Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

INCREDIBLE: It Was Actually False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INCREDIBLE: It Was Actually False (246 Views)

12 Widely Believed Sperm Facts That Are Actually False / Little Did I Know That The Sick Woman I Was Taking Care Of Was Actually My B/F / "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: It Was Actually False by Veektore: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Most people (including me) used to believe that we have more females than males in this world. Some even believe that the number of females is twice more than the number of males.
The bitter truth is that it is completely false.

REFERENCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

(1) (Reply)

All Seal, Stamp, Fliers, Package Boxes, T Shirt, And Lots More / If Men Were God / Get An International Number For Your Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.