Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) (609 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) by nwafada123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
nwafada.com

A certain Facebook user has shared some screenshots from a chat with another Facebook user who took to the chat section to introduce his sexual orientation and further went ahead to ask him out, asking to visit him in his house.

According to the chat which started with the man (one who is not gay) pretending not to know a common gay term, tb, with which the gay man whose name is Kim, used to approach him, the Facebook user later changed his chat and sounded like he was really gay.

However, the man later opened up to him that he wasn’t gay.

” Lol, sorry to disappoint you bro. I ain’t a gay. Will never be. But I know it’s probably not your fault to be a gay. At least I know it’s more of natural than choice. But all the same…I wish you a wonderful day. Talk sometime as friends. Bye” he wrote.

And this sounded pleasing to the gay man. He said, “No problem. I’m so much glad that u told me your mind than to hide it from me because it doesn’t make sense at all. I like that u told me this thanks my bro”

And when asked if he had been with a woman before, he said no. He also added,

“But my bro the thing has one kind of spirit like that. The moment u see a guy that u like he will attract u immediately”

See screenshots of chats and read more here:

http://nwafada.com/2019/03/06/must-read-man-shares-chat-with-a-gay-who-wants-to-visit-him-photos/

Re: Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) by ShinqRambq: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
You can aswell share this message with Sergent.Ibrahim instead of this cheap publicity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Talk Dirty To You! / Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today / Mark Zuckerberg Constructs Sleep Box For His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.