Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (49058 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nairatrenders: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy Married life to the latest couples in town.

New pre-wedding Photos Trends online As man Handles Backside of his wife to be while striking adorable pose for pre-wedding Shot.

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/man-handles-wife-backside-in-lovely-pre-wedding-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
grin

I really don't know what men love about those hills on our backs

Ass-grabbing now a trend on pre-wedding pics......this world has really changed!

Mere looking at a woman's ass in the 70's and 80's used to be very disrespectful now they publicly grab them!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
He good make woman get meat for body so her husband go dey see something dey press.

Don't know how this life for be without woman tongue the thing for bored like something else.

God please bless us with correct woman.

39 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by donstan18: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Is he insane?
Could it be that he's under some charms?
I mean, is he normal?

I just don't understand! How can a good looking young man like this choose to spend his life with a non-virgin bag of beans.

Is he that shameless?

Nna Nawao! Ndi mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
You won't understand what the hills means because you be woman grin but we guys do tongue hills that can make man go use motor throw market away for main road. God is wonderful to have created women with both chelsea and barca.

softwerk:
grin

Ass-grabbing now a trend on pre-wedding pics......this world has really changed!

Mere looking at a woman's ass in the 70's and 80's used to be very disrespectful now they publicly grab them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nairatrenders: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2019
grin
madridguy:
You won't understand what the hills means because you be woman grin but we guys do tongue hills that can make man go use motor throw market away for main road. God is wonderful to have created women with both chelsea and barca.

2 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by megist80: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
angry this man go enjoy

1 Like

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2019
grin this lady will be fat like a hippopotamus after having his kids cry I hate fat women

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website to buy

8 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ShinqRambq: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
I admonish the parents of the couple to call-off the wedding and the groom's parents ensure that there is no contact between the two.If a woman is not ashamed of a man holding her bossom in public,it means she was a stripper or something close before.Such relationships fail,Juliet-Ibrahim-and-Iceberg-slim-esque.Bald men are supposed to be sensible due to the absence of any obstruction of God's wisdom to their head.Anyway,they were a nice pair,bald head and BBW.

5 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by LexngtonSteele: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2019
My fear is that ...

If this gal farts, it would be loud and smelly.

Prapprapraaaaaapapapaaappaaa!

Idi Araba / Bakassi LGA angry

19 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Cute!
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by clive2u(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

what are u girls always looking down (our waist region) for when a guy is talking to you?

1 Like

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by midehi2(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Awww grin
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AutoSpaNg: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
This man does not know what is coming for him. Let him pray for the strenght to carry the weight.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT Are you tired of endless spending at the mechanic yet all you get is disappointments, are you tired of all those exhorbitant repair bills without corresponding outcomes? then you should visit Auto Spa, Abuja. A technology enabled vehicle repair workshop. for your computerized diagnostic check followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle.
Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

1 Like

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Speedyconnect15: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Some will say go and lose weight.

Well lose weight and go home to ya papa house.

shocked

Team bbw. cool No one is interested in hanging sb's daughter on the wall!

The bigger and darker the better.

Don't quote me, I have oesophagus.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

9 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Eberex(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Colour of face and skin

2 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
I wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Albertone(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

We know you don't have the hills?
That's why you're jealous

2 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by seyigiggle: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
maybe that's what attracted him cheesy
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Offpoint1: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
I've been wondering the purpose of wedding in this 21st century. If any man grabs my daughter azz like this I'm triple-ing the bride price.

On the guy side, I don't see myself settling down with any Lady that fat, knowing after childbirth the size will double, before 45 she'll have the look of 65 years old.

Before I marry any lady, I must know her mother physique. some girls have deceptive looks, you see them like broom, you put them in your house before a year they're are thrice their previous size.

To the first commenta, I'm not move by big aZz and big boobs. They disgust me, but I can kill for a lady with a very hard orange size boobs with dark, round standing nipples.

9 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Is he insane?
Could it be that he's under some charms?
I mean, is he normal?

I just don't understand! How can a good looking young man like this choose to spend his life with a non-virgin bag of beans.

Is he that shameless?

Nna Nawao! Ndi mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!

stop drinking bokoharam urine

12 Likes

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PassiveNaira: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pre-wedding shots are not bad but pictures that will be x-rated that your kids can't go through when growing up is not meant to be displayed here to.
(Cover my mouth, na Dem get their money and pose)
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
after 2 kids. this one go turn gorodrum. them he go begin dey go unilag to nack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kinjikitile(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

This lady of mine went Gaga when I was grabbing her ass ... And when I was bleeping her ,, I decide to be a perv ,, I was bitting her ass , I was intentionally bitting her ass ... I grabbed her ass ,, lo and behold ,, she was asking for more .. she told me she is feeling me .... .. I don't joke with that hill at women's back

1 Like

Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sparog(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sex is one of the main reasons why people marry nowadays

grin cheesy
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by castro316: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Guy. You hand rest well for there like vita foam pillow. Babe hope you are ready for our own ass grabbing
Re: Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by correctyourself(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

See as u fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / I Am In Love With My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.