Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (8119 Views)

Should I Report This Girl / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by anochuko01(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
A
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by rex444(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:

The dp ennnn
my observation actually
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Martin0:
fine girl! how far you

Am good long time
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
angry
I don't know why a married woman will send my husband a WhatsApp message ' I am missing you' and this same woman has snapped pictures with my husband

Her calls are always in my husbands call history. I confront him and he says she is only a Friend. I even know that my husband has visited her before. Please am I overreacting or u think its about time I either confront this woman or report her to her husband?

Or I also look for her husband and deliberately befriend him?

Can u imagine last my husband called me by this woman's name?

I wanted to drop a sure antidote for your your pains until I saw the pix on your dp. Op, if I were your husband, I would have taken you to a mental home. You are a mad woman.
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Martin0:
fine girl! how far you
Am good long time
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by adedayoa2(f): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
merit455:
you are just stupid
very stupid
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by LONGPREEK(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
A woman tat post stupid pic as profile pic deserves to be cheated
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Martin0(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Am good long time
u don leave me na, nor worry i go soon buy Benzgrin
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Martin0:

u don leave me na, nor worry i go soon buy Benzgrin
Buy Benz with watin? Pant?
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Bighead9: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
angry
I don't know why a married woman will send my husband a WhatsApp message ' I am missing you' and this same woman has snapped pictures with my husband

Her calls are always in my husbands call history. I confront him and he says she is only a Friend. I even know that my husband has visited her before. Please am I overreacting or u think its about time I either confront this woman or report her to her husband?

Or I also look for her husband and deliberately befriend him?

Can u imagine last my husband called me by this woman's name?

Drop ur number here. Mathew.m49@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Buy Benz with watin? Pant?
hahahahah yeye na only pant dem take dey buy Benz abigrin
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Newboss:
Yeah dude, try and fūck her husband in the ass. angry

Best comment

grin grin grin

You deserve 1000 likes
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Martin0 post=76563894]

hahahahah yeye na only pant dem take dey buy Benz abigrin[/quote

Lol
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by OgaBuhari: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Oblongata:
unfortunately many immature minds will see this as a stupid idea

But it works

Only the wise women knows how to keep a marriage

But feminist will drive her out of marriage with ill advice

They will drive her to 'singledom' and leave her alone to lick her wound
too much of sense in ur last two paragraphs cheesy
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by OgaBuhari: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2019
adedayoa2:
very stupid
you're kid with a slacked brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.