Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra (19721 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) / Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra by Sweetnesstwins: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
Don't worry. The unchangeable God will do it for you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Amen
Thank you
I do appreciate
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra by 4ckTOT0: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
nathaniel27:
paps fine pikin ugly how cum, congrats anyways
bro she no ugly o. She is just not photogenic. I have seen her in real live during one of the carnival and she was as beautiful as an angel

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra by UnchangeableGod: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Amen
Thank you
I do appreciate
You are welcome ma.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra by gwatanayoel: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrat. May she be a bless to the next generation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Proposed Law: Wale Fapohunda Says Personnel Will Have Powers To Arrest / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.