Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates (22647 Views)

Election Results Updates In The North / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Cletus77(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

Not true.

Okigwe is the most popular after Owerri and Orlu.

I don't comot my hands o grin
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by BabaIbo: 1:32am On Mar 11, 2019
tuborme:

Most church buildings in Owerri noted low turn-out of worshippers because Mbaise people travelled to their villages to go and cast their votes. That clan get population no be here oh.

leave that thing, even though I want any party but not APC to win, I am still suspecting over voting in that area, remember they are not the most populated, so how come?
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
I don't comot my hands o grin

Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe are administrative centers created by the British.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by cabjoy(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

I wish Hope Uzodinma will win.

I have this strong feeling within me that, Emeka Ihedioha will disappoint Imolites.
let him win first whether he will disappoint or not should be a topic after 4years

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

leave that thing, even though I want any party but not APC to win, I am still suspecting over voting in that area, remember they are not the most populated, so how come?

Mbaise people are the most populated clan in IMO State and together with Ngwa people are the most populated clans in Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Cletus77(m): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe are administrative centers created by the British.
And the three major cities I guess
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by BabaIbo: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

I thought Mbaitoli is among the Mbaise clan
That's how Imolites tell me o

Mbaise they are like the Ngwa of Imo state

Sorry to say, you don't know much about Imo state.
How will they be the most populated area in Imo?
I guess those people you met/asked are from that area and you know it's normal for humans to call their mothers food(s) the best but when u meet a neutral person (neutral i.e not from Imo state or from the areas in discuss or honest person) who have traveled wide in that areas, he/she will give an answer with higher precision

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Cletus77(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

I guess those people you met/asked are from that area and you know it's normal for humans to call their mothers food(s) the best but when u meet a neutral person (neutral i.e not from Imo state or from the areas in discuss or honest person) who have traveled wide in that areas, he/she will give an answer with higher precision
Am not saying am right..
U wouldn't blame me

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Yes.

Designed by the Britons.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by DesChyko: 1:45am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

That's the home of the PDP flag bearer.
Maybe it was inflated, can't say, but all things being equal, Aboh on a good day, should be able to raise 80,000 votes. It is a central axis of the Mbaise region. Not to speak of Ahiazu and Ezinihitte LGs of Mbaise region.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Cletus77(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

Yes.

Designed by the Britons.
Thanks for the info though
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by BabaIbo: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

Mbaise people are the most populated clan in IMO State and together with Ngwa people are the most populated clans in Igboland.

There is no statistical backing to all what you typed there. So no need of starting an argument with you over little matters like this one...

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by BabaIbo: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
Am not saying am right.. U wouldn't blame me

we don't need to argue over it bro/sis, what we need is development
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by durangokid: 1:54am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

you don't know imo state well
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by durangokid: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

There is no statistical backing to all what you typed there. So no need of starting an argument with you over little matters like this one...

. That is the same politics of Nigeria, playing down with people's population
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by BabaIbo: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2019
durangokid:

Are you from there?

You can't type what you know nothing about from the comfort of your home. This is Internet, don't just say what you don't know
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by DesChyko: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2019
durangokid:

Exactly. Even last elections, if I am not mistaken, Aboh got almost 60k votes for the same Ihedioha, which is almost twice the total votes of the other two Mbaise LGs for all parties put together. Not to speak of now that he is a favourite.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by memgbe: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

mbaiitoli that has almost 200k voters, look at their turnout. aboh mbaise was heavily rigged . worst I don't think it is in top 5 most populated lga in imo state
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by memgbe: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2019
DesChyko:

Exactly. Even last elections, if I am not mistaken, Aboh got almost 60k votes for the same Ihedioha, which is almost twice the total votes of the other two Mbaise LGs for all parties put together. Not to speak of now that he is a favourite.
then it was also rigged, aboh mbaise is not among the most populated in imo state
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by chiscodedon(m): 3:34am On Mar 11, 2019
memgbe:
then it was also rigged, aboh mbaise is not among the most populated in imo state
Minister on population matters, guess you've been carrying census in that land recently. Pains one that haven't been to the lga b4, does not even know anything about them here spewing trash. They unite together and support themselves, did it 2015,have done it again. While you're here masturbating on internet, a certain community in this local government b4 the day of election, there Abuja based came down all the way with 5 buses, I mean just Abuja branch, not talking about other branches. And you're here hating while they planned ahead for the election.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Paxie55: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Let Ihedioha win, we need to be liberated from that demonic people.

How's orlu looking like, abeg.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by franchasng: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Paxie55:
Let Ihedioha win, we need to be liberated from that demonic people.

How's orlu looking like, abeg.
He has won already, it was his time to shine wink
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Paxie55: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
He has won already, it was his time to shine wink
True.
We in orlu zone is already tired of rochas and his demonic party.

Let's give it to mbaise man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by MEDICPATH(m): 4:41am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

Brother I am from orlu...Mbaise as a whole is big..thats just the truth..but the result sha

1 Like

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by djbazz(m): 4:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Njaba LGA

Action Alliance 8297
APC 3480
APGA 1970
PDP 4043
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Preshy561(f): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2019
djbazz:
Njaba LGA

Action Alliance 8297
APC 3480
APGA 1970
PDP 4043
That's Nwosu strong hold.

Well, they didn't deliver him too well.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Preshy561(f): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2019
MEDICPATH:

Brother I am from orlu...Mbaise as a whole is big..thats just the truth..but the result sha
Orlu is bigger than mbaise in population, though, orlu peeps votes for pdp too.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by MEDICPATH(m): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Preshy561:

Orlu is bigger than mbaise in population, though, orlu peeps votes for pdp too.

Orlu as a zone or as a clan ?

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 11, 2019
I don't know why people hate mbaise ..

Ha si na anyi but ndi nakpu brain...(too much I too know).
Lol..
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Faber(m): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Warship:

Mbaise and Ngwa are the largest clans in Igboland and of the same root.

Dem dey born pikins like rat.

Bro get it right...u are correcty but lemme finnish work for u

Ukwa-Ngwa clan- 9 LGAs (largest Igbo clan)
Nsukka clan- 5 LGAs(2nd largest Igbo clan)
Mbaise clan- 3 LGAs(3rd largest Igbo clan)

They are large not cos they dem born pikin like rats ... Ngwa no dey born pikin like rats...Ngwa population is not much...they were just gifted with land mass..that is why their land no dey finish...as for population wise...Ngwa clan is an endangered Igbo clan cos of dominace by foreigners in the Aba region. Moreover 70% of their lands are in the hands of foreigners(Igbos from other states)

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Preshy561(f): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2019
MEDICPATH:

Orlu as a zone or as a clan ?
Zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam / Where Is Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.