Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? (1332 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Overcome Sexual Urge / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi,
Nairalanders let's relate
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Overcome ke? Did i wound in my hand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by badadvice(f): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Whenever i feel very Hot and theres no pussy close by or i dont want to fornicate at that particular time, i just pick up my phone, go youtube and watch comedy skits.
Works all the time!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by Splinz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
smiley

Izza simple something.

Work with either of these steps:

1. Give it expression through legal means.

2. Simply replace the thought with its opposite.

3. My brother if the first and second option no dey available, mbok quickly find the nearest olosho joint before you rape person.

Dazzol.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
undecided Exercise son that urge x just a state of mind..
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by germaphobe(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
how do i overcome it when mama amaka and her two daughters won't let person son be without an erection.
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Think about Jesus Christ on the Cross...
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by zicoraads: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
undecided embarassed undecided
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by lilmax(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
not had it years,nothing to overcome cool
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin grin l hear but if you not married send a DM ,let's start from here and besides you seems to me like someone who know a lot about Jesus and this got me thinking maybe you can make a good wife-material,peace cool.
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
lilmax:
not had it years,nothing to overcome 9)
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dmpaul:
Overcome ke?
Did i wound in my hand cheesy
what do you mean by did l have wound on my hands.
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
Whenever i feel very Hot and theres no pussy close by or i dont want to fornicate at that particular time, i just pick up my phone, go youtube and watch comedy skits.
Works all the time!
great,bless up bro.
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by NoLotty7(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

Izza simple something.

Work with either of these steps:

1. Give it expression through legal means.

2. Simply replace the thought with its opposite.

3. My brother if the first and second option no dey available, mbok quickly find the nearest olosho joint before you rape person.

Dazzol.
Damn!, grin grin
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
The urge is there for a purpose and not meant to be overcome, some people are praying to have that urge, Dont waste it

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by seniorgozman(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Take your mind off the source of urge. Thats all
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dmpaul:
Overcome ke? Did i wound in my hand cheesy

Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by calculator123(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
get busy with important things
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by tobechi20(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Watch big brother Nigeria
Re: How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2019
zicoraads:

undecided embarassed undecided

Works all the time...

(1) (Reply)

Wow 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N33M With Pics / Leaked Video Of A Minister And Slay Mama In Hotel Making Love / Buy A Face Unlocked Panties For Your Girl This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.