Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (42017 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by lacemose(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
After the victory of Honourable Desmond Elliot, he went ahead to thank these set of people, see what he wrote as he shared the photos on his Social media page...

"Sincere thanks go to my national Leader
Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu
VP prof Osinbajo
Prince T Olusi (leader in Lagos central)
Yeye Oluremi Tinubu
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila
Rt Hon Speaker @mudashiruobasaSpeaking speaker
Hon Kabir Lawal (Ceaser)
Hon Agbo Dabiri—Dg Team continuity
Chairman and mayor -Hon Ajide surulere
Hon Bashua(LAGOS island)
Hon SS Ajao and lGA members
Chief mrs Hussain
All leaders and elders in Surulere
All councilors , Supers and SSAs
Hon Fuad Laguda
All appointees
All ward chairmen and excos
My Think Tank
Coach Melvin
All Staff
All DOE groups from CWC,DIG,OLUSOLA,ONE FAMILY
God bless everyone thanks"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/desmond-elliot-thanks-tinubu-osinbajo.html

11 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Ololanla: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by RolyRoly: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature and copy the link in my profile into your browser now to get started.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Jestin: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wise dude

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by senatepresido: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats to him and his master...

He's now looking so frosh...

he forgot to thank his state Governor and his party's National chairman or not necessary

9 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by faithfull18(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by femi4: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
More toilets to your elbow

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by LuciferAdvocate(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

15 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Vectorchuks: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Correct
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by ayzee04(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ft!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by olaswim: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
You thank God first before mortal man Mr Desmond

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
grin grin grin grin
Representative, Public Toilet matters.
Desmond sef!

22 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Sufisunni: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
I tell you my brother. More toilets would be built

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by obinoral1179(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Where is the thank you for the people of surelere....

22 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by pahen1991: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
No thanks to ambode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by ionsman: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Guess it's the aforementioned people that voted him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Teejay13(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Cabble4(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Commissioner of Toilets, so I heard.
Congrants anywhere. Sine you ride on the wings of the satanic party, we don't expect anything from you.

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by iamJ(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Baba they regard the main man first grin

Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Justbeingreal(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided

So you can commission more toilets..

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Seetto: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=femi4 post=76523228]More toilets to your elbow [/quote

grin grin grin nairaland will not stop amazing me, except for the ethnic/religion irate bigotry nonsensical youth spoiling the fund.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by stevesharon: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
U can see that Desmond did not Acknowledge God for his victory.... Not even a thanks to 'Baba God".... Even if God did not rig 4u, God kept your life & breath till this moment..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by mutumina007: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
PHOTOS: Gov. Akeredolu Visits Oba Akoko, Expresses Displeasure Over Crisis - Crime - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5070843/photos-gov-akeredolu-visits-oba
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by abbasajao(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why did failed to thank the real people that voted for him?

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

Yeye means Mother in Yoruba, stop exercising Nuisance undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by sparkleboy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
wink
Hahahahaa
Congratulations to My Surulere folks. More Toilets to your constituency grin grin grin grin

This is the consequence of the type of politics played in Lagos, People with new ideas can't get to positions except the godfather decides to promote or reshuffle things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by sparog(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
He no even thank people wey stand for sun vote for am

Yeye naija politicians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by frowland(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
So you no thank we the voters? After all my shouts, and time at the polling unit? Mehn, obvious proof that my vote worths nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Banky W is there forming new breed to defeat the status quo. Quite funny. In a country like ours you can't come from the blues and defeat the norm without a strong political structure. You must have the political muscle that supercedes that of others to do just that. You can make the difference while still belonging to the status quo. Go through them, get to the top and discretely make the difference. Over wisdom will not kill Desmond Elliot

11 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Orugun: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Minister for toilet affairs , don't go commission electric polls this time around .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaswim:
You thank God first before mortal man Mr Desmond
He did not even thank the electorate or am I mistaken?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Sahara Reporters April Fool Headline / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.