Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term (4954 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by javasoft: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
According to Hon Sanusi Sarki, chairman sokoto state at Commonwealth Youth Council a member of AWTSITUATION ROOM

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP should've used this guy to unseat Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Northerners please come and teach our youths how to play clean politics. I duff my cap for you guys. Now I know why our gullible youths have succeeded in making us yorubas to continue to follow you guys like mumu because of our myopic and shallow thinking. They have become stooges to that drug baron and corrupt fellow in person of tinubu. ganduje i learnt is on his way out of government house. You're surely far more wiser and informed that we thought. I apologise the way I have been abusing you guys in the past. Respect!

14 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:
bro, im in total supprt of you. Had tambuwal won the port harcourt primaries, he'd have gone very far in the presidential election. Moreover, northerners vote based on personality, not money. Down here, its money politics. I earnestly pray tinubu's empire falls soon. But this may not happen if we are not united, they keep saying tinubu has laid down structures blablabla yet, all Lagos roads are so bad, he brought in visionscape and they became inefficient and that's why you see garbage littering Lagos metropolis. They blamed him on ambode but what would the guy do? His master who put him there was the one in charge. No gobernor had surpassed baba jakande in his term. He did in 4 years what tinubu couldn't do in 16 years of democracy. It's getting late already but we yorubas can still get it right.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by Printerscanner: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Northerners please come and teach our youths how to play clean politics. I duff my cap for you guys. Now I know why our gullible youths have succeeded in making us yorubas to continue to follow you guys like mumu because of our myopic and shallow thinking. They have become stooges to that drug baron and corrupt fellow in person of tinubu. ganduje i learnt is on his way out of government house. You're surely far more wiser and informed that we thought. I apologise the way I have been abusing you guys in the past. Respect!

One in every 12 disciples is a Judas. Here is the Yoruba Judas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by BuhariAdvocate: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Doctored results. undecided
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by MXrep: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:
No way! So that wike will dribble SE? Its better pdp fails than allow such to happen. When wike is properly destroyed Tambuwal will contest with Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi his long term ally in house of reps
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by MXrep: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
bro, im in total supprt of you. Had tambuwal won the port harcourt primaries, he'd have gone very far in the presidential election. Moreover, northerners vote based on personality, not money. Down here, its money politics. I earnestly pray tinubu's empire falls soon. But this may not happen if we are not united, they keep saying tinubu has laid down structures blablabla yet, all Lagos roads are so bad, he brought in visionscape and they became inefficient and that's why you see garbage littering Lagos metropolis. They blamed him on ambode but what would the guy do? His master who put him there was the one in charge. No gobernor had surpassed baba jakande in his term. He did in 4 years what tinubu couldn't do in 16 years of democracy. It's getting late already but we yorubas can still get it right.
Wike was aligning with Tambuwal using igbo hating to market himself. Southerners must desist from seeking northern endorsement using igbo hating or we will always pay back on the day of reckoning.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by APCsupporter: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:

He would still fail against Buhari. He will only do better than atiku
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by oyatz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Can you please explain this very well sir?

MXrep:

Wike was aligning with Tambuwal using igbo hating to market himself. Southerners must desist from seeking northern endorsement using igbo hating or we will always pay back on the day of reckoning.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by MXrep: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
oyatz:
Can you please explain this very well sir?

You have not been following events in the country?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by haffaze777(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Printerscanner:

One in every 12 disciples is a Judas. Here is the Yoruba Judas.
Don't be fooled that guy is not yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:

No Nigerian can defeat Buhari in today’s political climate.
Atiku came close being a former vice president.
Buhari is like a god in northern Nigeria today.
if PDP made Tambuwal their flagbearer, it would be an easy ride for Buhari.
Atiku was able to put up a good fight because he is popular and very rich unlike the rest of the contestants.
Just like Obasanjo, it's just Buhari's time.
When Buhari steps down in 2023, if he doesn't campaign for the APC candidate around northern Nigeria that year, the candidate won't find it funny.
Many politicians in the north are winning elections just because they are associated with Sai Buahri
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by fykes(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
What most people don't know is that wammakko will work for tambuwal. They may not be in d same party but they are always father and son. If not for buhari pleasing and dropping his cases with efcc, wammakko would have defected along with him.
There s no way tambuwal ould defect without wammakko 's blessing and support
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by MXrep: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
SmartPolician:

No Nigerian can defeat Buhari in today’s political climate.
Atiku came close being a former vice president.
Buhari is like a god in northern Nigeria today.
if PDP made Tambuwal their flagbearer, it would be an easy ride for Buhari.
Atiku was able to put up a good fight because he is popular and very rich unlike the rest of the contestants.
Just like Obasanjo, it's just Buhari's time.
When Buhari steps down in 2023, if he doesn't campaign for the APC candidate around northern Nigeria that year, the candidate won't find it funny.
Many politicians in the north are winning elections just because they are associated with Sai Buahri
You are really a smart politician. I pity apc if they field osibanjo in 2023
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by MXrep: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
fykes:
What most people don't know is that wammakko will work for tambuwal. They may not be in d same party but they are always father and son. If not for buhari pleasing and dropping his cases with efcc, wammakko would have defected along with him.
There s no way tambuwal ould defect without wammakko 's blessing and support
North is still strongly pdp. They are just in apc to tap from buhari popularity among poor masses
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by hamzeiy: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
MXrep:

No way! So that wike will dribble SE? Its better pdp fails than allow such to happen. When wike is properly destroyed Tambuwal will contest with Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi his long term ally in house of reps
really, another igbo guy.
frankly you guyz have no political advantage. imagine having a peter obi as a pdp vice presidential candidate yet look at the number that came out to vote.. even the south west in whose favour it is to vote the apc had more votes for pdp as against south east.
guy every body wants to win elections and you need people with the numbers and interest to do that.
SE dont have that. na d koko be that..
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Heading For Second Term by abbaapple: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry

PDP parading fake results! Your oga below him know whaxop now

(1) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan / Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / Illegally Employed Workers Remain Disengaged - Osun State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.