Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat (35964 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Generalnomercy: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
seanfer:

Rivers state election has never been peaceful, Remember Marshal Harry, Dikibo and Co were killed between 1993-2005 because they were the leading opposition figures in rivers state. Wike, Magnus and Amarachi have always been on the same side until 2014. Now both of them are playing the politics they know how to play..

Remember who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos because he wants to have Lagos state as him farm?

Hypocrites in APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by rexlims(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
I served as a youth Corp member in this very town. They have very fine ladies and men they are quite peaceful and loving but equally resolute when they make a decision. Mind u that town is locked down to PDP. Abet where is my phone make I call my people there to know d update as per that local government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by nwanyionitsha: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Brave women just like yeebow women.

If na Aba Jew men, na to steal female dress begin dey sprint go Abidjan border grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by seanfer(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Remember who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos because he wants to have Lagos state as him farm?

Hypocrites in APC.

Beer parlor gist... Do you remember Funsho Williams was also the NPA Chairman that investigated and Sent Bode George to Prison. Also Remember Bode George was against His Wife becoming the PDP candidate after the death of Her husband.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by zeuss: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
you say wetin burn soldier..

U mean say soldier no be human being boko haram dey do them the one wet pass burn.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by zeuss: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2019
seanfer:

Beer parlor gist... Do you remember Funsho Williams was also the NPA Chairman that investigated and Sent Bode George to Prison. Also Remember Bode George was against His Wife becoming the PDP candidate after the death of Her husband.

Lies!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by amazon14: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Amaechi is very desperate.

Not only desperate, but blood sucking demon. Amechi will die a shameful death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by 8stargeneral: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Wht a shame,Ameachi u will suffer for betraying ur people all in name of power cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by TruthinAction: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
This is the peak of desperation my people.

Security personels going this far to undermine the peoples choice is indeed shocking.

This is what happened during the Presidential election. The people don't want a repeat episode.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by smithyemy: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
It a shame! Look HOW BUHARI has ridicule the NIGERIAN ARMY. i remember those days when we were very young. We respect our soldiers a lot and we treat them with great dignity. But, i decided never to respect them, the very day (during the presidential election) when a soldier friend of mine confess to us inside a CYBER CAFE that they follow the instructions, that was given to them from abuja. I and my friends now ask him, what was the instructions?.he replied us by saying that they were instructed to do anything to ensure BUHARI WINS. He said he has gotten no choice than to do whatever they were asked to do. Since that day i loose my respect for our soldiers and get completely scared about the desperation in the heart of BUHARI. AND the way he has RIGGED the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS using both the police and soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Ikpongiton: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2019
good to turn those nonsense and illiterates soldiers to vegetable.nigeria soldier ants

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by omojesu202(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Alhkerimu:
GOD WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN THIS COUNTRY? PLS RELOCATE ME.

heaven or hell
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Dami12345: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Alhkerimu:

Same God that put you here will relocate you? Abeg. Next level things.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Jolite(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
SEE SHEKAU DEY LAF DEM, NIGERIAN SCOUT AND NOT ARMY, HE SAYS COME BACK TO SAMBISA, LEAVE ELECTION DUTY FOR THE POLICE.The voice of Abubakar Shekau.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by DabuIIIT: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
These are true southerners not those accursed sophisticated moorons who are now an abomination to us in the south.

God bless the SE and SS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by DabuIIIT: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Alhkerimu:

My brother it's so horrible. The saddest thing in my life now is being a Nigerian...
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Khaleell001(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
I think the military should just take over Rivers state.
They are just too violent and confused to know who to lead them.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by nonxo007(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Alhkerimu:
To where ? My friend you're not going anywhere, who you wan leave here ? Me ?
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by vicfy(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

South south people sha, the soldier have luck it's not cross river or akwa ibom, burning alive things
Taa! Dem get mind pass rivers?
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Evercurious(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

I think the military should just take over Rivers state.

They are just too violent and confused to know who to lead them.

Why? Onlt tell Amaechi to rest. APC has got no candidate.. Forming alliance with AAC Won't guarantee him a win..

All this IGG(initial gragra) won't work..
He should just take it I good faith. He has lost out.

All his 'Operation stop Wike by force isn't working. So he should just rest

RIVERS PEOPLE aren't fools.. Don't force anyone on them...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Harrisonwo(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2019
The way soldiers and other personnel was patrolling was good, elections in my unit was peaceful. But what I didn't like was soldiers entering the collation centre and chasing both POs and agents out... (ONELGA, Rivers State)

Though AAC was a force second to PDP
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Khaleell001(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Evercurious:

Why? Onlt tell Amaechi to rest. APC has got no candidate.. Forming alliance with AAC Won't guarantee him a win..

All this IGG(initial gragra) won't work..
He should just take it I good faith. He has lost out.

All his 'Operation stop Wike by force isn't working. So he should just rest

RIVERS PEOPLE aren't fools.. Don't force anyone on them...

Can you please just
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Legacyltd: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Alhkerimu post=76512503]GOD WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN THIS COUNTRY? PLS RELOCATE ME.
[/quote11] Pls be specific Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by ClearFlair: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

South south people sha, the soldier have luck it's not cross river or akwa ibom, burning alive things

Them no born their father well.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
The soldier should be called to order, what nonsense.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amaechi trying his best to win in Rivers
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by banio: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
AAC will produce the next governor in Rivers State. A new dawn.

I am in Ogu/Bolo. I voted for AAC. We are taking over Rivers State with Engineer Awara

Engr Awara is our next governor
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by okenwa101(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Alhkerimu:

Bros easy ooo, life is not NYSC which requires just some paper work to relocate or money exchanging hands, That kind relocation Na by death � oooo and we know wan hear say you relocate because you follow get naija na
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by VolvoS60(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Davash222:
See how Buhari has reduced our ever gallant soldier.

Quite appalling.

^^
That gallantry was never real. Always was a myth. Always will be.
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by bionixs: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mikora:
APC desperation is just too much
later bunch of inherent idioooooooooooooots will be here celebrating stolen mandate! Nigerians have suffered enough na, they don't deserve this
Re: Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat by isnovic(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
The real heroes of democracy are people of Kano, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States who at the faces of intimidation from security forces stood their grounds to protect their votes.

The women in Rivers States have once again proven to be unassailable, little wonder their husbands prosper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna South Chiefdoms To Be Converted To Emirates / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.