Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (42028 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by erinalex: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

Your Headache
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to him.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by olajide8(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
lacemose:
After the victory of Honourable Desmond Elliot, he went ahead to thank these set of people, see what he wrote as he shared the photos on his Social media page...

"Sincere thanks go to my national Leader
Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu
VP prof Osinbajo
Prince T Olusi (leader in Lagos central)
Yeye Oluremi Tinubu
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila
Rt Hon Speaker @mudashiruobasaSpeaking speaker
Hon Kabir Lawal (Ceaser)
Hon Agbo Dabiri—Dg Team continuity
Chairman and mayor -Hon Ajide surulere
Hon Bashua(LAGOS island)
Hon SS Ajao and lGA members
Chief mrs Hussain
All leaders and elders in Surulere
All councilors , Supers and SSAs
Hon Fuad Laguda
All appointees
All ward chairmen and excos
My Think Tank
Coach Melvin
All Staff
All DOE groups from CWC,DIG,OLUSOLA,ONE FAMILY
God bless everyone thanks"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/desmond-elliot-thanks-tinubu-osinbajo.html

I hope banky is learning - you can't be a lake in the middle of an ocean - join apc, slug it out at the primaries win and we should stop looking for the easy way out-
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Olugbayi: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Haba Elliot !

What of Gov Ambode ..?

Respect please !
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by TrueNigerian300: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
franciskaine:
Banky W is there forming new breed to defeat the status quo. Quite funny. In a country like ours you can't come from the blues and defeat the norm without a strong political structure. You must have the political muscle that supercedes that of others to do just that. You can make the difference while still belonging to the status quo. Go through them, get to the top and discretely make the difference. Over wisdom will not kill Desmond Elliot

You actually made some very valid points here. That was why i was looking at Soworo, Fela, Eze or whatever their names are called, doing the whole process i was thinking it is either they are daft or not in touch with the reality of the country. Can you imagine they could not even connect with lower class. I never heard Fela or Sowore speaking Yoruba to connect with their people not to talk of the whole country - they were there speaking grammar. Maybe they did actually but i didn't see where any of them did so. Lol.

You are speaking English like you are talking to your corporate clients in the office and you want the Okada riders to vote for you. I was surprise seeing Saraki speaking the kind of Yoruba I didnt even expect from him.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Iampopular69(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
RolyRoly:
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature and copy the link in my profile into your browser now to get started.
it's not real my nigga av got up to 250$ and I didn't get paid......... Be careful not to drop off your personal payment details for them.........If you know you know
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by falopey: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
lacemose:
After the victory of Honourable Desmond Elliot, he went ahead to thank these set of people, see what he wrote as he shared the photos on his Social media page...

Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu
VP prof Osinbajo
Yeye Oluremi Tinubu
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila
Hon Kabir Lawal (Ceaser)
Hon Bashua(LAGOS island)
Chief mrs Hussain
Hon Fuad Laguda
All appointees
My Think Tank
Coach Melvin
All Staff

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/desmond-elliot-thanks-tinubu-osinbajo.html

Did he thank the electorate? No! That’s to tell you your votes don’t count and una mumu just dey start.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by benobyeze(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Intentional. Or?
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by equity1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
lacemose:

Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu
VP prof Osinbajo
Yeye Oluremi Tinubu
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila
Hon Kabir Lawal (Ceaser)
Hon Bashua(LAGOS island)
Chief mrs Hussain
Hon Fuad Laguda
All appointees
My Think Tank
Coach Melvin
All Staff

He forgot to thank those that voted for him ? Or does it mean that it was only these few people that voted for him?
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Emmyb800: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
good for una another 4 years of zero good policy from him
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by donttouch: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
And the electorates were not mentioned.
N
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Trybes(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
First and foremost give thanks to God.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
equity1:
He forgot to thank those that voted for him ? Or does it mean that it was only these few people that voted for him?
He thanked the people that selected him for another term. The mugu is the person with the voters card
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by uncjay(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tell me why h is jot going to thank those that soiled their hands to rig the election for him. There's no need thanking those that voted because their votes do not decides his winning the election. Go on boy, thank your godfathers.....
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Sagay212: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
franciskaine:
Banky W is there forming new breed to defeat the status quo. Quite funny. In a country like ours you can't come from the blues and defeat the norm without a strong political structure. You must have the political muscle that supercedes that of others to do just that. You can make the difference while still belonging to the status quo. Go through them, get to the top and discretely make the difference. Over wisdom will not kill Desmond Elliot

Nor mind banky...he is depending on the few elites in VGC to vote for him. Him nor know say these politics nor be music industry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by CioAngels(f): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
You are thanking them for rigging for you, what a shame. Lazy youth.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by yuanexchanger: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ur turn as a puppet to Tinubu..Was it tinubu that voted him...We help in payment of chinese yuan to your chinese suppliers.Check siggy for contacts.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

While use Monday to Sunday since they are the days for the worship of the gods of the Greeks and Romans? You are a Christian I guess
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by LuciferAdvocate(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

While use Monday to Sunday since they are the days for the worship of the gods of the Greeks and Romans? You are a Christian I guess

Noo. Am not a Christian.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by CioAngels(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
frowland:
So you no thank we the voters? After all my shouts, and time at the polling unit? Mehn, obvious proof that my vote worths nothing.
Who are you? He now steals enough money to flaunt so those that voted for him are immaterial now.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Kazzy68: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mr. Desmond Elliot, please always thank God first before your political fathers and also learn to thank the voter....is obvious despite been a youth in politics u seen to be operating like the corrupt elders every man for his pocket. Politician thief like u desond elliot is a shame.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by CioAngels(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
stevesharon:
U can see that Desmond did not Acknowledge God for his victory.... Not even a thanks to 'Baba God".... Even if God did not rig 4u, God kept your life & breath till this moment..
Because he was rigged in.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by dingbang(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
sparkleboy:
wink
Hahahahaa
Congratulations to My Surulere folks. More Toilets to your constituency grin grin grin grin

This is the consequence of the type of politics played in Lagos, People with new ideas can't get to positions except the God father decides to promote or reshuffle things
Lagos people too dey sheet for bush na why toilets dey needed. When I been dey stay for ajah, Lagos, I dey see them they poo for road, very unclad.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by princeade86(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Yeye means Mother in Yoruba, stop exercising Nuisance undecided
why lying? Iya is mother, yeye used for water goddess.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by PierreAbutu(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
stevesharon:
U can see that Desmond did not Acknowledge God for his victory.... Not even a thanks to 'Baba God".... Even if God did not rig 4u, God kept your life & breath till this moment..

U mind d dick head
If not for one thing, he would hace said thanks to all my brothers in AJAKAJAK SOCIETY OR OGBONI REFORMED CONFRATERNITY angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Mouthgag: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Shut up ignorant mumu
Osu
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
princeade86:

Lol so you guys know the Language more than the people? grin. You know Yoruba have many dialects right? Iya means Mother, Yeye Means Mother too. Yeye is being use for mother by Ife, Ekiti, and Ijesa people etc.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Mouthgag: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
princeade86:
Osu fools who doesn't understand the language and won't mind their business

I spit on your flat head

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Insectkiller: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
They are not paying..
It's a scam!!
Don't waste ur time

RolyRoly:
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature and copy the link in my profile into your browser now to get started.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by umarshehu58(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
To show you how wicked and selfish these politicians are, he didn't mention the masses that voted for him. But still my Nigerian people will never wise up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates / Sahara Reporters April Fool Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.