Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" (39337 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by topeorekoy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Is Atiku the president of Nigeria? He lost the election. Shekina
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I thought he would have blamed Buhari.

Tottenham.....always thoughting
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by ogbonti: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Shorrop there... must you put politics in everything? Are you human at all? Spits!
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
THE NEXT THING... SOME PASTORS WILL TELL US THEY PREDICTED DZ UNFORTUNATE MISFORTUNE. MAY GOD GRANT FORTITUDES TO ALL MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILY
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by AdujaZik(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

You don't know anything o
You think everything is politics??
Get sense soon.
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Champagnegold: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na was oo now Atiku is commenting on issues that concerns the public because he felt he wants power God have mercy,
buhari is the worst he didn't even hear the crash since morning! What a land we don't have leaders.
O GOD WE NEED YOUR HELP
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by zinny377(f): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
157 lives gone just like that Too painful! May the lord grant their souls rest and console the families.
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Etsumajiya(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hypocrisy
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Midastorch(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Lmaoooooo u just spoke my mind, word for words....
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by CioAngels(f): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tecnom3:
Buhari will never go unpunished. RIP to the dead.
What is Buhari's own with Ethiopian airline crash, do we really know what we want?
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
We lost a great Nigerian in that crash, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
psalmsmiles:
damn!!
157 people gone just like that.. It hurts like mad
My deepest condolences to the families and loved ones of the affected people.. May God give them the hearts to bear the loss
Oluwa protect us!
Plus the 185 that died 4 month ago. I shed tears bitterly earlier today when I heard the news. So sad. May God keep us safe and give us long life.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by ofiko123(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
What a loss..RIP to the dead..
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Ekaka1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Benblaq:
But between Friday and today, many innocent citizens have lost their lives.
You all didn't react. You were just sending videos to tarnish opposition parties just to earn cheap votes out of pity.

God is watching you all.
He knows the truth and he'll deliver us at the appointed time.
It's only one man's fault....the man from Daura
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Jeposky(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tecnom3:

Sense is really far from your generation, but I you.....
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Jeposky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tecnom3:

Sense is really far from your generation, but I pray you.....

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Degalaxy1: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Me now! #Sosad

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by yemi15(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ezechinwa:
Mehn I usually fly with this airline oh, switching to KLM ASAP

Abi o but Emirates no dey there Abi?
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by DonMarkuzi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
On 29 October 2018, a brand new Boeing 737 MAX 8 flight JT610 owned by Lion Air travelling from Jakarta to Pangkal Pinang on the island of Bangka crashed into the Java Sea 12 minutes after takeoff. All 189 passengers and crew were killed in the accident.

Investigations revealed that the crash was caused by the automated “angle of attack” (AOA) anti-stall sensor that activated the system and was giving a false reading.

A stall is a dangerous situation where the lift from an aircraft's wings no longer is enough to counter the weight of the plane, causing it to lose control and fall.

The malfunction initiated a 12-minute tug of war as the system — called the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System (MCAS) — repeatedly forced the plane’s nose down and the pilots brought it back up again.

At the end of this wrestling match, the pilots lost control and the jet went into a steep dive, crashing into the Java Sea at approximately 500 miles per hour.

US airlines pilot union say Boeing did not include any mention of the new system in the Aircraft Flight Manual. Further, the system activates automatically with no notice given to the pilot and they have also not being taught how to respond if it malfunctions. The pilots say they actually learned about MCAS after the LionAir crash.

In November, Boeing delivered the ill-fated 737 Max 8 plane to Ethiopia Airlines maybe without informing them of the MCAS system issues or training their pilots on how to handle the system if it malfunctions.

On Thursday March 7, 2018 just 3 days ago, a Seattle personal-injury law firm sued Boeing on behalf of the families of 17 Indonesian passengers who died in the crash.

Today the Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max 8 has crashed just 6 minutes after take off. Could the same system be responsible?

Most likely YES and the rest of the 737 Max 8 and 9 in operation should be grounded until a solution is found and pilots trained on how to deal with a malfuntion of the system to avert another disaster.
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by BiafraIsFree: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shame on those lunatic Igbo supporting this caliphate that has never condemned the killing of Igbo Biafrans by Nigeria Fulani Nigeria terrorist government.

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by deomelo: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
yemi15:

Abi o but Emirates no dey there Abi?

Sometimes my brother na price I dey consider, but for now, until Ethiopian airline get their planes in check, I think I have to up my level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by yemi15(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ezechinwa:

Sometimes my brother na price I dey consider, but for now, until Ethiopian airline get their planes in check, I think I have to up my level

Please do o my brother! Life no get duplicate o!
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by PromiseJonah(m): 3:21am On Mar 11, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

unlike Buhari, APC still blaming GEJ till future when they aren't opposition for years now
Re: Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" by hectorcupa: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

. This one is sick sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.