Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

PDP Captures Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Captures Kano (4524 Views)

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Captures Kano by ureportsAbuja: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2019
PDP Captures Kano
http://247ureports.com/2019/03/kano-guber-falls-to-pdp/
-
Emerging results from one of the strong holds of the All Progressive Congress [APC], Kano indicates the opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] may have captured it. This is as results confirmed by the INEC from 43 LGAs out of the existing 44 LGAs of Kano State show the PDP edging ahead of the APC gubernatorial candidate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Captures Kano by Styluscrib(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: PDP Captures Kano by cardoso222: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Are you sure?
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Deomovies: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Wonders, I thought APC won for the presidential. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: PDP Captures Kano by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Please stop circulating rumours, the results are yet to be announced by INEC .. I knew u are PDP member so as me.. Let us remain calm and be safe.. Don't panic..
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Please stop circulating rumours, the results are yet to be announced by INEC .. I knew u are PDP member so as me.. Let us remain calm and be safe.. Don't panic..
remaining only 1 LGA.

PDP strongest hold in the entire kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by BaaleOko: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
PDP has won kano, deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Goodbye Gandollar.

Goodbye Immunity.

This was a needed victory for Arewa & APC was the needed sacrifice to make.

Clearly the PDP is not dying soon, instead it is being reborn as Northern power brokers appear set to sieze back the party from Wike and his cohorts cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Captures Kano by Racoon(m): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Waiting to see how Buhari will tell Nigerians and the
ever dogged Kano indigenes again that the now disposed & immunity stripped Gov.Gandollar is a man of integrity.Lets also see the hypocrisy of the EFCC, ICPC, NPF, DSS etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:

Just one local government remaining to be announced.

Kano is already in the bag for PDP .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Racoon:
Waiting to see how Buhari will tell Nigerians and the
ever dogged Kano indigenes again that the now disposed & immunity stripped Gov.Gandollar is a man of integrity
.Lets also see the hypocrisy of the EFCC, ICPC, NPF, DSS etc

He never did, stop lying. He clearly stated that he was inhibited by the Govs immunity and he couldn't interfere in the house of assembly's investigation so he went ahead to present him as party candidate as expected of any party leader.

That day I will FULLY withdraw support for PMB. It will never happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by TheOtherRoom: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

He never did, stop lying. He clearly stated that he was inhibited by the Govs immunity and he couldn't interfere in the house of assembly's investigation so he went ahead to present him as party candidate as expected of any party leader.

Let's see if you are a man of your word. I will remind you of this post
Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
Let's see if you are a man of your word. I will remind you of this post

I will be more disappointed in myself if I renege. It will never happen.
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Another proof kano presidential poll was massively rigged by gandoller for PMB. Atiku must never bark out of court as advised by some leaders. This would serve as a deterrent to would-be future leaders.
Re: PDP Captures Kano by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2019
PDP leading grin

Abba have won

Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
Another proof kano presidential poll was massively rigged by gandoller for PMB. Atiku must never bark out of court as advised by some leaders. This would serve as a deterrent to would-be future leaders.

So Ganduje could rig PRESIDENTIAL elections for the president but could not rig ordinary Gubernatorial election for himself? Stop kidding.

What is the real proof here is that Kano MASSIVELY rejected Atiku & PDP in the entire 44 local Goverment areas in the presidential, but accepted PDP and rejected Gandollar/APC in the guber elections.

Kudos to the intelligent, dynamic and sophisticated voters of Kano. Congrats to Gov-elect Abba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by Tonytonex(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Goodbye Gandollar.

Goodbye Immunity.

This was a needed victory for Arewa & APC was the needed sacrifice to make.

Clearly the PDP is not dying soon, instead it is being reborn as Northern power brokers appear set to sieze back the party from Wike and his cohorts cheesy.
yes ohh, EFCC oya ooh
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank God .
Re: PDP Captures Kano by IbrahimDamola: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So what did the dullard mean when he claimed he didn't understand the 'technology' used in the Ganduje video?
Re: PDP Captures Kano by dante0147: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019
I just pray and hope ..
Re: PDP Captures Kano by tuniski: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:

You mean Gandollar rigged for buhari but, couldn't rig for himself, haba?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Captures Kano by fiizznation: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
My friend will you shut up please.
Even in his wildest dreams Atiku can never defeat buhari in kano state. Who the heck is even Atiku when the likes of buhari and co are mentioned in kano state? The votes that Atiku even got in kano state were highly rigged for him in most rural areas.

You people will be in one village down east and will be ignorantly running commentary on kano state politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

So what did the dullard mean when he claimed he didn't understand the 'technology' used in the Ganduje video?

What he meant was that it was possible the video was edited as speculated by Gandollars defendants, and only results of investigations from the Kano HoA which had already commenced would determine that. That's my understanding of that statement.

Thankfully Kannawa have sped up the process of determining the authenticity of the clip (though it's obvious, even if it is irresponsible and premature to conclude. )
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2019
fiizznation:
My friend will you shut up please.
Even in his wildest dreams Atiku can never defeat buhari in kano state. Who the heck is even Atiku when the likes of buhari and co are mentioned in kano state? The votes that Atiku even got in kano state were highly rigged for him in most rural areas.

You people will be in one village down east and will be ignorantly running commentary on kano state politics.
shut up ke. I'm not surprised. Attacks and violence are synonymous with you guys. It doesn't bother me though. I blame Jonathan for giving the the pdp a bad name by abetting corruption . APC in their wildest dream wouldn't have won a single local government in any state of the federation, given their manners of rigging and electoral violence as seen only by sane Nigerians. As you can see, they're reclaiming their territories gradually and without violence. At the end of the polls, you come and tell me how many states were won by your party. This would expose your party further of the electoral fraud perpetrated nationwide during the past presidential elections

1 Like

Re: PDP Captures Kano by respect80(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So Ganduje could rig PRESIDENTIAL elections for the president but could not rig ordinary Gubernatorial election for himself? Stop kidding.

What is the real proof here is that Kano MASSIVELY rejected Atiku & PDP in the entire 44 local Goverment areas in the presidential, but accepted PDP and rejected Gandollar/APC in the guber elections.

Kudos to the intelligent, dynamic and sophisticated voters of Kano. Congrats to Gov-elect Abba!
No reasonable person denys the fact that Buhari beat Atiku in Kano and some of the northern states as announced, but the issue is that the margins with which he was alledged to have defeated the opposition was highly inflated thereby rendering the winnings from the oppositions strongholds inconsequential...

1 Like

Re: PDP Captures Kano by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2019
If this is true it means people are more enlightened and vote for candidates not party.

The sitting Governor didn't have the moral standing to stand for that election considering his leaked bribe video.

I wish whoever wins the very best
Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

No reasonable person denys the fact that Buhari beat Atiku in Kano and some of the northern states as announced, but the issue is that the margins with which he was alledged to have defeated the opposition was highly inflated thereby rendering the winnings from the oppositions strongholds inconsequential...

Did the poor turnout of voters in the opposition strongholds massively contribute to Atiku's defeat or not? Was Buhari also responsible for that? Your allegation remains unproven and really is just a poor excuse for failure.

Case in point: Abia had 1.7m registered voters but only 300k turned out.
Re: PDP Captures Kano by Prompto: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
You are a very nice unwise fellow.
How come they can not also rig the election for Ganduje now since it was so easy to rig it for Buhari?!
awelekiti:
shut up ke. I'm not surprised. Attacks and violence are synonymous with you guys. It doesn't bother me though. I blame Jonathan for giving the the pdp a bad name by abetting corruption . APC in their wildest dream wouldn't have won a single local government in any state of the federation, given their manners of rigging and electoral violence as seen only by sane Nigerians. As you can see, they're reclaiming their territories gradually and without violence. At the end of the polls, you come and tell me how many states were won by your party. This would expose your party further of the electoral fraud perpetrated nationwide during the past presidential elections
Re: PDP Captures Kano by respect80(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Did the poor turnout of voters in the opposition strongholds massively contribute to Atiku's defeat or not? Was Buhari also responsible for that? Your allegation remains unproven and really is just a poor excuse for failure.

Case in point: Abia had 1.7m registered voters but only 300k turned out.
The reason I find you worthy of mentioning is that you often show some sense of reasoning in most of your comments I have read, but don't get it twisted this time around by pretending you don't know how things are done in Nigeria our country. Like the case you referenced in Abia, do you really believe it was just 300k voters that turned out?
The truth is that the electoral process was deliberately complicated and tedious in the oppositions strongholds ranging from late arrival of electoral materials, interference of security operatives, non use of the smartcard readers in some northern states, whereas the SCR were strictly used in other states where the opposition was well grounded etc...
All in all, I know it won't be easy for you to simply admit that Buhari won some of the northern states as announced, but that the figures and margins were abruptly inflated, so I leave you to your perception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Captures Kano by TheOtherRoom: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
QuotaSystem:

hi, you didn't keep your word
Re: PDP Captures Kano by QuotaSystem: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
hi, you didn't keep your word

You wish.

State clearly where PMB called him a "man of integrity" or forever hold your peace.
Re: PDP Captures Kano by TheOtherRoom: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You wish.

State clearly where PMB called him a "man of integrity" or forever hold your peace.
I just watched a re cap of APC campaign in kano.
I wish I can quote the transcript

(1) (Reply)

List Of Country Without Corona Viruse / See A Slum Within A Rich Neigbourhood In Abuja (video) / Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.