Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. (21424 Views)

Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / HAPPENING NOW!!! Chief Obiukwu Hosts Senator Elect, Ekwunife, Kalu,& Anyim (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by AlexReports(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Senator Ekwunife holds victory party, appreciates ndi Anambra Central, thanks supporters, friends and well wishers

Anambra Central's Senator-elect, Senator Uche Ekwunife, this evening in thanksgiving and appreciation for her victory at the February 23rd Anambra Central Senatorial election held a victory party at Senator Uche Ekwunife center in Awka.

The event which cut across party lines, witnessed the attendance of eminent personalities across different political divide.

Ekwunife expressed thanks to all her supporters who dedicated time, energy and resources to ensure that she emerged victorious in the Senatorial contest.

In attendance were PDP Stakeholders, party leaders, friends and well wishers of the Senator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by AlexReports(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by oilPUSSY(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oke Nwanyi.. Congrats !

18 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by weownthewest: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
The slayer of ohamaokuko victor umeh.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by ngadaAwo: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
this woman is a milf
she resemble nyomi banxxx cheesy
i want to fork her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by hucienda: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Anambra sent two women to the Senate.

That's gender friendly.

Per party, 2 PDP, 1 YPP.

the APGA ticket wey dem tink say dem do strong tin for Ifeanyi Uba not knowing he would still win the contest with an unknown party - that means he has appealing support in his senatorial zone. PDP could flip the state in 2022 from APGA if the loggerhead between Obi and Obiano continues.

Anyway, congratulations to the senators-elect.

17 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by PapalsBulls(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:
this woman is a milf
i want to fork her
[/s]
Claptrap and stupid trash.
Grow up

8 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by surevik(f): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hope court will not kick her out as they did before
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Groovenaija360(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
NA SO

PDP CHOP I CHOP

HAPPENING NOW IN RIVERS STATE

WATCH LIVE SHOOTING VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDS_mvoR_I
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by highdon(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
*Dating 2 men isn't a problem, the problem is when one wants it shaved and the other wants it hairy..*. *you go barb punk for der* Nonsense nd buhari

4 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by hollywater: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good,but what of the people (voters)?
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by oboy81: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:
this woman is a milf
i want to fork her
Smh

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by baby124: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice one. Anambra people have shown that they are liberal and progressive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Under Obiano's nose.
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by mekaboy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol. She used koboko to flog this mugu out of the Senate.

13 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:
this woman is a milf
i want to fork her

Xvideos.com ceo

4 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by sureheaven(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
I pity the igbos, they're too one sided politically unlike the yorubas who voted for other candidates from other parties. shocked

Yoruba is the best tribe in Nigeria.

Oodua a gbewa ooo shocked
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Stella and Ekwunife.

2 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Amuluonyenaego: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:
this woman is a milf she resemble nyomi banxxx cheesy i want to fork her
attention seeker, fool like u

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by kense88: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
weownthewest:
The slayer of ohamaokuko victor umeh.
hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Midastorch(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
hucienda:
Anambra sent two women to the Senate.

That's gender friendly.

Per party, 2 PDP, 1 YPP.

the APGA ticket wey dem tink say dem do strong tin for Ifeanyi Uba not knowing he would still win the contest with an unknown party - that means he has appealing support in his senatorial zone. PDP could flip the state in 2022 from APGA if the loggerhead between Obi and Obiano continues.

Anyway, congratulations to the senators-elect.

And you have forgotten that Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Ubah are two masters that can never stay on one ship?
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good for them
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Agugbadin: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Anambra people like her, anyway congrats
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by StarUp: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by Antichristus: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
ONLY IN NIGERIA. CERTAINLY, THERE IS EVERYTHING TO BE GAINED BY HIM BUT NOTHING TO BE GAINED BY THE PEOPLE.
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by ngadaAwo: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Claptrap and stupid trash.
Grow up
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by ngadaAwo: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

attention seeker, fool like u
my brother don't take life serious ooo
uwa ka mma na egwuliegwu

I'm a big fan of ekwunife

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by shakaranews: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations sir.

'My Husband shared nudes with his side chick, and got married without my consent"
Yemisi Iginla, estranged wife of Prophet Joshua Iginla has finally responded to the allegations meted on her, by her Husband, Prophet Joshua Iginla.

Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTlcgMswo8
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by eben1marketer: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
smiley
Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by agadez007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
sureheaven:
I pity the igbos, they're too one sided politically unlike the yorubas who voted for other candidates from other parties. shocked

pity your people who are slaves to the tinubus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. by specco(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
sureheaven:

Getaway you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Demands Restoration Of Police To Rivers Task Force / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni / How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.