Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) (7113 Views)

No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Sarrki Make Sure You Keep Your Words Like A Man (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by gloryhouse(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2019
I am a Real Lagoscian and Am Using this Opportunity to Say this to the Entire People of Lagos State that this Up coming Election Let us say Otoge (Enough is a Enough) To Asiwaju BolA Hamed tinubu and is Co Member they've Been Rolling this Lagos for Like 20yrs or more is he the only one person in this State I Dislike him with Passion in my Life.

The God Save Kwara State from Sen Bukola Saraki let us do same thing to him too.

Òtóge... Odaran baba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Generalnomercy: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2019
o to ge

drug addict must go....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by aljharem(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Please who are these indigenes because we have a fora and nothing like that.

I just hope igbos are not biting more than they can chew

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Gandollar(f): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2019
aljharem:

No doubt, Igbos have made your life so miserable. Your condition can only get worse.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2019
aljharem:

will you shut it!!! angry whether you like it or not Igbos are stakeholders in Lagos and will also have a say in who governs the state! cry if it's paining you

19 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by helinues: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Lagoscian

Why are some people so daft from that side?

Akure flogging loading after the guber poll

19 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by GrossPrice: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019
I wonder what Lagos would look like without Tinubu.

Tinubu is the one of very few politicians to survive Obasanjo.

From all indications PDP has succeeded in destroying the only feature that makes the West appealing; that is religious neutrality.

Now all you hear is Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian.

PS: Lagos mainland is smelly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by 7lives: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Why are you hiding online?, that people that will vote are not online.
You want Lagosians to exchange a Ferrari for Keke Napep?.
Atounrinwa to npe ara l'omo eko, don't hide online, come out in the open to say this rubbish and feel the wrath of the people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by 7lives: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

will you shut it!!! angry whether you like it or not Igbos are stakeholders in Lagos and will also have a say in who governs the state! cry if it's paining you

No wonder, aboki been dey make Igbo meat into suya and kilishi in the north.
" Tan Ina wa ebi " attached by for is the reason, how can the Igbos describe themselves as stake holders in the land of Olofin, the great grandson of Oduduwa?.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2019
In your dreams. We know those who want tinubu out of the game. Your plans won't work.

I dislike the man, but he is what we need in the west. At least we have someone to stand for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2019
aljharem:

take heart bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2019
7lives:

" Tan Ina wa ebi " attached by for is the reason, how can the Igbos describe themselves as stake holders in the land of Olofin, the great grandson of Oduduwa?.

we are stakeholders because we contributed to the development of this place. Whatever happens in Lagos concerns us. We have a say.

6 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by kakale1: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
gloryhouse:
I am a Real Lagoscian and Am Using this Opportunity to Say this to the Entire People of Lagos State that this Up coming Election Let us say Otoge (Enough is a Enough) To Asiwaju BolA Hamed tinubu and is Co Member they've Been Rolling this Lagos for Like 20yrs or more is he the only one person in this State I Dislike him with Passion in my Life.

The God Save Kwara State from Sen Bukola Saraki let us do same thing to him too.

Òtóge... Odaran baba.
op you mentioned that you dislike him( jagaban )with passion ,some people out there likes him more than you could imagine ..Oni kure. .....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Otoge in Lagos State. Enough is enough of Tinubu dictatorship and dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Jason007: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2019
I hope people listen to your plea
Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Generalnomercy:
o to ge

drug addict must go....

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2019
kakale1:
op you mentioned that you dislike him( jagaban )with passion ,some people out there likes him more than you could imagine ..Oni kure. .....

In sifia pain

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by oilPUSSY(f): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
7lives:

Ekpele...
Your masters are not only sending you to your early graves, they have also come down To your domain and taught you a bitter lesson you won't forget in your life...
Ask your self, why are you people now avoiding Mile 12 like Ebola, your own territory for that matter ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by BaaleOko: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:
Lagoscian

Why are some people so daft from that side?

Akure flogging loading after the guber poll
Demola made more noise than this, and walked his talk... But we saw how it all ended, Saturday isn't far off.

1 Like

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by kakale1: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
EastGold:

In sifia pain
jagaban is recognized not even in the state level but more famous in the federal level what are you saying !!? One God blessed no one can cursed .your hatred will make him more famous ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by quickberry(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Otoge in Lagos State. Enough is enough of Tinubu dictatorship and dynasty.

You no dey tire? Na so u and ur people deceive Atiku till him political career enta one chance
Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by quickberry(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tinubu is working, Lagos is moving
Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by mercy073: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
if you interested in learning Solar Inverter installation and maintenance
pls call 08039262659 for more info
Lagos residents only

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by sweetrace(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
7lives:

Meanwhile, if you ever get out of Nigeria, you’ll strive day and night to become a citizen. If they tell you the rubbish you wrote, you’ll call them racist. If you have a son in the US and the tell him he can’t vote, I’m sure you’ll take a placard to the streets screaming #black lives matter! Do you realize that there people of other tribes whose only home is Lagos? Who even told you you can deny any Nigerian their right to vote in the state of residency? Was your family originally from Lagos? Please change your mindset. We are fighting to build a new Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by ipodstinks: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Will like to know the op's tribe.
Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by ipodstinks: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
sweetrace:

Meanwhile, if you ever get out of Nigeria, you’ll strive day and night to become a citizen. If they tell you the rubbish you wrote, you’ll call them racist. If you have a son in the US and the tell him he can’t vote, I’m sure you’ll take a placard to the streets screaming #black lives matter! Do you realize that there people of other tribes whose only home is Lagos? Who even told you you can deny any Nigerian their right to vote in the state of residency? Was your family originally from Lagos? Please change your mindset. We are fighting to build a new Nigeria.
Are you from east. Then let start building it from aba

5 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by sweetrace(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
ipodstinks:
Are you from east. Then let start building it from aba

I’m not from the east. I am just a Nigerian who feels that every Nigerian has the right to vote wherever they reside.

2 Likes

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Ekpele...
Your masters are not only sending you to your early graves, they have also come down To your domain and taught you a bitter lesson you won't forget in your life...
Ask your self, why are you people now avoiding Mile 12 like Ebola, your own territory for that matter ?

Is it today you guys have been doctoring images online to blackmailed Yoruba. You guys can create fake Facebook posts and you can also create fake Twitter tweets, you will all eat when the food is ready don't worry cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) by Ovamboland(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Ekpele...

After Ibo aligned with hausa in 1960, that didn't stop them from committing pogrom on 60,000 ibo living in the North. They went on to send another 3 million to early grave from 1967 -70. Yet you still aligned with them and served them in 1979 and 1983.
Even your Biafra Central bank governor became a servant VP aspirants to Tofa (a Fulani) who was still in secondary school when Ugoh Sylvester was already a central bank governor.
Even in 2019 ibo still miss their slave VP position so much that about 90% of them voted and lost just to make Obi a servant to another Fulani man.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello's Appointment As APC National Youth Coordinator Is Deserving - BAN / Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.