Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State (16946 Views)

Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2019
The APC governorship candidate polled 526,412 votes to defeat his closest opponent, Umar Nasko of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled a total of 298,065 votes.

The Returning Officer, Professor Angela Miri, announced the result at the INEC collation centre in Minna, the state capital, saying Governor Bello was declared the winner and returned elected having polled the highest votes in the election.

Earlier, there was a mild drama at the collation centre as some PDP women supporters numbering about 20 stormed the centre to demand that the results be canceled.

They described the results as a scam, alleging that the figures had been manipulated to favour the ruling APC. They accused the APC of stealing their mandate and insisted that justice must be done.

They also asked the PDP State Chairman, Tanko Beji, to reject the results by refusing to append his signature to the final result sheet.

In what looked like a response to the protesters’ demand, Mr. Beji who had been on the ground to monitor the process left the centre without signing the final result sheet.

Meanwhile, results presented by the various local government electoral officers showed that the APC won all the 25 local government areas in the governorship election.

The party also won 21 state House of Assembly seats declared, with the winners of the remaining 6 seats yet to be announced, at the time of filing this report.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/03/10/abubakar-bello-re-elected-governor-of-niger-state/amp/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-%20AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%20from%20Channels%20Television&__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by nwanyionitsha: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Is this not one of the useless governor in Nigeria. And someone was complaining about Abia.
This absentee football watching/loving governor has won again.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Blinkers: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is this not one of the useless governor in Nigeria. And someone was complaining about Abia.

cool

If Nigerians can vote based on the competency of individuals rather than parties, like it was done in Oyo and Kwara states, the PDP failure in Abia and the APC failure in Kogi would sit-up or be booted out.

Not a fan of Buhari but I liked a part of him when he said, "
"vote in the best of the candidates"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Stanweezy(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats are in order
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Scam
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Emceesaka: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Re-elected indeed
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by dave64610: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2019
we are in for another terrible for years. second to yahaya bello.

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Aragbiji: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
He is useful more than all the southeast governors combined .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by neheholmes(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2019
I hardly hear about the works of this man in Niger state,
Well,your choice your life. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Topmaike007(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats sire.. though the poster above me said you're not worthy to be elected,but I want to ask him that if you're not worthy to be elected,why did your people voted for you massively..

IPOB and hatred are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by nwanyionitsha: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

He is useful more than all the southeast governors combined .
Lies. He is damn useless. Go ask his people.
I am sure he came back by the grace of his wife who has been doing a lot as commissioner of health.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Cherrybae(f): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2019
APC will retain at least 21 or 22 states. With Rivers going to AAC.

Only God can save wike from the gang ups against him.

I was live in Rivers state and what I saw in my area and what I heard from other areas Iopened a thread to share it but people were bashing me.

Wike has no political value, he is powerless without federal might.

Wike is gone

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by nwanyionitsha: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
APC will retain at least 21 or 22 states. With Rivers going to AAC.

Only God can save wike from the gang ups against him.

I was live in Rivers state and what I saw in my area and what I heard from other areas Iopened a thread to share it but people were bashing me.

Wike has no political value, he is powerless without federal might.

Wike is gone
Keep lying to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Buhdeuce: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2019
The PDP should immediately suspend Mr. Tanko Beji for not defending the stolen mandate in the manner below.

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by lmm4real: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Very Very useless governor, twin brother to Yeye Bello from Kogi.

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
The APC governorship candidate polled 526,412 votes to defeat his closest opponent, Umar Nasko of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled a total of 298,065 votes.

The Returning Officer, Professor Angela Miri, announced the result at the INEC collation centre in Minna, the state capital, saying Governor Bello was declared the winner and returned elected having polled the highest votes in the election.

Earlier, there was a mild drama at the collation centre as some PDP women supporters numbering about 20 stormed the centre to demand that the results be canceled.

They described the results as a scam, alleging that the figures had been manipulated to favour the ruling APC. They accused the APC of stealing their mandate and insisted that justice must be done.

They also asked the PDP State Chairman, Tanko Beji, to reject the results by refusing to append his signature to the final result sheet.

In what looked like a response to the protesters’ demand, Mr. Beji who had been on the ground to monitor the process left the centre without signing the final result sheet.

Meanwhile, results presented by the various local government electoral officers showed that the APC won all the 25 local government areas in the governorship election.

The party also won 21 state House of Assembly seats declared, with the winners of the remaining 6 seats yet to be announced, at the time of filing this report.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/03/10/abubakar-bello-re-elected-governor-of-niger-state/amp/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-%20AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%20from%20Channels%20Television&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by PhenomenalAustin: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2019
G

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Even TANKO BEGI the niger state PDP chairman knew clearly if election will be conducted 10000 * in Niger state, UMAR nasko cannot defeat ABU LOLO in Niger state.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2019
fear don dey catch me to go back to school again, Minna go catch fire for another 4years.....Assu Abeg no cast again make I do leave there nxt year jor

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Buhdeuce:
The PDP should immediately suspend Mr. Tanko Beji for not defending the stolen mandate in the manner below.
I laugh in IGBO language Kikihihmimehahi. Even in BEJI the state chairman village is APC

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
Congrats sire.. though the poster above me said you're not worthy to be elected,but I want to ask him that if you're not worthy to be elected,why did your people voted for you massively..

don't mind IPOB online miscreants. The PDP governorship candidate godfather the TALBAN minna can not even win his polling unit for his candidate.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2019
neheholmes:
I hardly hear about the works of this man in Niger state,
Well,your choice your life. Enjoy!
silent achievers don't make noise like FAYOSE the empty barrel
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Topmaike007(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
don't mind IPOB online miscreants. The PDP governorship candidate godfather the TALBAN minna can not even win his polling unit for his candidate.
always putting mouth in another man's problem when they carry their own

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
dave64610:
we are in for another terrible for years. second to yahaya bello.
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
shaataap ABU LOLO is far better than any south East governor in terms of good governance

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Topmaike007:

be sensible I heard sm of his folks don't like him since he did nothing do u see Wat is happening in oyo bauchi Kano

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Godhead4(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by emmy2807(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2019
vic17:
fear don dey catch me to go back to school again, Minna go catch fire for another 4years.....Assu Abeg no cast again make I do leave there nxt year jor
Guy, minna no go catch fire abeg o, even if e wan happen like dat, make i just jejely d0 my final year waka.
The only thing wey i know sha this man do na that interlocking for middle of road and overhead predestrianp bridge with a little patching of road, i was like what kind of fuckery is this, misplaced priority, i think but then dats just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by Masanto: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Abu Lolo is just the governor on paper. The Deputy is the one running the state

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by mkorle: 1:58am On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
shaataap ABU LOLO is far better than any south East governor in terms of good governance
thunder damage u there, Which governance, in his home town kontagora what has he done for his people, even corper member serving in niger state are not being paid by d state govt. Zero governance

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by yarimo(m): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2019
mkorle:
thunder damage u there, Which governance, in his home town kontagora what has he done for his people, even corper member serving in niger state are not being paid by d state govt. Zero governance
IPOB miscreant on rampage again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State by t5sindigenous: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Govs Perform worse than they did in dre 1st terms sha.. so even d salaries he is paying...hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari / Fashola Laments Lagos-Ibadan/2nd Niger bridge Budget Cuts by NASS / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.