Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard (25972 Views)

Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye / HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2019
They wont build world class hopitals
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by ledaman: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2019
The must useless and irresponsible president ever produced!

2 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Bluffly: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2019
How did he know Nigerians were praying for him. These people will sleep wake up and be lying against Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by GuntersChain(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2019
i for one didn't know he wasn't in the country. Welcome back.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Let the healing power of God fall upon him.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by 234ng44uk(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:
People should remember this man handed over to a civilian government !

You mean to say "this man did not hand over to a civilian government"?
Maybe you weren't born then, this evil genius annulled the only election Nigeria and the international community agreed to be free and fair. He simply refused to hand over power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Donchukz(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
The maradona himself
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by chudez0147(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Naijaguy123:
They made a mess of Nigeria medical and hospital. Every little headache they are in Europe.

This man will be PDP presidential candidate for 2023 and ndigbo as usual will adopt him.
Have you started again Onuku!!
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by tradepunter: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Don't get brain dead of ideas to generate revenue for yourself and to start a business this year.

Join our stock and forex training for just 5k!!! Yes 5k, enough of getting cheated by brokers who charge high fees for trainings and also charge you commission by making you open an account with them.

Training will be held across training centers in Abuja, Ibadan, Ogun and Benin...

For further details call or reach us on whatsapp on.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by dante0147: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2019
234ng44uk:

Maybe you weren't born then, this evil genius annulled the only election Nigeria and the international community agreed to be free and fair. He simply refused to hand over power.

Bruv you wey dem don born then Abeg tell me how e take affect me ? As far as he handed over who gives a flying Bleep if he annulled the June 12 election or not besides M.K.O ABIOLA everybody is shouting is a RENOWED CORRUPTED THIEF ! NUMBER 1 AT THAT..

NB: 1993 I celebrated my 15th birthday!
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Ezedavo12(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2019
This man never die
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Be careful what you do to people.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by oxygen247(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2019
234ng44uk:

And you just gave him kudos for conducting " the only election Nigeria and international community agreed to be free and fair "

Meanwhile the last time I checked, Earnest Shonekan was a civilian of the Yoruba extraction.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by SURElee(f): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

What's this mumu saying....?
Was he the one that started the project?
Because he came in the process to take the glory...
Compare the infrastructure he built with the funds he spent...

Is like your father is one of the the benefiaries of the oil boom.... eediot

Did you have to insult his father? Guy, u no try o! Kai! One love always.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by 1johnjohn(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

What's this mumu saying....?
Was he the one that started the project?
Because he came in the process to take the glory...
Compare the infrastructure he built with the funds he spent...

Is like your father is one of the the benefiaries of the oil boom.... eediot

Guess you can't write without respect for your fellow human. Am off.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by mmadu5(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Vanguard of peace and
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by erai30(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2019
grin Make I dance zanku say IBB don come back? No erection wahala now he don come back.... Mtchewwwww�
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by 234ng44uk(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
oxygen247:

And you just gave him kudos for conducting " the only election Nigeria and international community agreed to be free and fair "

Meanwhile the last time I checked, Earnest Shonekan was a civilian of the Yoruba extraction.

Sorry, not everyone is a tribal bigot like you. How logical is it for a Yoruba man to be made an interim president (a puppet of sort) to appease the annulment of a credible election won by another Yoruba man just so that an Hausa soldier can easily snatch back power with gun blazing. And you're here making it look like the evil genius has done the Yoruba nation a favour. How lopsided can people's reasoning be?
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Daluuzor(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Mouthgag:
Useless senile rogue

That's where he built his refinery.

He can never have a good health. He'd be flown there soon again and will die painfully and miserably.

Bastard

Smh

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by yetunsbay(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Bad man ever
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by felix10(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Abi e go look n business there.
Make I hear word jare.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by orisa37: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Wellcome back
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by HomeOfMe(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
By Wole Mosadomi

Minna—After three months on a medical trip outside the country, former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (retd), weekend, returned to the country.

He was received on arrival by former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd), his son, Muhammad, and other family members along with his friends and staff at Minna International Airport at about 4pm on Saturday.

Vanguard gathered that he was away to a Switzerland hospital for three months medical check-up.

A statement by his media team in Minna, said the former president was hale and hearty just as he thanked Nigerians for their prayers and urged them to always be advocate of peace in the country.

Babangida, who was away ahead of presidential, National Assembly, governorship and state House of Assembly elections also commended Nigerians for the peaceful manner during the elections and called on them to continue to embrace peace.

“I commend all Nigerians for their orderliness and peaceful conducts during elections. I urge all Nigerians to always be the vanguard of peace for the development of the country through democratic processes,”he remarked.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/ibb-returns-after-3-month-medical-trip-to-switzerland/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And who were the people posting fake picture of him voting in his polling unit in Minna during the presidencial elections two weeks ago...? Ba k to the matter;if this man was not wealthy,he would've have died long time ago. Wellcome back Maradona.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by HomeOfMe(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Chai! I remember our Dodan Barracks days when Babangida held sway as C-in-C.Power was really sweet but intoxicating & transient.How it is wished that mere mortals acknowledged it so.How are the mighty fallen.
The only northern leader who had the power to strip Lagos of the federal capital status and relocated it to Abuja. I remember we used to visit Dodan barracks ikoyi,the seat of power then in those days,it was fun.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by manikspears: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2019
FVCK him! undecided
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Glink2018(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
SURElee:

Did you have to insult his father? Guy, u no try o! Kai! One love always.

If not for the cake wey you dey sell....
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by SURElee(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

If not for the cake wey you dey sell....

Hahahahaha. So you don go scan me abi? My newest pally.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by desiredhome: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Naijaguy123:
They made a mess of Nigeria medical and hospital. Every little headache they are in Europe.

This man will be PDP presidential candidate for 2023 and ndigbo as usual will abandon Biafra and adopt him.

Lol
You can look for trouble sha, but that is the reality
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by johnaruson(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Switzerland is where they hide cash without tax, it is also world bank headquarters not a medical tourist attraction. IBB tell us what you went there to do, did you see Abacha's loot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Other Senators At Kebbi Airport (Photos) / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products / How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.