Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End? (3115 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Share your experience on your last relationship, let's learn.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Pearlqueen(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
He looked at me straight in the eye and said, I'm sorry but you're just too good for me. I want someone better for you. I understood him cos he had been playing around too but pretended I never knew any of it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
He looked at me straight in the eye and said, I'm sorry but you're just too good for me. I want someone better for you. I understood him cos he had been playing around too but pretended I never knew any of it.
eya. Who leaves a good girl anyways..
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:

Wow, some guys are actually afraid of good girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Preshy561(f): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Some guys don't really know what they want.

Sorry about that, don't try to pretend not to know next time cos you will.be hurting while he shows no remorse.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Pearlqueen(f): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Sorry about that, don't try to pretend not to know next time cos you will.be hurting while he shows no remorse.

Well, I really wanted him to change but he was still going off and on.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:

Don't worry, you will surely find a better person as he said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Preshy561(f): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
That's the mistake we ladies always make by trying to change a man.

The only changeable thing in a man is how he dresses; that's the only thing you can change in a man.
Please, stop trying you too hard, they can never change.
Find your match and move on okay?
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Fidelismaria: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin

We just stopped talking

No breakup speech

None of that

Stopped calling, stopped texting and everything just faded into oblivion

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Or maybe just maybe..... He got tired of the punnna and wanted to tap outside but all to no avail as you were always there to distort his plans, whereas your punnna wasn't mind blowing as your characters.. Perhaps you were a wonderful lady with a great personality but your punnna was a great turn off. Perhaps it was shabby, corpulent which most guys prefer but sagged a bit or should I say wide Perhaps you had a foul odor. Perhaps so many things. Cos a sane guy can't just walkout like that when you are wonderfully made like he stated. Perhaps I'm repeating again perhaps.I'm not saying you're all those things I have said, just perhaps!

Nonsense and Chelsea's clueless club angry

Sorry, I don't subscribe to premarital sex.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Or maybe just maybe..... He got tired of the punnna and wanted to tap outside but all to no avail as you were always there to distort his plans, whereas your punnna wasn't mind blowing as your characters.. Perhaps you were a wonderful lady with a great personality but your punnna was a great turn off. Perhaps it was shabby, corpulent which most guys prefer but sagged a bit or should I say wide Perhaps you had a foul odor. Perhaps so many things. Cos a sane guy can't just walkout like that when you are wonderfully made like he stated. Perhaps I'm repeating again perhaps.I'm not saying you're all those things I have said, just perhaps!

Nonsense and Chelsea's clueless club angry

Werey

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by austyn0(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
We were naive.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by lilmax(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
she supported Buhari and still had the temetenty to ask for money

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by united442(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
she had feelings for someone else,dump me probably the other guy was rich,lost everything she had for me for 5 good years..respect? love? care? attention? every fucking thing..only for her to discover the other guy had 3 extra side chick and 1 was pregnant for him..

told her we can still come back am ready 2 forgive her.,infact,i already forgive her..

she replied " am sorry,we cant, i like the kind of life am living now.."

she dnt tell me what happened or whats happening, the kind of life she's talking about, what i did wrong,why she cant come back despite forgiving her..alot of shit she kept as secrete and couldn't tell me..

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by ShinqRambq: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Preshy561:

I do not think the OP will count all this your PSP advice as last break-up experience,madam share and go,stop fooling yourself with advice about relationships you have never been in.

My last break-up was my death in my former life Before this one.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
His dickgame was wack lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by SaucyBenks(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
movie huh undecided
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
united442:
she had feelings for someone else,dump me probably the other guy was rich,lost everything she had for me for 5 good years..respect? love? care? attention? every fucking thing..only for her to discover the other guy had 3 extra side chick and 1 was pregnant for him..

told her we can still come back am ready 2 forgive her.,infact,i already forgive her..

she dnt tell me what happened or whats happening, the kind of life she's talking about, what i did wrong,why she cant come back despite forgiving her..alot of shit she kept as secrete and couldn't tell me..
bro. . .move on. Dnt stress ursf. Dnt try accptn ha bck. Dnt looseguard.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Offpoint1: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
My last relationship ended because I cooked better than 50 women, so someone said to me "offpoint what do you need a woman for? get yourself a soap or Vaseline and adopt when you're ready for a child".....

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by codeSavant: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Sorry, I don't subscribe to premarital sex.

thumbs up girl. I need a girl like u. kiss
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by pryme(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:

And you actually believed him that you are too good for him?
Just accept the fact that he wanted to end the relationship.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by argent412(f): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't even know how my relationship ended. He just texted me one morning and said, "I’m done," and blocked me on everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by amokeme(f): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
We were very incompatible.. that's the nicest thing I can say..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by united442(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Dmpaul:

bro. . .move on. Dnt stress ursf. Dnt try accptn ha bck. Dnt looseguard.

thanks alot mr. paul...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Gofwane(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2019
I was busy balling with my goons thereby not creating enough time for my girl.
She got fed up and asked me to chose between our relationship or my friends. I chosed my friends cos we've been through alot together to let one slay queen from the kingdom of karashika to come and put asunder!

That's about 5years ago and till now, i've not been in a relationship again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by luvyaself95(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Gofwane:
I was busy balling with my goons thereby not creating enough time for my girl.
She got fed up and asked me to chose between our relationship or my friends. I chosed my friends cos we've been through alot together to let one slay queen from the kingdom of karashika to come and put asunder!

That's about 5years ago and till now, i've not been in a relationship again.
Nice Bro, Those Girls They always feel big than we take them...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by edicied: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2019
She said she needed space, i have been waiting for 2 years now grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Estellie: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
grin.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Mine ended because of Football.How can you ask me to choose between you and football especially my Barcelona for that matter
My Barcelona over any girlfriend or wife any day any time

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin

We just stopped talking

No breakup speech

None of that

Stopped calling, stopped texting and everything just faded into oblivion
How are you guys gonna react if you each other
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2019
united442:

Ubunja come and see something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment / What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.