Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (5653 Views)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Election: APC Speaks On Kwara Elections / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is to tell some of our Igbo brothers that Yoruba knows how and when to remove a particular government they are satisfy with not by forcing and abusing Lagosians to vote against APC, I want to tell you guys today that it is not your fight and not your region, so dont tell us what to do, because we know how to take it back anytime we want. Without your votes in Oyo and Kwara State Yoruba get it done and with your votes every four years you can’t change Lagos government because we a0re in control and we are comfortable with APC in Lagos at least for now.

You can’t tell us when to change Lagos government we will do that when we are ready but before then do your biz and pay your tax.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Styluscrib(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abeg your pardon.
A slave in the hands of his master's has no choice.
Than to carry out errands and will what he has to his master for him to be alive to tell Hus story when finally free, if at freed.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by agadez007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
b
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Jetjacky(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:
This is to some of our Igbo brothers that Yoruba know politics and know when to remove a particular government or person not the way of forcing and abusing Lagosians to vote against APC, I want to tell you guys today that it is not your fight and not your region because we know how to take it back anytime we want. Without you votes in Oyo and Kwara State Yoruba get it done and with your votes every four years you can’t change Lagos government because we re in control and we are comfortable with APC in Lagos at least for now.

You can’t tell us when to change Lagos government we will do that when we are ready but before then do your biz and pay your tax.
too much hate.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jetjacky:
too much hate.
deal with the message

15 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Styluscrib:
Abeg your pardon.
A slave in the hands of his master's has no choice.
Than to carry out errands and will what he has to his master for him to be alive to tell Hus story when finally free, if at freed.
read what you type and tell me if you are making sense

15 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Can you people just leave us alone. Everywhere you turn it's either igbo this or igbo that.

If we talk say we need biafra now. You will come to preach to us how we are land lock. What did we do to you people?

Outside the presidential election I didn't cast another vote. People in my area were begging me to vote during the governorship election but I said no. Many igbos did the same.

We don't care about una land once we prosper.

Lagos is una land and will remain yours plz

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by xnsandrxns: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please tell them!!!
It's our fight not theirs
When it's time to change leadership, we don't need any foreigner to put mouth

5 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Can you people just leave us alone. Everywhere you turn it's either igbo this or igbo that.

If we talk say we need biafra now. You will come to preach to us how we are land lock. What did we do to you people?

Outside the presidential election I didn't cast another vote. People in my area were begging me to vote during the governorship election but I said no. Many igbos did the same.

tell your other land grabbers to face their biz outside their region just like Hausa’s

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by MufasaRebirth: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Aylagos, abeg face your lagos and leave Oyo for us abeg!!

I’m a Yoruba guy and I love the igbos !!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Aylagos, abeg face your lagos and leave Oyo for us abeg!!

I’m a Yoruba guy and I love the igbos !!
lol see another land grabbers claiming Yoruba....Awon eni ai ji ri

16 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Bodingo: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
If APC have won Oyo now, you will still open thread to mock Igbos, nonsense, you guys no get shame.

Instead of you to mourn your APC loss in Oyo in peace, you are bringing Igbo to it.

24 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by MufasaRebirth: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:
lol see another land grabbers claiming Yoruba....Awon eni ai ji ri
I’m Yoruba full blood for Osun State, Ede North LGA to be precise.... I love the Igbos and if you feel sad about that, lo pokun so !!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:
tell your other land grabbers to face their biz outside their region just like Hausa’s

If you sell your land to us we will buy it, build it and rent it to you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by dokyOloye: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na wa ooo.
Dem say we be 5% but everybody de talk about this 5%.
Tinubu is talking about 5%.
Mrs Tinubu talked about 5%.
Governor Ajimobi talked about 5%.
Nairaland resident zombies are always creating threads about 5%.
5%,we too much,thumbs up, there must be something special about us grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by samstradam: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:
This is to some of our Igbo brothers that Yoruba know politics and know when to remove a particular government or person not the way of forcing and abusing Lagosians to vote against APC, I want to tell you guys today that it is not your fight and not your region because we know how to take it back anytime we want. Without you votes in Oyo and Kwara State Yoruba get it done and with your votes every four years you can’t change Lagos government because we re in control and we are comfortable with APC in Lagos at least for now.

It's funny but I agree a 100% with what you said but probably not the way you have said it.

Lagos is bigger than the silly Yoruba vs Igbo fights we see in nairaland, just as Nigeria is way bigger than the religious squabbles and IPOB/BH drama we deal with daily.

Lagos is a great cosmopolitan jaugernaut than can be rightly claimed by everyone who contributes here. However this will not change the fact it's destiny will continue to be determined by the Yorubas for at least another 100 years.

This will not stop any serious Lagosian who is not Yoruba from being able to achieve anything in this State and I mean anything, if they are truly serious Lagosians.

I'll wrap up by saying a black Kenyan man became the president of the greatest country in the world not by appealing to other black people in the country that looked like him, but by winning the white majority over.

People should learn from Obama on how to humble themselves and carry the majority along.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by step1: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
samstradam:

It's funny but I agree a 100% with what you said but probably not the way you have said it.
[s]
Lagos is bigger than the silly Yoruba vs Igbo fights we see in nairaland, just as Nigeria is way bigger than the religious squabbles and IPOB/BH drama we deal with daily.

Lagos is a great cosmopolitan jaugernaut than can be rightly claimed by everyone who contributes here. However this will not change the fact it's destiny will continue to be determined by the Yorubas for at least another 100 years.

This will not stop any serious Lagosian who is not Yoruba from being able to achieve anything in this State and I mean anything, if they are truly serious Lagosians.

I'll wrap up by saying a black Kenyan man became the president of the greatest country in the world not by appealing to other black people in the country that looked like him, but by winning the white majority over.

People should learn from Obama on how to humble themselves and carry the majority along.[/s]

Rubbish. Lagos is pure yoruba business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
samstradam:

People should learn from Obama on how to humble themselves and carry the majority along.
how many Yoruba or Hausa man are allow to seek for elective position in the eastern part of the country

5 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
dokyOloye:
Na wa ooo.
Dem say we be 5% but everybody de talk about this 5%.
Tinubu is talking about 5%.
Mrs Tinubu talked about 5%.
Governor Ajimobi talked about 5%.
Nairaland resident zombies are always creating threads about 5%.
5%,we too much,thumbs up, there must be something special about us grin
they are talking 5% because that 5% choose to make the loudest noise in the region and we need to put them in their place

7 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
step1:

Rubbish. Lagos is pure yoruba business
leave they don’t think before they type

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:

Must you include the igbo in every matter of voting in Nigeria. .,.allow them n mind your business...i even doubt if you cast a vote sef

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If you sell your land to us we will buy it, build it and rent it to you.
we are selling so that you can use your money to develop it and when the time is right we will chase you out

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Must you include the igbo in every matter of voting in Nigeria. .,.allow them n mind your business...i even doubt if you cast a vote sef
so you can’t talk to your people to mind their biz and stop telling us who to vote for in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:

Modified
Why didn't you include Ogun state in your analysis?
And who told many igbos didn't vote in Oyo and Kwara?
So you relied on hearsay to draw conclusion that igbos didn't vote. At times I wonder how some people reason. Do they think all igbos behave or share the same idea?. And to think the writer was making reference to just igbos forgetting that other tribes residing in those states voted. This write up is disappointing

7 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Except you are a slave, if you need biafrau.d, just pick out of Lagos and go back to sad beast. That's the first sign of seriousness. Nobody is holding you down. But hey before you go and start your fight, make sure you have enough food. There will be no free food from people you wish to destroy.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by diadem10: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I’m Yoruba full blood for Osun State, Ede North LGA to be precise.... I love the Igbos and if you feel sad about that, lo pokun so !!!

OSU elede, no one asked for your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

Modified
Why didn't you include Ogun state in your analysis?
And who told many igbos didn't vote in Oyo and Kwara?
So you relied on hearsay to draw conclusion that igbos didn't vote. At times I wonder how some people reason. Do they think all igbos behave or share the same idea?. And to think the writer was making reference to just igbos forgetting that other tribes residing in those states voted. This write up is disappointing

In other words you are saying you have more Igbos in kwara, ogun and oyo? You are saying the Igbo votes determined the winner of the election? The same delusional madness you spread about having Igbo populated area bullsh.it is what you want to bring here.

When we say you iPods are cursed morons you think it's hatred. It just plain facts. You are all running away from you region and abandoning it to poverty . Moving in large numbers to progressive SW states yet you want biafrau.d. Y'all really need to check your heads.

5 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

In other words you are saying you have more Igbos in kwara, ogun and oyo? You are saying the Igbo votes determined the winner of the election? The same delusional madness you spread about having Igbo populated area bullsh.it is what you want to bring here.

When we say you iPods are cursed morons you think it's hatred. It just plain facts. You are all running away from you region and abandoning it to poverty . Moving in large numbers to progressive SW states yet you want biafrau.d. Y'all really need to check your heads.
Are you OK at all?
Is Igbos only igbos that determine elections in FCT?
Why are you so pained and bitter about igbos in the first place? Since you claim that only Yorubas determine elections why was the Tinubu soliciting for their votes in Lagos?. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you OK at all?
Is Igbos only igbos that determine elections in FCT?
Why are you so pained and bitter about igbos in the first place? Since you claim that only Yorubas determine elections why was the Tinubu soliciting for their votes in Lagos?. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

Tinubu would solicit for your votes. That's being diplomatic even though he knows your votes are useless. Diplomacy! Thats what you hateful airhead iPods lack. I am asking the slowpoke a question and he is yapping trash as usual . Y'all iPod pigs claim to dominate the SW. and believe you can determine who becomes governor in SW in your moronic delusional minds. Una never see anything yet. Una go cry tire. Many of you may end up commiting suicide out of hatred.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Tinubu would solicit for your votes. That's being diplomatic even though he knows your votes are useless. Diplomacy! Thats what you hateful airhead iPods lack. I am asking the slowpoke a question and he is yapping trash as usual . Y'all iPod pigs claim to dominate the SW. and believe you can determine who becomes governor in SW in your moronic delusional minds. Una never see anything yet. Una go cry tire. Many of you may end up commiting suicide out of hatred.
It seems any comment against you thought is assumed to be Igbo. Perhaps when the igbos leaves the South West you would understand better. It is a pity many of them still stick to that zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

It seems any comment against you thought is assumed to be Igbo. Perhaps when the igbos leaves the South West you would understand better. It is a pity many of them still stick to that zone

I really don't understand why they still remain here of they hate the poeple and the place so much. Why not just return to your region and make it look like dubai

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Sagay212:

I really don't understand why they still remain here of they hate the poeple and the place so much. Why not just return to your region and make it look like dubai
Similar hate speech was done in Warri. Although their was violent because many youths were angry with the oil firms over. Today many companies had fled from the once oil city of the south south. If this hate speech continues, Lagos or SW as a whole would be a deserted city.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North / Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al / MTN Made Me Loose A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.