Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected (19671 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Nollyzonenews: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hon. Shina Abiola Peller the newly elected Rep in Ibadan is set to hold a thank you party today.

Shina Peller took to his Instagram page to share artwork with the caption saying...

I sincerely appreciate everyone for the overwhelming support and love shown to our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) during the last election. Today, we’ll be having a ‘Thank You’ party/final rally for the forthcoming state elections for our gubernatorial candidate, Chief Adebayo Adelabu and our House of Assembly candidates, Hon. Omobolaji Oladigbolu Arokoto (Iseyin/Itesiwaju), Hon. Ojeleye (Kajola) and Hon. Johnson Eroyalesun (Iwajowa). Let’s all come out on Saturday and contribute our own quota towards a better Nigeria by voting for our candidates. Thanks and God bless. Live performance by @officialpasuma
Hon. Shina Abiola Peller.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/07/shina-peller-to-hold-a-thank-you-party-after-been-elected/

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Kelly2713(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ftc
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by peteruuu(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Another next level party undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by kenodrill: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shina Peller, I need two hot calabar babes from that your club that will restore my factory.

Thank you in advance.... Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Donreiy: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Liquor go surplus
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by princegeo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yoruba and party Na same same

9 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Quilox about to have an ibadan branch

I just like this guy? He is smart and knew politics is the easiest way of becoming a billionaire in Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by MrMcJay(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
princegeo:
Yoruba and party Na same same

Make una dey kill unaself, Yoruba no send anybody. Even during the civil war, we still dey close street for Lagos dey throw Owambe.

Sallah come, we celebrate. Easter come, we celebrate. Ileya nko, we throw party. Christmas come, na celebrate. Freedom, naming, birthday, funerals, weddings, promotions, house warnings, return from pilgrimage, etc we dey celebrate am.

Gratitude is the key to receiving more and Yorubas have mastered that art.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by OYAY(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Olowo idan baba!!!
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by articlewriter: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one shila

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Hotzone(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jonathan's administration really paved way for younger and vibrant generation.
Congrats shina

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by AutoReportNG: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hope Ibadan and Abuja will have a branch of Quilox?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Zanziman: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
I don't want to say what's on my mind.
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by MrMcJay(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hotzone:
Congrats shina

Jonathan ko, Judas Iscariot ni.

Why did he and Alabi not win under Pdp when GEJ was there? Shebi they were both under Pdp?

Now that they won, you're mentioning Jonathan.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by SANdos: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shout out Shina Peller that’s my bro my family.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Zanziman: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
akeentech:

Say it please

Oga, I never chop since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by helinues: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Small Jagaban
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by alsudaes1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Make una dey kill unaself, Yoruba no send anybody. Even during the civil war, we still dey close street for Lagos dey throw Owambe.

Sallah come, we celebrate. Easter come, we celebrate. Ileya nko, we throw party. Christmas come, na celebrate. Freedom, naming, birthday, funerals, weddings, promotions, house warnings, return from pilgrimage, etc we dey celebrate am.

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by KingBaba1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
SANdos:
Shout out Shina Peller that’s my bro my family.
in Burna boy's voice

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by hammedkola(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Olowo Idan special
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shina "Ghost" Peller! grin
This guy!!!! smiley
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Gbam.
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by funmike83(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why before election, why not after election and do the thank you together... Hmmm I smell something, asejeeeeeee
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
how can nigeria progress when people like these are the ones that will be saddled with the responsibility of guiding the nations affairs for the next 4 years

anyway , congratulations to him and i wish him the best of luck as a federal rep.

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yahoo boy. Smh for 9ja
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by banty: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Working boys kingpin! undecided olowo idan lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by olagbola45(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hotzone:
Congrats shina

Alase

1 Like

Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by maruzia: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Celebrating after election. Hmmmm.
Re: Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected by J2381: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
If the people, who voted for him didn't attend this party, then this is a useless venture.

He can say thank you only when he delivers on his election promises. That is if he made any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Executive Order 10: Real Reasons Governors Dragged Buhari To Court / PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara / Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.