Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (24923 Views)

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
After loosing in court, that is when Atiku will start asking for how PDP exco spend his dollars. And then file another case of fraud against Obi&others.
Like for Dollars, Share for Atiku
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by somalianprince: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buhari will be sacked
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by gaskiyamagana: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is interesting, inspecting election materials for over 191,000 polling units?
Consolation news for Atikuloosers continues Till 2023.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:
As expected in an ex parte hearing, the respondents – President Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress and the Indpendent Electoral Commission – are absent and not represented by their lawyers.

This guy that will never respect court orders, his display of impunity is getting out of hand...

he knows the election will be rigged, he first install his Tanko to be CJN...

Buhari is a calamity and APC is a failed terrorist group. The party Chairman's mental reasoning is as brief as his height...

They also have Hell Rufai and Osubande... Association of midgets
And you are Shekau
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by chawtinz(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari went to court three times he lost elections and Neva congratulated anyone...people telling Atiku to congratulate Buhari and not to go to court are hypocrites
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
as much as I know PDP has a case, the fact remains based on the sick judiciary we have this is considered "dead on arrival". but I want to believe Atiku knows better b4 insisting on court hearing
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Stakeholders(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes o
We are making progress

Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

I was an apo2 in Benin. Am still wondering how APC even got a vote in Edo state.
And my polling unit and others across ward 10 PDP raped and buried apc
And i know it was same in other state

Card reader is a scam. Authentication failed but not so much failure to read
The northerners never used card reader
But Southerners were forced to use it
And despite all this PDP raped APC almost in all states

We are heading to court

We expect a good judgement if not a parallel government might result in a cataclysmic revolution

This is the actual results

I guess the result you wrote with your hand on 22nd of February abi? God pass you. Just think how is it possible for Atiku to won since almost all his hero fall in their respective state how will he have win. His state that he supposed to have greater margin among the northern state the margin is not up to 100,000 did they rig his state when he is there?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Femijohn198: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
lets atiku spend the last Kobo he has in court and the justice will not favor him..
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Stakeholders(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
I think Atiku should not Blame anyone for his loss because South South and southeast delivered their zone to him but he himself is unable to deliver 6 state from North, what a shame. " show me your friends and I will tell you who you are" if at your state the margin is 51, 48 % respectively in favour of Atiku that's means there's problems. Saraki the senate President loss his seat because of this so called Atiku that means Atiku is a bad market for PDP entirely

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes o
We are making progress

Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

I was an apo2 in Benin. Am still wondering how APC even got a vote in Edo state.

We are heading to court

We expect a good judgement if not a parallel government might result in a cataclysmic revolution

And you're a gullible follower of Atiku.
Ask yourself why did Atiku lost in his Polling unit. They say: 'charity begins at home'. The northerners have rejected Atiku, so how come you from the minority wants to kill yourself for Atiku?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by freemanbubble: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kuginzi:

And you're a gullible follower of Atiku.
Ask yourself why did Atiku lost in his Polling unit. They say: 'charity begins at home'. The northerners have rejected Atiku, so how come you from the minority wants to kill yourself for Atiku?

That doesn't change the fact that the election was a total charade

Atiku won osinbanjo polling unit
He won Abuja
He won ondo and oyo

So does that change the fact that the election was not free and fair
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by uchelouis45(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:
As expected in an ex parte hearing, the respondents – President Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress and the Indpendent Electoral Commission – are absent and not represented by their lawyers.

This guy that will never respect court orders, his display of impunity is getting out of hand...

Buhari is a calamity and APC is a failed terrorist group. The party Chairman's mental reasoning is as brief as his height...

Haba Oga. You get bad mouth o. Lol
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by omoiyalayi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is good let the back N forth continue time will heal the wounds this lost has done to atiku

Nobody will tell him to let go again he will give up himself
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Naijageak(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
I was ban by the mod but I see scammers and spammers here everyday. I nor understand o
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by celeiyke: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
I hope Festus Keyamo is Buhari's lawyer.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari will be sacked
Buhari is sacked in 2023 but Atiku is sacked forever!!
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by jesusislor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:

Inec should be independent indeed not controlled by the Federal govt. Better still, let the position of inec chairman be elective
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes o
We are making progress

Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

We are heading to court

ode ni e , being apo2 , PDP won in ur polling unit and ward doesn't mean they are going to win other wards and even the local government, do u know the population? noo! PDP won in eti-osa LGA in Lagos, won in apapa , doesn't mean I'm Lagos state as far as alimosho , kosofe, ketu , mile 2 and so on hasnt been collated. only alimosho will swallow, apapa, eti osa , epe and co. thats not how to judge .. be wise , my warning to u is u shouldnt be biased as electoral officer . I withdrew from Ogun state as P.O because I was so passionate about BUHARI winning , I might make any move and that can really affect me.. we ain't perfect all.. becarefull

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes o
We are making progress

Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

We are heading to court

ode ni e , being apo2 , PDP won in ur polling unit and ward doesn't mean they are going to win other wards and even the local government, do u know the population? noo! PDP won in eti-osa LGA in Lagos, won in apapa , doesn't mean I'm Lagos state as far as alimosho , kosofe, ketu , mile 2 and so on hasnt been collated. only alimosho will swallow, apapa, eti osa , epe and co. thats not how to judge .. be wise , my warning to u is u shouldnt be biased as electoral officer . I withdrew from Ogun state as P.O because I was so passionate about BUHARI winning , I might make any move and that can really affect me.. we ain't perfect all.. becareful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

He won Abuja
He won ondo and oyo

Total charade ko! Total chaos ni!
You don't know what you're saying. Who are you to dictate for us? They say; "A bad tree does not yield good apples". We the northerners have rejected Atiku. Remember, Atiku is not from your region. We know Atiku than you do. Because of Atiku, Dankwambo lost, Kwankwaso lost, Shehu Sani lost, etc. This is to show you how the northerners feel about Atiku. They say; 'a good name is better than gold' Atiku has no good name. So why do you want to kill yourself for Atiku??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:
Hitherto i was ban on naiaraland and all those scammers spamming almost all threads have had their ways...

I'm back again guys to always click the report button to end spam
Let's do it together.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by garfield1: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

He won Abuja
He won ondo and oyo

He didnt win aso rock oh.for him to lose his polling unit summarizes his failure.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Kuginzi: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
weavesquad:

ode ni e , being apo2 , PDP won in ur polling unit and ward doesn't mean they are going to win other wards and even the local government, do u know the population? noo! PDP won in eti-osa LGA in Lagos, won in apapa , doesn't mean I'm Lagos state as far as alimosho , kosofe, ketu , mile 2 and so on hasnt been collated. only alimosho will swallow, apapa, eti osa , epe and co. thats not how to judge .. be wise , my warning to u is u shouldnt be biased as electoral officer . I withdrew from Ogun state as P.O because I was so passionate about BUHARI winning , I might make any move and that can really affect me.. we ain't perfect all.. becarefull
Don't mind him. His MUMU will never do!!
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Omobada(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:

Stop exposing your ignorance. As expected used in the write-up above means that in a motion ex parte respondent is not expected to appear before the court. That's the position and procedure of the law and court. Not the way you understood or interpret it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Guidedee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes o
We are making progress

Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

We are heading to court

Hello mr, is it the same rigging that made Buhari won at Atiku's and Obasanjo's polling unit? I think there is a hidden agenda behind Atiku's and PDP's groaning and eventual lawsuit, they probably want to destabilise Nigeria simply because the 4years they were out of Aso Villa has been hell to them, not being able to continue the monumental looting of the nation's treasury for 4years and Buhari achieving what they were unable to achieve with 16 years at the helm of affairs of the nation. That is why they fight dirtily, stupidly and foolishly. They want the president dead at all cost just because he wants to sanctify the system of corruption. We just don't always reply your type because we don't want our reasoning faculty invested with your virus.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by isahsalee: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yes, i like that. Enugu, Anambra, Ondo, Benue, Ph, Ebonyi, Abia, Plataeu, Adamawa etc should be checked well. PDP rigged all the states mentioned above.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by PrinzCarter(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen I see fear in APC camp
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by Staru1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:

To me, APC has a game plans & updated than it counterparts

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by atobs4real(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatepresido:

Sorry ooo. Peleeee oooo. Continue your inspection.... Your result will be like Your accusations are not justifiable. Drink water for your mind to cooleee
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by PapaAdanna: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
A very bold step in the right direction

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat by akintunde63: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Omooba77:
A three-man panel of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja is currently hearing the ex-parte motion filed by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, seeking an order granting them access to inspect the electoral materials used for the February 23 poll.
The three-man panel, sitting on Wednesday, is led by Justice Abdul Aboki, while Justices Peter Ige and Emmanuel Agim are members.
The petitioners’ legal team is led by Mr. Livy Ozoukwu (SAN), but Chief Chris Uche (SAN), is making submission on behalf of the team.
Uche said during the Wednesday’s hearing the ex parte motion contained six prayers, one of which is seeking the tribunal’s leave to bring the motion before the pre-hearing session
He added, “Prayers 2 to 6 are in summary seeking orders of this honourable court to allow the inspection and production of election documents used by the Independent Electoral Commission for the conduct of the presidential election to enable the applicants to institute and maintain an election petition.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-tribunal-hears-pdp-atikus-application-for-inspection-of-election-materials/

Atiku may av a case, not not sufficient to upturn 4million votes. It's a long long shot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Shekau: See What A Blogger Ayourb Wrote In 2014 Vs 2016 / 'Mama A, Wifey': Fani-Kayode As His Wife Precious Steps Out Looking Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.