Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) (2001 Views)

Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Ganduje & Dangote Inspect Kano Skill Acquisition Centre (Pics) / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by Chelsea82: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Here is the moment police officers chase out soldiers off Rivers collation centre today.

They were seen manhandling PDP agents outside the centre before the police came and chase them away.

This is serious and interesting.

Watch Video HERE
Police against Soldier.

Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by Chelsea82: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Reactions below, Watch as the thrown them away HERE

Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
OK we don watch,
Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by sonature1: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
I was in Port Harcourt in 2015 during the gubernatorial election. Indeed, there's no difference between what happened then and now. The Garden City literarily a war zone with gunshots going up in the air sparingly.

Beyond doubts, Rivers State politicians keep sending the signal that Rivers State remain insecure for reasonable people to live in.
Tomorrow, they will start another round of agitation, asking why all the oil companies relocated their headquarters to Lagos.
Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by AgamaHub: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Choi
Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by DLuciano: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
sonature1:
I was in Port Harcourt in 2015 during the gubernatorial election. Indeed, there's no difference between what happened then and now. The Garden City literarily a war zone with gunshots going up in the air sparingly.

Beyond doubts, Rivers State politicians keep sending the signal that Rivers State remain insecure for reasonable people to live in.
Tomorrow, they will start another round of agitation, asking why all the oil companies relocated their headquarters to Lagos.
you are a bloody liar. Swell by your blood and die in 24hours. How long will you and amaechi justify your madness, God, I mean the Almighty will never spare any of you that trouble the state. No peace for the wicked, never!

1 Like

Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by sonature1: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
DLuciano:
you are a bloody liar. Swell by your blood and die in 24hours. How long will you and amaechi justify your madness, God, I mean the Almighty will never spare any of you that trouble the state. No peace for the wicked, never!

You wrote in anger, thus making no point.
You need to counter my argument.
Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by DerrickzB: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
DLuciano:

Amen and Amen..
The fact that humans like this can exist gives the devil hope.. amaechi has been killing people just to impose the candidate of AAC.. how would that even happen??

1 Like

Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Buhari is cursed
Re: Watch As Police Officers Chase Soldiers Off Rivers Collation Centre(pics) by Chelsea82: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Circular On Purported INNOSON Taking Over GTBANK Was False. / MKO Abiola’s Frozen Assets Worth Billions Of Dollars –Tinubu’s Protege / Northerner Blast Northern Elders Over Attack On Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.