Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (34439 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Innoxxacs: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Innoxxacs post=76441098][/quote] cheesy
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
ZOO! angry

Populated by many illiterate and superstitious people.
I just hope that these lot here have already been arrested for prosecution. SMH

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
peteruuu:
undecided gullible followers...

If she's truly a witch, then the spirit had to be flogged, not the body..

But then, spirits can't be seen, touched, does not have a shape...and they're flogging the so-called spirit?

People needs sense o!.

Just as you are gullible yourself to believe in “spirits”... undecided

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by junglej: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wondering how much she would make if she sees their arses to court.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by congorasta: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
kallmemrB:
Op I would advise you to to edit that rubbish h you wrote
.. That is not Celestial church don't be punishes for ur stewpidity

Your useless blog can be sue for defamation of character

cele is worst
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by gift2xl: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
kallmemrB:
Op I would advise you to to edit that rubbish h you wrote
.. That is not Celestial church don't be punishes for ur stewpidity

Your useless blog can be sue for defamation of character

Well spoken
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
The irony that those flogging her are the witches.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by shineeye1: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
9jaRealist:

Just as you are gullible yoturself to believe in “spirits”... undecided

You have no iota of proof that spirits don't exist yet you deride those who , all over the world , have uncountable proofs of the existence of spirits. Ignorant and conceited..

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Plolly(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
One of them gave me a message sometimes 2017 that I would have to undergo something like this so as to separate me from marine kingdom me ke I japa ni ooooo
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
I need this flogging

For since I hear that police morale song e dey play for my head
I even do DJ mix

I am sorry the time you call me I no fit answer
Toto dey sweet o

The song they play for my head too oo.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
shineeye1:
You have no iota of proof that spirits don't exist yet you deride those who , all over the world , have uncountable proofs of the existence of spirits. Ignorant and conceited..

Gullible and superstitious... undecided

Dude, I don’t have to prove what does NOT exist, rather you have to prove what you claim exists.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
White garment church ehh, Dem go school of flogging oo
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmn Nigerian Christians - book marked for future reference.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is from the “ the civilized” parts of Nigeria.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by shogsman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
I need this flogging

For since I hear that police morale song e dey play for my head
I even do DJ mix

I am sorry the time you call me I no fit answer
Toto dey sweet o

Where can I get the song abeg
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Mabenny: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
God help us
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by jabolo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
missCAPS:
Would have been a victim of this... I'm forever greatful for an educated and a thoughtful dad. Keep resting in peace papa, I'll always love you.

Deep. I raise a glass to your Dad, and you.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
white and white church
na dhier way

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Adesamsey(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is Serious physical Assault on An innocent child,

why do these Ignoramuse Always pick on children? is it because they can not defend themselves? Do these goons even bother to Ask were the child got the so call withcraft from? She got it from her parents. why are Her parents not been Assaulted?
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Maxi3k(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by advocate666: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thank you Satan.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by deebrain(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Reminds me of the

"This one is strong/ Eleyi gidi gan" fame.

See flogging.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
And how did they know she's a witch, God will judge them.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by dreamwords: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
There are afonja muslims, there are afonja christians ,,then their are afonja celestial ,very funny set of people
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Poor baby .. may God save you .
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by footprint17(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
Alleged "Child Witch", Mercilessly Flogged During Deliverance, Sparks Outrage

Here is a trending video of a white garment Church members conducting a deliverance session on a possessed little girl.

In the video that sparked outrage, the little girl was mercilessly flogged by three of the church members with brooms. Some so called worship centers are scam....... Jesus will just say out! And off it goes...... This is nonsense

According to an Instagram user who shared the video, he claimed many of his friends deserve the kind of flogging they gave the little girl.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is this one floggings? This one na slap on the wrist! Second base jare
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2020
This is evil!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.