Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish (3769 Views)

15years Old Boy Dies After Masturbating For 65 Times / Sad! Sad!!! Boy Dies After Masturbating 56 Times [photo] / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
A South African man has claimed he's no rapist after sexually molesting a lady.

According to the lady known as Coco,he masturbated on her thighs despite her pleas for him to stop and then beat her up when she cried after the act .When told to report to the police , she said she is scared because of the community she lives in.

Read her story below:

A guy I called a friend tried forcing himself on me two weeks ago. I told him to stop and he pulled his pants down and put his d**k between my thighs. He kept going until he came. When I cried he started hitting me saying I'm trying to ruin his life. �� I'm not okay.

Source - https://lailasnews.com/guy-claims-hes-not-a-rapist-after-masturbating-on-ladys-thighs-against-her-will/

lalasticlala

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by faithfull18(f): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Can you imagine, he needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by lilmax(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
rubbish

a guy that is a "friend"

for her mind the girl don see mumu

this is the reason why I tell guys to discard any girl who's not willing to have sexual relationship, telling you to settle as friends

if she's not knacking, you fuc.k out

I know this guy has been having hopes up one day he'd hit it

And to the girl please don't tell me this is the first time is trying to get into you

3 Likes

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Headlesschicken(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
grin I have a friend whom would politely Phuck yuh laps when u refuse to give him d D0D0,some n!ggas can be very funny,why d Phuck would i wanna Phuck a woman's laps for phucks sake...
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2019
grin he likes her naaaa grin don't ladies wankkk as well shocked fermist will not like this thread oooo

Bring your verified Nigerian Adsense so I can buy it
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by donstan18: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2019
•••••
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
WHERE DID THE GUY SAY HE'S NOT A RAPIST?
THE LADY HERE EVEN CLAIM THAT THE GUY IS NOT IN TWITTER... BUT MR HUNGRY BROTHER WON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT COOKING UP STORIES AND PICTURES.

BY THE WAY FROM ALL INDICATIONS THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE.

TWITTER PEOPLE THINK WE'RE FOOLS.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
i believe him
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Escalze(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
The lady is very stupid angry angry angry
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THE LADY HERE EVEN CLAIM THAT THE GUY IS NOT IN TWITTER... BUT MR HUNGRY BROTHER WON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT COOKING UP STORIES AND PICTURES.

Twitter is the home to fake news, just RT the lie and move on grin
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
‎‎‎

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by grad2012(f): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
She must be so terrified, even if he didn't penetrate her he still abused her. He did whatever he did forcefully. I feel so sad for her you can tell she is psychologically and physically disoriented.
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Thank you. Didn't know this one has joined the endless list of olodo bloggers too.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by Xenry: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol, not possible!
Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by zealkane(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Once it comes to rape men are always the culprit.. The society don't want to hear what the man has to say... Messed up mentality

1 Like

Re: Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish by scofield114: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2021
if someone get killed u will hear this vagina people say nothing but once someone gets closer to pussy u will hear them why do they take pussy more valuable than ones life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am In Big Trouble.. / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video) / Lady Barbs Her Fiance Hair, Collected 2k And Twerk For Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.