Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics (6687 Views)

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Why We Are Setting Up An Entrepreneurship Bank – VP Osinbajo / Arunma Oteh Moves From World Bank VP And Treasurer To Become Oxford Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

Funny enough,yes but some of those things CIA nwabobo showed you typed were awful and behoves bigotry.....just stop am...
Life na jeje.......

Laughing... Why y'all thinking like this o o o o
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Preshy561(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

See as this one is thinking like a rat...
What is the relationship between NOT DANGEROUS and it's true that you are terrorist..

Oh.. Sorry... Slay queen with rat brain
Sunnis are extremist and dangerous People, someone said he has caught severally defending terrorist, and that what you are exactly doing now.

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by nwabobo: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.

There's nothing like wahabism.. The name was given to Muslims by non Muslim... Just like they call us jabatiyah..

Shekau is not a Muslim.. He's brother of zaakyzaky.. They are terrorists and were never Muslims

Your Taqqiya won't work here.

Wahabbism is an Islamic doctrine and movement founded by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab. You are a Muwahhid. So, keep your taqqiya to your hypocritical self.

8 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Sunnis are extremist and dangerous People, someone said he has caught severally defending terrorist, and that what you are exactly doing now.

Go and slay..

This discussion is for educated folks not slay queen..

Besides, the idiot lied.. And slay queen believed.. That's how they do use una pants..

Slay with zero brain
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Preshy561(f): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Go and slay..

This discussion is for educated folks not slay queen..

Besides, the idiot lied.. And slay queen believed.. That's how they do use una pants..

Slay with zero brain
Has it resorted to argumentum ad hominem?

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
nwabobo:

Your Taqqiya don't work here.

Wahabbism is an Islamic doctrine and movement founded by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab. You are a Muwahhid. So, keep your taqqiya to your hypocritical self.

Shia owns taqiyah. They are not Muslims..

Muwahid means a Muslim. Our imam never founded any sect.. It's the kufar that tag him with the name..

Just as they are tagging us with jabatiyah currently
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Has it resorted to argumentum ad hominem?

Lol.

Google is your friend
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Preshy561(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Google is your friend
I don't need a Google to show me who a terrorist is.

Byee

9 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by fergie001: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Is based on what you typed nah.....
Abi no be you type am?

My take is don't get carried away.....NL can get you f.ucked....
People just pulling your hair and you lose it....

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

Is based on what you typed nah.....
Abi no be you type am?

My take is don't get carried away.....NL can get you f.ucked....
People just pulling your hair and you lose it....

What I typed is simply the truth..

Has nothing to do with tribal ish
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Byee

SMH
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by fergie001: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

What I typed is simply the truth..

Has nothing to do with tribal ish
OK oooo.....

Then the man you corrected in your first post was not telling the truth?

Every Mallam to his kettle sha....
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

OK oooo.....

Then the man you corrected in your first post was not telling the truth?

Every Mallam to his kettle sha....

The truth about the news is that a Nigerian got peak appointment..

The tribal bigotry about the news is deleting Nigerian.. Replacing it with igbos and pictures of ex igbos
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by leksite120(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:

pls who r d Sunni, just define who they are
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by fergie001: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

The truth about the news is that a Nigerian got peak appointment..

The tribal bigotry about the news is deleting Nigerian.. Replacing it with igbos and pictures of ex igbos
And the truth is that Igbos and ritual killings is 5 and 6...even the ones that happen in Ogun, Oyo, And the North as we read every day here on Nl are carried out by igbos...

And the truth is that during the biafra civil war,it was Igbos that killed themselves and surrendered to the FG...

Now,you see the logic....
I get your point sha

As I said earlier.....every mallam to his kettle.....

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

And the truth is that Igbos and ritual killings is 5 and 6...even the ones that happen in Ogun, Oyo, And the North as we read every day here on Nl are carried out by igbos...

And the truth is that during the biafra civil war,it was Igbos that killed themselves and surrendered to the FG...

Now,you see the logic....
I get your point sha

As I said earlier.....every mallam to his kettle.....

We all know igbos do money ritual pass.. That's truth
I did not say that about biafra.. Igbos aren't settled within themselves, so how will they control themselves when given a county.. Hence the killings..

He could have said a Nigerian got peak appointment.. Then when discussing the Nigerian background.. Just mention her state.. That's all
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by fergie001: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

I know igbos do money ritual pass.. That's truth
I did not say that about biafra.. Igbos aren't settled within themselves, so how will they control themselves when given a county.. Hence the killings..

He could have said a Nigerian got peak appointment.. Then when discussing the Nigerian background.. Just mention her state.. That's all

This back and forth no go help anybody.....
nwabobo don talk the matter finish....

As one of my Urhobo friends go talk....take your own,Make I take my own
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

I prefer what your uhrobo friend said.. Take your own, make I take my own
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by nwabobo: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:

Dude, you are engaging a religious extremist cum potential BH recruit. Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by fergie001: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
nwabobo:

Dude, you are engaging a religious extremist cum potential BH recruit. Be guided.
Thank you Sir... I don shut up...
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by gobuchinny: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Tribal bigot and racism is the same thing..

And am not religious extremist.. But I don't expect less from you.. Tribal bigot

I actually liked your comment about you being above bigotry until I saw your receipts

You Ave no right to call any one a bigot cause you r worse grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by gobuchinny: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

We all know igbos do money ritual pass.. That's truth

So it's only Igbos that engage in money rituals

Money rituals in kaduna is done by Igbos..hmm...your are indeed a bigot and to 5hink I beleive your maturity until I saw your receipts..you are tribalistic friend..relax and respect all tribes..

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by hunter21(m): 1:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian is a superpower
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Etebrusco: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2019
nwabobo:

I dry tell you
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Etebrusco: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Abuheekmat:

wonder?
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by BrownRoofRep: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing..

I feel like saying thunder faya you there for telling lies on me..

Mumu.. Why would i defend non Muslim
Because you are a terrorist, advocate of child rapist that 'married' a 9 years old girl.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by nedubest(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2019
God bless Nigeria
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
nwabobo:

No quota system here almajiri.

You wanna join??
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by CaptainG00D: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Byee

Nwunye m okwa ichoghi kam bia luo gi sad
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by Preshy561(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Nwunye m okwa ichoghi kam bia luo gi sad
cheesy grin
Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by mightyhaze: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
nwabobo:

Here are your receipts.

Not only are you an ethnic bigot, you are also a religious extremist.
nwabobo to abokee mat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics by AceRoot(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.

There's nothing like wahabism.. The name was given to Muslims by non Muslim... Just like they call us jabatiyah..

Shekau is not a Muslim.. He's brother of zaakyzaky.. They are terrorists and were never Muslims

Taqiya at its finest. You're doing just great.

"In Islam, Taqiya or Taqiyya is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. Another term for this concept, kitmān, has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission."

Quote from Wikipedia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Was A Symbol Of Igbo Unity / Residency Over Ethnicity - Where Will You Reside? / They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.