Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? (1002 Views)

Get In Here If Your Girlfriend Makes Unnecessary Demands From You / Does Having Sex With Many Partners Expand A Woman's Genitals? / Giving Money To A Girlfriend Makes Her A Prostitute- Reno Omokri. True/false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Does having a lover as guy makes one a sinner Nairalanders please explain more to me.....
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by tsinzu: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
No
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
better live your life and quit all this religious nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Your friend could either be male or female. If it is a girlfriend who you do all the intimate things with or who, when you are with, you feel like going erotic, then, having one is definitely a sin.

1 Like

Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Amatarasha(f): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
YES ur mate ar in d seminary ! mtchew
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by ShinqRambq: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Who price must pay.Why have a relationship that will not lead to marriage but only depreciate your value in the eyes of your log of ex'es by the time you are getting married.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Your friend could either be male or female. If it is a girlfriend who you do all the intimate things with or who, when you are with, you feel like going erotic, then, having one is definitely a sin.
But do you think having one whom you doesn't fancy or assume sex with justifies sin?
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Penocruize:

But do you think having one whom you doesn't fancy or assume sex with justifies sin?
In that regard, yes because you'll see her exactly as friends the same way you see your male friends.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Who price must pay.Why have a relationship that will not lead to marriage but only depreciate your value in the eyes of your log of ex'es by the time you are getting married.
could it be that every relationship will now be prone to lead to marriage? Even though it's not of sexual or lustful innuendo
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
In that regard, yes because you'll see her exactly as friends the same way you see your male friends.
I think it's high time I begin to change my thinking orientation to the fact that having a girlfriend doesn't completely term one a sinner but only when lustful intent becomes the motive.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Penocruize:

I think it's high time I begin to change my thinking orientation to the fact that having a girlfriend doesn't completely term one a sinner but only when lustful intent becomes the motive.
That's exactly my point. See her like you see your guys (that's if you really can kill the lust) but if you can't, then, don't keep a girlfriend.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin you better stop following the demonic religion in Nigeria or you will lost forever wink only a hypocrite will tell you that sucking a ladies pussyyy is a sin
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by ShinqRambq: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Penocruize:

could it be that every relationship will now be prone to lead to marriage? Even though it's not of sexual or lustful innuendo
A relationship deviod of sex or lustful innuendo is simply Childish friendship,it isn't found in Adults
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
yep

that's why I don't go near women
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

He asked for insight and this is all you can offer
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

He asked for insight and this is what you can offer...
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Penocruize:
Does having a lover as guy makes one a sinner Nairalanders please explain more to me.....
First, what do you call a lover, well f the answer is a girl you love and admire then nothings wrong, the issue is self control, this question springs up because people tend to think that when you have a girlfriend you Really love you are bound to have sexual relations...
Not true!!!
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
snowxandria:
grin you better stop following the demonic religion in Nigeria or you will lost forever wink only a hypocrite will tell you that sucking a ladies pussyyy is a sin
This is the kind of things a person says when sense is far away from him undecided
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote a author=PhenomenalMorgan post=76537326]
This is the kind of things a person says when sense is far away from him undecided[/quote]

And you have that sense undecided
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

This is the kind of things a person says when sense is far away from him undecided

undecided And you have that sense
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
That's exactly my point. See her like you see your guys (that's if you really can kill the lust) but if you can't, then, don't keep a girlfriend.
You're amazing!!!!
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

First, what do you call a lover, well f the answer is a girl you love and admire then nothings wrong, the issue is self control, this question springs up because people tend to think that when you have a girlfriend you Really love you are bound to have sexual relations...
Not true!!!
May wisdom never depart from you!!!! Nisi Dominus Frustra!
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Penocruize: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Understanding is characterized by the principles of intelligence and not promiscuity!
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Offpoint1: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amen
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
snowxandria:

undecided And you have that sense
You call it "demonic religion" in Nigeria, yet many who sincerely follow its principles have greatly benefited, and according to you "anyone who says having indiscriminate sax is sin is a hypocrite"
The reason I could safely conclude that your statement is senseless is that you boldly and thoughtlessly made them without juxtaposing such with life principles or even realities
Hope you understand...
Bye...

1 Like

Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You call it "demonic religion" in Nigeria, yet many who sincerely follow its principles have greatly benefited, and according to you "anyone who says having indiscriminate sax is sin is a hypocrite"
The reason I could safely conclude that your statement is senseless is that you boldly and thoughtlessly made them without juxtaposing such with life principles or even realities
Hope you understand...
Bye...

How has your useless religion been useful to your life undecided the last I checked Nigeria has over 92 million people living in abject poverty and is bigger than China and India combined angry if I call you aturu now they will say I am abusing a senseless sheep

1 Like

Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by austyn0(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
YES ur mate ar in d seminary ! mtchew

Lol.. Sister it was an innocent question, besides he is not the only man in the world. Haba grin grin
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by Amatarasha(f): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
austyn0:

Lol.. Sister it was an innocent question, besides he is not the only man in the world. Haba grin grin
go 2 seminary pls
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? by austyn0(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
go 2 seminary pls
You understand there would no longer be a man to fill the huge gap in your life if I go to the seminary?

(1) (Reply)

Why So Many Hungry Girls Everywhere / Let's Have Fun: 3+3 / One Of The Twins Impregnated By Same Man Reveals Her Sister Cheated With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.