Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG (18908 Views)

BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by rodeo0070(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
…Says All Public, Private Schools To Observe Mid-term Break Thursday, Friday

The Lagos State Government on Wednesday clarified reports making the rounds that it had declared Friday, March 8 as Public Holiday for Civil Servants, saying the information was untrue.

A report currently circulating on social media platforms had suggested that the State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode had declared Friday as a public holiday to enable Lagosians to prepare for the March 9 Governorship and House of Assembly elections.

But in a statement signed by the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan, the Government said that civil servants are expected to be at their various duty posts on Friday, and disregard any information to the contrary.

Bamigbetan reiterated that just as earlier announced by the State’s Deputy Governor, Dr. Mrs. Idiat Adebule, all public and private schools in the State are expected to proceed on the 2nd Mid-Term Break on Thursday, 7 and Friday 8 March, 2019 and resume academic activities on Monday, March 11, 2019 in accordance with the revised School Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Year.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/06/no-public-holiday-on-friday-lasg/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by BlackfireX: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Taaaaaaa. ...... Says who?
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by aleeyus(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Then??

2 Likes

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by hisexcellency34: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stop showing us the picture of this fat dude as governor of Lagos. He is no longer in charge

7 Likes

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by philips007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by akinmusi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aswear Ambo Wan punish apc
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Kingsleydr(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Femich18(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nawa ooo..So they can't even declare a day for us to relax and prepare for Saturday.
Anyway nah their own them talk, 12 pm on Friday I am off from work if the devil like it or not
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by freemanbubble: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
"all public and private schools in the State are expected to proceed on the 2nd Mid-Term Break on Thursday, 7 and Friday 8 March, 2019 and resume academic activities on Monday, March"

So so holiday
When our students come take dey learn anything reasonable
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by TheTourist: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thanks
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by toffyz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lagos civil servants wan rest, he no easy to be a civil servant in Lagos
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Topmaike007(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Me I no go work oo,cos if I break down Ambode will not buy drugs for me

2 Likes

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by bigstan11787(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
we need rest ooo. lagos life is way too stressfu
l
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by fatymore(f): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ambode giving the Civil Servants hot hit..

but if they were reelecting him, I bet you l, he would give them public holiday.

Call me for your affordable and cotton bedsheets...

thanks

5 Likes

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by obonujoker(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
So no schools on Thursday or Friday
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by AHCB: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is among the reason why i believe there should be sever penalty to any online news outlet that spread fake news
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by FredBet777: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Today fixed games available Dm!!!!
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by DZTech: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
AHCB:
This is among the reason why i believe there should be sever penalty to any online news outlet that spread fake news
u can sue them.

or report to ncc.
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by bbjayone(f): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Femich18:
Nawa ooo..So they can't even declare a day for us to relax and prepare for Saturday.
Anyway nah their own them talk, 12 pm on Friday I am off from work if the devil like it or not

Bros i envy u o
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by jackie35(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
rodeo0070:
…Says All Public, Private Schools To Observe Mid-term Break Thursday, Friday

The Lagos State Government on Wednesday clarified reports making the rounds that it had declared Friday, March 8 as Public Holiday for Civil Servants, saying the information was untrue.

A report currently circulating on social media platforms had suggested that the State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode had declared Friday as a public holiday to enable Lagosians to prepare for the March 9 Governorship and House of Assembly elections.

But in a statement signed by the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan, the Government said that civil servants are expected to be at their various duty posts on Friday, and disregard any information to the contrary.

Bamigbetan reiterated that just as earlier announced by the State’s Deputy Governor, Dr. Mrs. Idiat Adebule, all public and private schools in the State are expected to proceed on the 2nd Mid-Term Break on Thursday, 7 and Friday 8 March, 2019 and resume academic activities on Monday, March 11, 2019 in accordance with the revised School Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Year.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/06/no-public-holiday-on-friday-lasg/

Now i see the reason why they said Sanwo-olu should run instead of this man

1 Like

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by jinco5050: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ambo is trying to punish APC Lagos State and I love that.
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Femich18(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
bbjayone:

Bros i envy u o

Lols..Bros no be so o.. we are all managing, We will all get there with time
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by youngbossdanna(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
chai

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Glink2018(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
Me I no go work oo,cos if I break down Ambode will not buy drugs for me

Dem no dey pay you salary?
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by grace912: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
wow lagos... thank you oo
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by molybdenum0012: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Too many holidays. How do our students learn well in school?

Smart parents employ the services of a competent private tutor to ensure the child does not miss anything in school.

Click the signature below to book a tutor
Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
What is with Nigerians and public holidays...... Nigerian civil servants are the worst,lazy sets of people

1 Like

Re: No Public Holiday On Friday - LASG by Topmaike007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Glink2018:

Dem no dey pay you salary?
why will dey not pay me salary cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 / Hushpuppi: Police Under Pressure From AGF, Others To Clear Abba Kyari / Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.