Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. (2052 Views)

Shehu Sani Says PDP, Labour Party Will Be Dead If APC Gets Minority Leader / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Shehu Sani, Says He Is ‘APC Disappointment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by filipthompson2: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

While reacting to the news of him being alive, Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media, Mr. Bashir Ahmed said, “I have spoken to him earlier, Alhamdulillah for his life, his life will in sha Allah be moved to the #NextLevel, same with millions of Nigerians. Aliyu did that for pure love, and he will see purest love in return.”

Culled from Dailytimes

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/presidency-reacts-as-sani-says-he-is.html

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Nackzy: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2019
A man treked and later regretted
This one will regret too when this government start biting him hard

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Could be one of those street urchins life meant nothing to in the north .

Looking at him I see a man begging for death but death never came .

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Balkan(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Abokki Na Abokki.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by simplyhonest(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2019
hmnn
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Bella55555(f): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Nackzy:
A man treked and later regretted
This one will regret too when this government start biting him hard
exactly God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by galadima77(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2019
I wonder why some people won't just become organ donors instead of wasting away...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by RevenGeMission: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2019
PDP rats and bigots always fabricating bullshit

Buhari died

buhari is cloned

its jubrin

buhari wants to islamize

blablabla

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Vulcanheph(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2019
When did drinking gutter water become an achievement.....nonsense!!!! *spits*
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by baliyubla: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2019
Did the Nigeria Government just celebrate that idioot, by tagging his actions pure love? I’ll be damned!

What a shitholee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Paperwhite(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Nackzy:
A man treked and later regretted.This one will regret too when this government start biting him hard
Also remember the poor hapless granny that died miserably after donating 1M of her life earnings for the election of the failed president?
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Paperwhite(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2019
shocked Nigerian government under Buhari celebrating this national and international embarrassment
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2019
How many did their faces like poo while reading this post? undecided
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by slivertongue: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2019
how is this news? how does this improve the economy?
Re: Presidency Reacts As Sani Says He Is Still Alive. by Jason007: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
nah, not pure love but pure backwardness. medically it's wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Erects President Buhari’s Statue Despite Inec Certificate Saga. BBC / How Buhari Influenced Appeal Court Judgment For APC – PDP Releases Evidence / BREAKING!!! Saudi Arabia To Execute 23 Nigerians (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.