Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. (3125 Views)

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Who Bewitched Senator Akpabio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Antoeni(m): 4:30am On Mar 10, 2019
WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS TO THIS EXTENT

A thug / Tout from Oyo is preventing Igbo people from voting Agbaje that is a Lagosian in Lagos because Tinubu from Osun wants Sanwoolu from Ogun to be governor of Lagos and succeed Ambode from Ondo.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by ibotic(f): 4:34am On Mar 10, 2019
The reasoning of an ipob yoot is equal to a goat....confirmed.... cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by StOla: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Late comer!

A foolish propaganda unleashed at a useless hour when the regular customer had already received his Olympic spanking.

Another Olympic political participation is expected from Agbaje after 4years of obscurity.

8 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by BaaleOko: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Don't worry that unfortunate status quo is slowly but surely changing, if the real Lagosians can't wake up and seize the initiative by stopping these immigrant degenerates from other SW states led by that frog eyed thief called Tinubu to continually usurp power from them... The Igbos and other concerned REAL Lagosians will have to do that for them sooner or later.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by StOla: 4:46am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:
Don't worry that unfortunate status quo is slowly but surely changing, if the real Lagosians can't wake up and seize the initiative by stopping these immigrant degenerates from other SW states led by that frog eyed thief called Tinubu to continually usurp power from them... The Igbos and other concerned REAL Lagosians will have to do that for them sooner or later.

I laugh in director's voice.

When will these arrogant Igbos storm Abia state and save their enslaved brothers from the menace of PDP?

Oh I forgot, even Igboland does not allow for interstate meddling in local politics.

The day an Aba man will win elections in Anambra or Ebonyi, we will begin to take clannish cavemen serious.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:01am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:
Antoeni:

A thug / Tout from Oyo is preventing Igbo people from voting Agbaje that is a Lagosian in Lagos because Tinubu from Osun wants Sanwoolu from Ogun to be governor of Lagos and succeed Ambode from Ondo.

If only you had saved your family from their kerosene scavenging of PDP that has destroyed them for 20 years and will consume them for another 20, we would have taken you as a serious nonentity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by simplyhonest(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2019
crying more than the bereaved

5 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Antoeni:

cheesy grin guy your write up just make me laugh grin cheesy grin

Tout- Oyo, Tinubu- Osun, Sanwoolu- Ogun, Ambode- Ondo.. shocked grin

Badt guy

4 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by wowcatty: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2019
I wonder what igbos will do when Nigeria breaks and they don't have Yorubaland as their run-to greener pasture I don't know a single igbo leader by face or name cos they are irrelevant in Nigeria but average igbos know every Yoruba leader .

God has really shed his grace on Yoruba for an entire igbo tribe to dedicate it's existence monitoring Yoruba. It's creepy and crazy but there has to be something great about Yoruba that keeps igbos up in the nights and restless by day.
simplyhonest:
crying more than the bereaved

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by blackpanda: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2019
U pple should continue carrying lies and fake news tinubu is from Pluto ambode from Jupiter. Smh. Better wake. Igbo's go home and vote. Leave Lagos for d zoo. Have not learnt anytin from civil war grin

4 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2019
wowcatty:
I wonder what igbos will do if Nigeria breaks and they don't have Yorubaland as their run-to greener pasture I don't know a single igbo leader by face or name cos they are irrelevant in Nigeria but average igbos know every Yoruba leader .

God has really shed his grace on Yoruba for an entire igbo tribe to dedicate it's existence monitoring Yoruba. It's creepy and crazy but there has to be something great about Yoruba that keeps igbos up in the nights and restless by day.
Igbos envy nothing about yorubas, nothing at all. Its the other way round.
The day Igbos choose to stop using the port in lagos and stop using banks whose headquarters are in lagos that's wen u know lagos is wat it is because of Igbos. When Igbos choose to leave the so called lagos, tell me who will live in those expensive houses? Hausas? Or agberos?. Don't be deceived the exodus of Igbos from lagos won't create any opportunity for yorubas because they can't suddenly develop business sense and occupy the businesses Igbos do.
Just pray one day the Onne and calabar ports doesn't become fully operational, then u will know lagos is nothing.
One more thing 80% of yorubas in rivers state are taxi drivers. No single sense of taking the opportunities in the land.

So how exactly does the Igbos who conquer everywhere they go commercially envy yorubas.
Pray also the country doesn't break up, don't think Igbos will keep importing goods through Tin can island

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by oyatz(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Abia, Anambra, Imo ,Ebonyi and Enugu are over 95% Igbo in population yet they haven't recorded significant development....think deeply sir, think deeply and think again.

zionmde:

The day Igbos choose to stop using the port in lagos and stop using banks whose headquarters are in lagos that's wen u know lagos is wat it is because of Igbos. When Igbos choose to leave the so called lagos, tell me who will live in those expensive houses? Hausas? Or agberos?. Don't be deceived the exodus of Igbos from lagos won't create any opportunity for yorubas because they can't suddenly develop business sense and occupy the businesses Igbos do.
Just pray one day the Onne and calabar ports doesn't become fully operational, then u will know lagos is nothing.
One more thing 80% of yorubas in rivers state are taxi drivers. No single sense of taking the opportunities in the land.

So how exactly does the Igbos who conquer everywhere they go commercially envy yorubas.
Pray also the country doesn't break up, don't think Igbos will keep importing goods through Tin can island

7 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

You know what the miracle in all these is?

That you have not been able to replicate this your awesomeness in your potorpotor side of the shithole. Does your magic only work outside your enclave and fail at home?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Hhh
Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You know what the miracle in all these is?

That you have not been able to replicate this your awesomeness in your potorpotor side of the shithole. Does your magic only work outside your enclave and fail at home?
Bla bla bla
Even osogbo rat will claim "we lagos"
If our magic only choose to work outside our enclave, how is it ur business?

2 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Bla bla bla
Even osogbo rat will claim "we lagos"
If our magic only choose to work outside our enclave, how is it ur business?

At least oshogbo rat is closer to Lagos than aba pig or your knowledge of Nigerian map didn't tell you that?

No be only magic, na miracle. Empty chest beating clown

7 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by deomelo: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2019
ibotic:
The reasoning of an ipob yoot is equal to a goat....confirmed.... cool

Why you dey insult goat now?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2019
oyatz:
Abia, Anambra, Imo ,Ebonyi and Enugu are over 95% Igbo in population yet they haven't recorded significant development....think deeply sir, think deeply and think again.

Osun, oyo, kwara, ondo, ogun
No development
Pls join me in thinking

2 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

At least oshogbo rat is closer to Lagos than aba pig or your knowledge of Nigerian map didn't tell you that?

No be only magic, na miracle. Empty chest beating clown
Even bar post is not inside post
Closer or not oshogbo is oshogbo
As for chest beating I think u agberos are better in that aspect

2 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Even bar post is not inside post
Closer or not oshogbo is oshogbo
As for chest beating I think u agberos are better in that aspect

Am I the one that boasted about having weapons to finish Nigeria in 1967? Only to run away in a woman's skirt and blouse after leading 3m to gruesome deaths?

Am I the one who boasted about bombing the zoo and bringing Buhari's head from Abuja? Only to run away and abandon jack the dog and the other nonentities?

Am I the one who has threatened never to relate with a fulani man ever again? Only to forget himself inside the a$$hole of one called Atiku?

Empty chest beating clown

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Am I the one that boasted about having weapons to finish Nigeria in 1967? Only to run away in a woman's skirt and blouse after leading 3m to gruesome deaths?

Am I the one who boasted about bombing the zoo and bringing Buhari's head from Abuja? Only to run away and abandon jack the dog and the other nonentities?

Am I the one who has threatened never to relate with a fulani man ever again? Only to forget himself inside the a$$hole of one called Atiku?

Empty chest beating clown

Bla bla bla
Go and join ur mates at oshodi
When an agbero speaks u will know

2 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Bla bla bla
Go and join ur mates at oshodi
When an agbero speaks u will know

That's exactly how you gala hawkers respond when you have no sensible thing left to say

5 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Osun, oyo, kwara, ondo, ogun
No development
Pls join me in thinking
Your imagination is very funny

Ogun has the second highest Igr of non oil producing state in Nigeria, only after lagos

Oyo's IGR is among the first ten IGR states in Nigeria

I don't know how you guys pull statistics off your arse.

4 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Your imagination is very funny

Ogun has the second highest Igr of non oil producing state in Nigeria, only after lagos

Oyo's IGR is among the first ten IGR states in Nigeria

I don't know how you guys pull statistics off your arse.
Than anambra
Abia has no igr at all
Its clear how u pull out urs
Oyo igr indeed
Why did u skip kwara and Osun or are they Hausa lands?

1 Like

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

That's exactly how you gala hawkers respond when you have no sensible thing left to say
Year, 1: Chukwudi (Gala seller staying under the bridge)
Ayowale, (agbero living in his parent's house)
Year 5: Chukwudi (big businessman living in a 4 bedroom apartment)
Ayowale (Nurtw worker staying in his parent's house)
We are proud to be gala sellers
Keep being an agbero in ur father's house

3 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Than anambra
Abia has no igr at all
Its clear how u pull out urs
Oyo igr indeed
Why did u skip kwara and Osun or are they Hausa lands?
None of your state generate close to Ogun state

Oyo state is better than Abia state based on igr and availability of infrastructural facilities, I have been to Abia before

on Kwara, that is whole point of the "o te ge" movement, it is stop the rot

On Osun, outside the well publicized debt profile, the state is not doing quite well infrastructural and human capital development.

1 Like

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
None of your state generate close to Ogun state

Oyo state is better than Abia state based on igr and availability of infrastructural facilities, I have been to Abia before

on Kwara, that is whole point of the "o te ge" movement, it is stop the rot

On Osun, outside the well publicized debt profile, the state is not doing quite well infrastructural and human capital development.
Now how does all that statistics affect an average Igbo or Yoruba man
Go into those states and tell me who is suffering the most
Igbos, yorubas or Hausas?
Have u heard of poverty in aba, anambra, enugu, imo?
When u guys become sensible u will care more about the Igr of ur house and family than that of the states.
Go to places like aba, where the people are mega rich while the government seems to be poor
In contrast to ogun where the people are poor but the government is rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Now how does all that statistics affect an average Igbo or Yoruba man
Go into those states and tell me who is suffering the most
Igbos, yorubas or Hausas?
Have u heard of poverty in aba, anambra, enugu, imo?
When u guys become sensible u will care more about the Igr of ur house and family than that of the states.
Go to places like aba, where the people are mega rich while the government seems to be poor
In contrast to ogun where the people are poor but the government is rich
I gave you stats, you gave me your perception. ok

I have lived in Aba before and I didn't seem to come across these super rich people, perhaps that is why shoprite set up two different malls in Ibadan while ignoring the super rich in Aba.

have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
The real indigenous Lagocians are like Hausa Christians, you can hardly know they exist. They allow other Yorubas to lead them just like Hausa Christians allow their Muslim counterpart dominate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by zionmde: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I gave you stats, you gave me your perception. ok

I have lived in Aba before and I didn't seem to come across these super rich people, perhaps that is why shoprite set up two different malls in Ibadan while ignoring the super rich in Aba.

have a nice day
Aba guys dont get moved by all these shoprite things
The day u get to the bank hall
U will know how rich those guys are. The day I saw a guy who sells panties, bras, bags etc depositing millions into his account I was spell bound. They spend wisely their only fault is excessive drinking
Apart from government or white collar job, wat can any Yoruba man boast of in Ibadan
And mind u, I have a friend that supplies clothes to one shoprite outlet.

1 Like

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
zionmde:

Year, 1: Chukwudi (Gala seller staying under the bridge)
Ayowale, (agbero living in his parent's house)
Year 5: Chukwudi (big businessman living in a 4 bedroom apartment)
Ayowale (Nurtw worker staying in his parent's house)
We are proud to be gala sellers
Keep being an agbero in ur father's house

That's why after all your years of gala hawking in ragos, you still ended up queuing for Ikpeazu kerosene. Empty chest beating online billionaire clown

3 Likes

Re: WHO BEWITCHED LAGOS: Few Non Lagosian Deciding the Fate of Real Lagosians. by wakaman: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Yannnnnmiiriiii wan die of painment! 4 + 4, now sanwo mi!

Die yannnnnmiiriiii already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / "Buhari Can't Hide His Nepotism" - Reno Omokri Highlights 12 Points (pics) / ABACHA LOOT: How Much Did The Late Head Of State Steal (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.