineage.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by MyGeneration(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Bobby4090:
Thats good. Tinubu is securing the SW for his stooge Osinbajo whom they will pair up with El Rufai come 2023. Tinubu doesn't need to contest. With Osinbajo his puppet as President he Tinubu will be the Grand God Father.
So wetin come happen
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Mboi: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2019
If Igbos come out to vote their choice now, they will say they want to dictate for them who rules in their state. After what I experienced during Presidential election that almost took my life, I now know that APC supporters are animals, looking for whose flesh to feed on.This time, Igbos are not coming out to vote, let yorubas vote in whom they want and we will support whatever outcome from the polls. We're staying in our houses with our families this time.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by smyo(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2019
Eye service

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by anthonyuncle(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2019
we already know da original message, good use of irony baba
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by LexngtonSteele: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
StoneLucifer:

StoneLucifer to his useless homosexual father:

If Tinubu is your God, go and worship him, bow down before him. Infact use your tongue and clean his anus, nobody stops u or even gives a damn. Save all this energy of yours defending him and go and achieve something useful and beneficial to u, ur wretched family and uncertain future lineage.

I agree. It's obvious in your conduct. Now buzz off grin grin grin

He pain am tongue tongue

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Gandollar(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Bobby4090:
But mehn, I pity anyone who has hell rufai as his vice.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Gandollar(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not too sure Tinubu has rested for just a day since the presidential election. He has been moving from Abuja, to Ibadan, to Ogun and Lagos. To be a political leader is not easy.

PDP supporters in Lagos, whether Yorubas or Igbos should come out and vote peacefully. Once Sanwo-Olu is declared the winner, they should accept the decision of the majority and not cause trouble. If they cause trouble, they will be dealt with. It’s as simple as that.
Save your sweat. We know those who resort to killing Nigerians when they loose elections.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by drmikeadams(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Mboi:
If Igbos come out to vote their choice now, they will say they want to dictate for them who rules in their state. After what I experienced during Presidential election that almost took my life, I now know that APC supporters are animals, looking for whose flesh to feed on.This time, Igbos are not coming out to vote, let yorubas vote in whom they want and we will support whatever outcome from the polls. We're staying in our houses with our families this time.
grin grin very simple. Las las all if us go dis get stuck for eko bridge traffic for 3hours
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Chipink(f): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
lastempero:
Nobody is talking about the Hausa boys/Fulani boys that are terrorizing their landlords in Lagos on yearly basis na IgBOs that are during business legitimately that are been disturbed. I don't understand oo.

Na IGBOS I Dey blame,..
Why can't they say away from Lagos polictics since the yoruba has shown chronic hatred for them.
Ambode they helped to vote in, did he not turn out to be one of the Lagos gorvernos who are igbo haters. ? undecided
How many igbo dominated markets did he demolish?

I stay in Lagos but nothing concerns me with Lagos governorship election.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by lastempero: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Chipink:

Na IGBOS I Dey blame,..
Why can't they say away from Lagos polictics since the yoruba has shown chronic hatred for them.
Ambode they helped to vote in, did he not turn out to be one of the Lagos gorvernos who are igbo haters. ? undecided
How many igbo dominated markets did he demolish?

I stay in Lagos but nothing concerns me with Lagos governorship election.

Voting is now a crime I guess.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Chipink(f): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2019
lastempero:

Voting is now a crime I guess.

Read my post again and this time read slowly angry
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Dareal90s(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Akiara:
You are a lunatic. Start chasing them out na. Look at this afonja that can't make the same pronouncement on his Northern MASTERS ...anyway, whatever happens be rest assured that the fire you bring will be returned with brimstone.

We're you born in lagos? See this ogbomosho Ninja claiming smarts..fade abeg...mtcheeew

Lol, as long as he is a Yoruba he has rights in Yoruba land. We ain't devided here as d Igbo's.
Before we talk one or two words u will reference to Fulani, is Igbo Fulani? We will hatch ur balls.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by PapaAdanna: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
The truth is that a Yoruba can never intimidate a typical IGBO man.
If the Igbos mean the bizness of the day, the Yorubas must run for dear life's.
We know them, so most times wen they are shouting and making noise in their usual manner, we keep calm and be laughing at them.
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by fataiamooboy: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
tinubu strategy to claim Innocent in intimidate Igbo in lagos
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by xandercage1: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Bobby4090:
bla bla bla
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by lastempero: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Chipink:

Read my post again and this time read slowly angry

The only crime that necessitated all these hostility is because they do participate in elections by voting for the Candidate of their choice who they feel will protect their interest.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by hisexcellency34: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
No same person will make El Rufai his deputy

mikeweezy:
hell-rufia they will never make that mistake
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:

You made a salient point, every one has full constitutional backing to perform their civic responsibility such as voting without molestation or intimidation. Now I want to ask you Mr. seer, how sure are you that Sanwo olu will emerge victorious after the gubernatorial election? Answer me ASAP
Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2019
Without Tribalism or hatred in politics,. Sanwo Olu is the better Candidate any sane Lagosians can support. Igbo supporting Jimi Agbaje is just a sign that all they do is play politics of Tribalism and Hatred, Jimi Agbaje is also a Puppet to Bode George but Sanwo Olu is really the better candidate

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by Baroba(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
NURTW, a bunch of thugs and people who can never amount to nothing in there entire lives, filled with lazy agberos and dredges of the society..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Sikay19:

chest beating in futility
Move an inch out of your region and beat your chest, bloody coward, if you see them outside their region they'll be talking like deaf and dumb, as cold as an ice, clothed with fear and trembling. Smh. Don't worry one day go be one day, smh.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

I pity some people!
When statement like this are made, A reverse message is sent
Gbam!!... The reserve is the case here....!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno: Buhari Has Borrowed More Than All The 14 Presidents Before Him Combined / US Firm, Barker Hughes Set To Build Oil Refinery In Nigeria / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.