Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 (27419 Views)

AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by courage9(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
naijapikin04:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu is Lagos Governor-elect

Details>>>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/10/babajide-sanwo-olu-is-lagos-governor-elect/
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#Tinubudecides#
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
Ambode tried to cut the excesses of tinubu. Thats why he is where he is today

that's why he would remained a technocrat that he was. how can he settle with such fight at that early stage?

if he really want to cut Tinubu he would have done that with lots of sacrifice;

once he's recognise by inec as gubernatorial candidate of APC though it would cost him his sit as Tinubu would rather bank with another party. PDP would capitalize on that for their own advantage but PDP is not practising a grassroot politics in Lagos, so is impossible

another opposition party need to rise in Lagos, PDP time is over in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by principal21(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Thank you Ondo man.. why not just handover to him tomorrow? That May 29 seems like eternity
My brother ehn!!!! The Ambode guy no kukuma do anything since he lost the primaries.. Bad roads every where....
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Coward Ambode.
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
An election were People are monitored to make sure the thumb print for Apc or face brutality. Is that one an election. Mtchh grin undecided
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Shaev7(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
I pity this country! They know the truth yet still act movies! Too bad! This is not peoples decision, it's a one man Choice! it's well.
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by bitingcool: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
oyetunder:
cheesy One day is coming... Tinubu will use his own hand to select a puppet, but the puppet shall become the tsunami which shall consume him and his fellow full time political locusts.

Why do I feel d day has come?
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by spiralwedge(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ambode should watch his back. Impeachment still looms, they have nothing to fear anymore now that elections have come and gone.
Good luck to Ambode, May he complete Oshodi project and start the new bus transport systems so that we can remember him for his innovative strides
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Marvis4real(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

This Ambode woman sef ...
he is going to get a ministerial job, so he knows what he is doing
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Timisamd(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
fredoooooo:
Ambode Omo Ologbon dori eja mu , iran omugo won a di niru ...
Thank you for everything, and I'm happy you didn't allow those losers to confuse you ...
Saraki and Amosun knows better now grin

Eko tiwa oni baje, all that will come and spoil it go die inside lagoon ....

Sanwo Eko
grin .. You remind me of my mom

I read Those first sentence smoothly .
As if it is English .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by oyetunder(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Midex88:

Seems you have a personal problem with the great icon bola tinubu. Pls pray to have somebody like him in your useless generation
Well,. online gives you the chance to see everybody as your mate-even those your father cannot talk to anyhow. I am from one of the most famous family in this Country. I just made a political prediction which only the well educated can comprehend, not shallow minded cheap touts like you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by brightalo17: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2019
tsinzu:
Good sportsmanship, not the nonsense APC is doing right now in Kano, Imo and Rivers. Just congratulate the winner and respect the wishes of the people
Yes, Exactly How ATIKU did
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Midex88:

Seems you have a personal problem with the great icon bola tinubu. Pls pray to have somebody like him in your useless generation
I hope that you are gaining something personally from all this?It will be a crying shame if you are not.
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Zombicmodz: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
maxibee123:
Watch out for reckless looting from the office of the governor in the next few months ooo

Guess who's gonna pay for it ?
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Midex88(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
oyetunder:
Well,. online gives you the chance to see everybody as your mate-even those your father cannot talk to anyhow. I am from one of the most famous family in this Country. I just made a political prediction which only the well educated can comprehend, not shallow minded cheap touts like you.

I can see that your useless generation is from those prominent for licking the ass of failed politicians. So you can never celebrate an icon even if you are corrected
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by oyetunder(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Midex88:

I can see that your useless generation is from those prominent for licking the ass of failed politicians. So you can never celebrate an icon even if you are corrected
who is an ass licking slave here? an idiot who cannot recognise an icon is surely from a family of slaves? You just a pedestrian hungry slowpoke who does not even know what democracy means.
Re: Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 by Midex88(m): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2019
oyetunder:
who is an ass licking slave here? an idiot who cannot recognise an icon is surely from a family of slaves? You just a pedestrian hungry slowpoke who does not even know what democracy means.

All I see in you is that you are just a determined fool. Never ready to be corrected. Not your fault though. It lingers in your useless generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.