Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election (8673 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Sanromeo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin @RotimiAkeredolu, SAN, and his wife, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu voted at exactly 10:11am at Unit 6 ward 5 Ijebu Owo in Owo Local Government Area of the state.

The governor later took to his twitter handle to share his views about the exercise "All in all a good outing for @inecnigeria on #ElectionDay. Few hiccups here and there but the security has been able to respond adequately. Very positive atmosphere among voters in the Sunshine State. #VoteNotFight"

Ondo State is one of the states where the Governorship election is not holding until next year.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1104334098515050496?s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by peteruuu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Akeredolu looks stressed.

Baba ti ri wahala..

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by KubwaBoy: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's like that INEC staff in the picture has collected some money in her pocket. See how she is smiling.

BTW, if you have Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro for sale, whatsapp me on 0815=7514=612.
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Damilola97(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by HungerBAD: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by ictjobber: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good for them

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, see my signature / [url=asowebdesigns.com]profile[/url]
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by amaniro: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is this father Christmas I'm seeing??

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Sanromeo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
peteruuu:
Akeredolu looks stressed.

Baba ti ri wahala..

What do you expect after waiting for several minutes on the queue under the scorching sun? To be smiling while dancing Zanku abi?
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by figure007(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
OK.... Contact me for your CCTV camera, Intercom, solar/Inverter,graphics design, system supply, etc
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Anticqz: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
this stupid man that increased the tuition fee of AAUA... I hate this man with passion...unserious thief..
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Dchampion65: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's like that INEC staff in the picture has collected some money in her pocket. See how she is smiling

Not money but the joy of holding governor's hand
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Akadons1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Okoro Fvcker. Sperm Exporter into Biafuro. We will deal with you

Your head is paining you.
Re: Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election by Goldenheart002(f): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
But why has dis Akeredolu guy been calling me since yesterday?? I really need to know

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves N970.2m For Nigeria Customs Barracks Construction / Why Is Weed Illegal? A Comparison With Alchohol / Nigeria Is At War – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.