Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day (1394 Views)

This Toothache Wan Kee Me / Ten(10) Ways You Can Make Your Woman Go Crazy During Sex / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by Dannidom(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Its written in the sky and I know it tongue

There is no two ways about it that na untop punna in glory will i take my last breath. I cant take enough of the sweet smelling delicious pussy of my beautiful girlfriend. I eat it in the morning, I devour it in the bathroom, in the kitchen, at my work place anywhere we like we straff and I eat her pussy sad sad . I cant have enough of her beatiful friends pussy juice either. Left for me I want to suck pussy everyday of my life and I have the endless source for it till i die pussy wiĺl never depart from me.

God I love the work of thine hands for thou providest pussy for your child in beautiful bodies of celestial faces. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by AllenSpencer: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Dannidom post=76522513]Its written in the sky and I know it tongue

There is no two ways about it that na untop punna in glory will i take my last breath. I cant take enough of the sweet smelling delicious pussy of my beautiful girlfriend. I eat it in the morning, I devour it in the bathroom, in the kitchen, at my work place anywhere we like we straff and I eat her pussy sad sad . I cant have enough of her beatiful friends pussy juice either. Left for me I want to suck pussy everyday of my life and I have the endless source for it till i die pussy wiĺl never depart from me.

God I love the work of thine hands for thou providest pussy for your child in beautiful bodies of celestial faces. Amen.[/quote

You dead already

Don't feel like you living. Walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by Dannidom(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=76522646][/quote]Thats rude morafcukerr
Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by Zombicmodz: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dannidom:
Its written in the sky and I know it tongue

There is no two ways about it that na untop punna in glory will i take my last breath.

Amen brother

When it finally happens I hope it makes fp on nairaland.
Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by grad2012(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Op it is well with you o
Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by Ablemax(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Atleast you will die enjoying not those dat die for careless politician

1 Like

Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by tee59(f): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Start preparing your grave and the cost of the coffin ⚰ and inform your parents and loved ones, that you will soon die. RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by Dannidom(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
tee59:
Start preparing your grave and the cost of the coffin ⚰ and inform your parents and loved ones, that you will soon die. RIP in advance.
Only if you'll help me prepare wink wink
Re: Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day by rattlesnake(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oloriburuku someborri

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Exposes Her Boobs In A New Photo / Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down / MTN Free 1gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.