Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics (62344 Views)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by koolgee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Unlucky for him
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by gamaliel9: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sawwar has seen Warsaw
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by udemzyudex(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if you investogate further, you would realize this is fake news as usual.

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Mrjaz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jeau
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Myde4naija(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
kponkedenge:
APC has taken our democracy 100 years backward. Their so called strong hold, they intimidate other tribes from voting, while in their weak zone, they either use soldiers or thugs to snatch ballot papers. No sane educated Nigerian that isn't benefiting directly from the party should even be voting such people.
They have successfully played the ethnic card in Lagos so as to get votes.

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by IloveToMess: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
maybachmusic:
no room for APC in my State

they should try lagos
Gbamsoluntly correct!
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by akdjr(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
That's good. I was a victim of PDP thugs in 2011 and I am always against thuggery despite being a supporter of APC. Whoever engage in thuggery in election process shouldn't be among the living.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
dainformant:
According to multiple reports, a suspected thug met his end today at the hands of angry youths in Akwa Ibom state.

According to reports, some thugs alleged to be working for the All Progressives Congress (APC), tried to hijack electoral materials after invading Ikono Ward 10 Unit 9 in the local government area of the state.

The thugs allegedly shot four people in the course of the invasion.

It was gathered that upon their attempt to make away with the materials, one of the thugs was captured and set ablaze by the irate youths.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/thug-allegedly-burnt-while-attempting-to-hijack-election-materials-in-akwa-ibom.html

JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Dino98: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is why I keep telling people
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

If na Lagos dem go beat am small if e get luck na police
Abuja no wahala na police dem like to call. Dem fit no beat you self. You go fresh reach station
Ogun one body part fit lost on the way.
Enugu go beat you sotay e go be like say you do plastic surgery

But Akwa Ibom
Akwa Ibom people wey go use one hand break rabid dog for neck roast am chop
Na I'm you wan go mess with
Youre roasted
Dey even suspect if na there DAT BBQ come from sef

Jokes apart election is not worth dying for. If una hear gbagaun make una japa. God bless Nigeria

The way I love Akwa Ibom people ehn...chai!!!

Them too get mind!!

2 Likes

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by pawesome(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
But that was the order Buhari gave initially na

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by AAinEqGuinea: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Buharis leadership on display
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Chikpat(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

Abuja no wahala na police dem like to call. Dem fit no beat you self. You go fresh reach station

But Akwa Ibom
Youre roasted

Jokes apart election is not worth dying for. If una hear gbagaun make una japa. God bless Nigeria

See how somebody just died and you have converted it into a comic relief.
You try sha...Basket Mouth dem still dey learn work.
To the thug- the politicians you worked for may never go see your relations on condolence. Though I know your job was not to die, I am also not sure you have been paid for this.... yet you have paid with your life. Make God carry mercy pay you sha….RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by OsusuBishop(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Scam alert! !! !!!
Dear NairaLanders,

Whatever you do here kindly avoid this creature. He's a scammer with areas of specialty to include: SME data, blog/web creating etc.

Name: Aminullahi waheed
Phone #: 08122659344
Account # 2116086231
Bank UBA

Please do not deal with him. I repeat, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

Kindly share until hand touch this idiot.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by PureMind2: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
kponkedenge:
APC has taken our democracy 100 years backward. Their so called strong hold, they intimidate other tribes from voting, while in their weak zone, they either use soldiers or thugs to snatch ballot papers. No sane educated Nigerian that isn't benefiting directly from the party should even be voting such people.
keep quit there get real fact before you comment don't just comment anyhow
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Gandollar(f): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

You dey mind them. Does the place looks like a polling unit?
So they should have burnt him on top of card readers for you to believe ehn? This is a warning to APC miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by lilianofentse(f): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

But Akwa Ibom
Youre roasted

shibaraba himself
i am watching u
cheesy
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
lilianofentse:

shibaraba himself
i am watching u
cheesy
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if you investigate further, you would realize this is fake news as usual.

arm chair investigator, just like the ones on naija info always spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by ictjobber: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / [url=asowebdesigns.com]Profile[/url]
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Bonebreaker(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Akwa ibom una to like suya abeg
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Maket: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
That of Lagos (stoning) during the presidential election wasn't true and is ============= the present report.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
May this befall any iidiot negro follows the path of thuggery in any form.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by IprintMONEY: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't believe in any god or devil but I know there is something called karma. Naija has burned more humans on purpose than any other country in the planet. Naija is doomed. I will advice you to Change your children nationality if you have the means. Cuz the kind of karma that will hit the coming generation iS still doing exercise.
BTW akwa ibomites are naturally wicked. I have spent 6months there

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by edibobo: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atleast the president has given the go-ahead to kill ballot box snatchers

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Jolite(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
No wonder i have been perciving the corn like smell in my area, take the ashes and build a statue of Goatswill Akpamumu at Uyo city center to symbolise foolish legends. Advice!
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Hubo56: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by ACE1010: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
thaoriginator:
Dem write APC for him forehead?

I wonder my brother angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by gbishman: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice barbeque
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by IEJames(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pathetic fatality!

Totally undeserving!

Barbaric!

I'm sure every hand that contributed to this thermo-cannibalism is already having it hot from his conscience.

No human has the right to take another's life.

I weep for my dear Akwa Ibom. Seriously, I have seen several humanoids of ignorance. In my ward, election days are literally days to egotistically relive pre-civilization with residual common sense at most.

Meanwhile
A blend of genuineness, Fanatism, greed, and imbalance in reasoning gave PDP an easy day with a more than 300 count difference at my Ikono LGA Ward 1 UNIT 005 polling center.

Believe me, democracy needs be modified to accommodate local variables.

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Proffdada: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
kponkedenge:
stop blaming parties. The members of apc are from pdp

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Olugbayi: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is horrible in twenty first century....

We’re better than Jungle Justice in Nigeria and the law can take Care of that....

This guy has innocent family and friends...he may perhaps has a mental breakdown..who knows
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by RealityShot: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
For how much ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.