Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates (22655 Views)

Election Results Updates In The North / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
ThatIgboBoy:

ur expositions made me enjoy this thread
I am proudly mbaise

Thanks.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by MaziOmenuko: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Warship:

As for Umuahia, those across IMO River are Etiti people who migrated to that place eg Umuopara people.

Just to set the record straight, Umuahia is not 'a poeple' but a place. There are no people from 'umuahia', although some will tell you that they are from Umuahia because their real tribe falls into the Umuahia geographical location. The people are those from umuopara, ibeku, olokoro and parts of umudike.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by Warship: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Just to set the record straight, Umuahia is not 'a poeple' but a place. There are no people from 'umuahia', although some will tell you that they are from Umuahia because their real tribe falls into the Umuahia geographical location. The people are those from umuopara, ibeku, olokoro and parts of umudike.

You are correct.

Umuopara people are of Etiti descendants.

Ibeku are of Ohafia or Abiriba descendants even Nnamdi Kanu acknowledged it.

Olokoro and Umudike are people whose origin I am not certain of despite them sharing boundary with Ibeku people.
Re: Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Warship:

You are correct.

Umuopara people are of Etiti descendants.

Ibeku are of Ohafia or Abiriba descendants even Nnamdi Kanu acknowledged it.

Olokoro and Umudike are people whose origin I am not certain of despite them sharing boundary with Ibeku people.
What of ubakala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu / Governor Obaseki Picks Trash As He Joins Edo Youths To Cleanup The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.