Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix (52792 Views)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Vince77(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
AkwaIbom has been in the news for too many wrong things lately
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by islandmoon: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
defend your votes! kudos to Akwa Ibom people
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Franzinni: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
The thugs are learning.... If tosay dem show with "irin tutu" they for snatch am go... After all the winner of the election already knows...

APC has lie-neck to make sure...
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by shakaranews: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Good one.

Meanwhile, BBNaija Khloe pregnant and secretly married to ex Housemate K.Brule. Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fKtK6d2Q6E
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Dey never beat u, una go soon know wetin dey happen
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Glorymax: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Weapon used against these messengers of ballot box snatching is poverty. Just promise them a handsome reward and they do ur bidding.
Politicians knew that and the more reason the want the citizens to remain poor. Give them small envelope for their vote and you buy their conscience.
Wish the citizens knew that in a democratic system, power belongs to them
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by nduboss(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Good for dem ..... fools boys dat dont want to help themsefies ...
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Akpabio!angry
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Emmanuel226(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku village people at work grin but thanks to Buhari's angels who saved the day cool
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by garfield1: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Akpabio!angry
No,i think they are working for senator bassey albert.thats his local government.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by netflicks(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Demola is now an icon cheesy
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by EMERITUS1(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
I guess it is Akpabio nthat invited thugs. Useless broom party
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by simplyOJ(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
They are lucky they where handed over to the Police in soft copies. Next time if they hear ballot box, they will look for the nearest exit point. All these senseless boys will never have sense, putting your life on the line for a politician.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
E remain MC oluomo and his thugs.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Pobioma231: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
This is just the beginning
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Emmanuel226(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
conversation between the thugs and police
Thief 1-na Atiku send me oh embarassed
police-you must be joking smiley
thief 2- i am not a thug, i only came to assist INEC in conducting the election sad
thief 3- let me confess, we were all paid #3000 each, by Atiku to rig this election in favour of PDP angry
thieves together- he is right Atiku, needs to be punished. embarassed
Police-well we shall meet at the station, there u all will explain better. grin cheesy smiley
Atiku's village people- [a voice is heard in the skies] [in chorus they all chant] is our work oh grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by largeman4u(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
See blood ooooo.
God save Nigeria from evil people

Buy tokunbo Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by superlanny(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:
Some people are born to be stupid. Politicians will keep their children safe abroad and brain wash you to risk your own life to their own advantages. Anyway, some people are naturally born to be stupid and senseless.
like a tribe from the east, I did not mention any name o.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Ferdinandu(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:
Some people are born to be stupid. Politicians will keep their children safe abroad and brain wash you to risk your own life to their own advantages. Anyway, some people are naturally born to be stupid and senseless.
Upon all the sensitization. But I know it wasn't really stupidness most times but Joblessness. I'm sure none of those Thugs have any other valid source of income. You will never know the value of 10k in some peoples lives until you've been jobless years without end. The only cure for Political Thuggery in this country is Jobs for the jobless youths. If not the devilish politicians will always have their way from the endless pool of ignorant jobless youths
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by pele12(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Akwa Ibomite don't know the game....the only opportunity they would have used to give us "south south"..senate president...was snatched away due to nepotism
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by josdain1234: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2019
I suspect Akpab
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by lakesider(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
CastedDude:
Some political thugs have been apprehended in Akwa Ibom state while allegedly attempt to snatch ballot boxes and electoral materials during the ongoing governorship and House of Assembly elections.

The suspects were nabbed and overpowered by youths at the rack centre in Ward 2, Ibiono Ibom local government area.

They were beaten to pulp by the youths after being caught as they revealed a politician/senator as their sponsor.

The suspects were later handed over to the security operatives at the polling unit.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/thugs-nabbed-while-attempting-to-snatch-ballot-boxes-in-akwea-ibom.html

nigerians always spreading fake news to make money from blogs , this will however affect peoples mentality and reduce investment . bloggers are one of the people causing unemployments by spreading fake news
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2019
chai!!! by now Atiku would be on the run grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Moventist: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Akwa Ibom is the state that make me happy
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Emmanuel226(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
more punishments fall on them tongue
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by YorubaBigot: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
They flattened their flat heads

L

now he is a Igbo? But i thought conheaded dunderheads and tiger clawed face like you always argued that the SS isnt part of Biafra?

Why are you cursed abobakus from the wasteland often confused, dense and ediotic?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by LexngtonSteele: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2019
YorubaBigot:
now he is a Igbo? But i thought conheaded dunderheads and tiher clawed face like you always argued that the SS isnt pary of Biafra?

Why are you cursed abobakus from the wasteland often confused?

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by RevenGeMission: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2019
See how they downplayed it ??

but if its Broom , they;; caption it in capital letter
kingemzy5:
grin grin grin Good for them they've forgotten that snatch at your own risk also applies to gubernatorial election.... If I mention the party now they will say I hate Umbrella party grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin grin Good for them they've forgotten that snatch at your own risk also applies to gubernatorial election.... If I mention the party now they will say I hate Umbrella party grin

People like you annoys me with passion. Is your eyes working at all? I guess No. Pls show me where they mentioned it's pdp that snatched ballot boxes in this thread?

Your own party in Lagos that forced people to vote at gun point during the scammed presidential election I guess your brain couldn't recalled that show of shame?

Pls leave here if your sense of reasoning is in north pole ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.