Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (41262 Views)

Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
BigBelleControl:
He was taken, he was not arrested. Big man's thing.
you are smart!!!the deputy has immunity.He can only be taken away and released immediately they get to the station.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by omooba969(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
If buhari could be white-washed by Tinubu to even gain international acceptance in 2015, then there's hope for Atiku.

Atiku is too dirty, please do your research on him starting from his days in the Nigerian Customs.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by abdulkayus(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Lolz... they whisked the man to safety to avert a bloody situation like that of 2011. Trust me, the guy was taken to a cosy safe-house.

Lies, the deputy governor and commissioner of local government are in police custody in their station as I speak now. They are detained there. The new commissioner of police Isa Wakili no dey look uche face.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
When you begin to hold politicians responsible for their actions.....
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Excelboi:
For those wondering how PDP won this gubernatorial election in Kano and lost the presidential is that;

Kano politics is a very smart and calculated politics. Even before the presidential election, they have made up their mind to vote for the PDP gubernatorial candidate, and to vote for Buhari under APC. They don't vote party, they vote individual...

If Buhari should go to AAC today and election is conducted, AAC will win both APC and PDP hands down, not because of the party, but because of the candidate behind the party.

1 million re-run by INEC cannot make APC win Kano so far Kano is concerned. It's very glaring. The youth were ready to beat up even the deputy governor if police didn't intervene.
Chai cool
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Gandollar(f): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2019
abdulkayus:

Lies, the deputy governor and commissioner of local government are in police custody in their station as I speak now. They are detained there. The new commissioner of police Isa Wakili no dey look uche face.
You are deluded!! You are high on suck and die bro.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Gandollar(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
omooba969:

Atiku is too dirty, please do your research on him starting from his days in the Nigerian Customs.
Buhari has shed so much blood. Check his antecedents since his days as petroleum minister in the late 70s. He's both corrupt and a religious bigot. You people love him because of his religious bigotry and hypocrisy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by ybalogs(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:
Stil wondering why kano didn't deliver for Atiku
cos They hate thieves. Gandollar's bribery case is his undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Banter1(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:
cos they love Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Gandollar(f): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2019
abdulkayus:

Was the police officer posted there yesterday? This is a man who attends security meetings with Ganduje every week and collects big brown envelope before departure?
Why didn't he arrest the people that stopped the probe of Ganduje? Abegiiii
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Gandollar(f): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
ybalogs:
cos They hate thieves. Gandollar's bribery case is his undoing.
But you all boasted he'd retire kwankwaso after this election. Ngeneukwuenu the big mouth has gone into hiding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by emmykk(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
ryusufu:
we cannot vote a thief, the same reason we are voting out Ganduje.

Is not thief matter...katsina state is too close to kano compared to Adamawa.....
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by IbrahimDamola: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:

Simple answer... It was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
Why is sense so far from you?

It is simple.....because ignorance lives inside of you.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

Because his vice is an Igbo man,that's just the plain truth
Shut up, the same people that voted Shagari and Ekwueme, the same Kano that gave Buhari/Okadigbo 1.6 million votes in 2003.

You Afonja half educated bigoted tiger claw clowns think everyone is as hateful as you lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by movetoca: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Excelboi:
For those wondering how PDP won this gubernatorial election in Kano and lost the presidential is that;

Kano politics is a very smart and calculated politics. Even before the presidential election, they have made up their mind to vote for the PDP gubernatorial candidate, and to vote for Buhari under APC. They don't vote party, they vote individual...

If Buhari should go to AAC today and election is conducted, AAC will win both APC and PDP hands down, not because of the party, but because of the candidate behind the party.

1 million re-run by INEC cannot make APC win Kano so far Kano is concerned. It's very glaring. The youth were ready to beat up even the deputy governor if police didn't intervene.
100% Facts.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=BrownRoofRep post=76549553]
Shut up, the same people that voted Shagari and Ekwueme, the same Kano that gave Buhari/Okadigbo 1.6 million votes in 2003.

You Afonja half educated bigoted tiger claw clowns think everyone is as hateful as you lots.
You are a fool,big one for that matter.I dislike when unreasonable people quote me....be warned
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

What do you know about politics in the north
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by youghs: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2019
if to say na PDP deputy governor dem arrest lyk dis..dem go talk say buhari na tyrant..mumu people..
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by salisy: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:
Because he contested against Buhari

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Optimist88(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

It is simple.....because ignorance lives inside of you.
So it chased sense away from you? You're pained!
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by rakazytee(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Excelboi:

Abeg tell them, let them know that Kano people are wise politically.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Excelboi(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
islandmoon:

they didnt rig for Ganduje! unlike they did for Bubu, its simple
Says a man that don't even know the road to the north talkless of their politics lifestyle.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by njimezz(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Stop wondering broooooooo, had it been presidential came second Buhari would have failed woefully, it was rigged coz Gantudollar was there, Thank God he has lost so he can face his crime
BoboKush:

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by islandmoon: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Excelboi:
Says a man that don't even know the road to the north talkless of their politics lifestyle.

I've spent 18 years in the North, driving through Kaduna - Zaria - Bagauda to Kano on those wide lanes on high speed even at nite , look at this Otondo!
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Samson0599 post=76549906][/quote]
Hahahahaha
This half educated suffersficated moro.n has been destroyed with facts and he has resorted to name calling. cheesy

Hateful hypocrites like you are roaming the Internet spreading the fallacies that everybody hates Igbo and love you backbiting ritualists.

In real life Hausa people hate hypocrites like you brown roofers. That's why they will never allow fake moozelsm like you Afonja moro.ns to lead prayers in the mosques.

When Okadigbo was alive the northerners love him so much even like one of their own. They massively voted for him and Buhari in 2003 but here you are lying that the North will never vote anyone that has Igbo as running mate.
The North still hold Zik to a very high esteem but despised a national failure called Awoloclown.
Despite Nzogwu's activity in the first coup health was burried by the northerns with 21 gun salutes and yet you Afonja failed mooozlem cowards are posting falsehood of Hausa hate on Igbos.

Go get life, tiger claw clown. cheesy

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Jetrue3oo: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
1.4 millions to three hundred thousand plus acclaimed by the Fucking INEC and the bastard APC and their fucking supporters in the last presidential election was a massive rigging in Kano state making it seem as if people didn't vote for PDP so watzup no with governorship election are these not the people?

make God punish the group of people wey want set this nation on fire including their children children. Amen.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Laid2001: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari has never lost in Kano.
He always win Kano.

laptopsale:
Yet Buhari lost two elections?
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hahahahaha
This half educated suffersficated moro.n has been destroyed with facts and he has resorted to name calling. cheesy

Hateful hypocrites like you are roaming the Internet spreading the fallacies that everybody hates Igbo and love you backbiting ritualists.

In real life Hausa people hate hypocrites like you brown roofers. That's why they will never allow fake moozelsm like you Afonja moro.ns to lead prayers in the mosques.

When Okadigbo was alive the northerners love him so much even like one of their own. They massively voted for him and Buhari in 2003 but here you are lying that the North will never vote anyone that has Igbo as running mate.
The North still hold Zik to a very high esteem but despised a national failure called Awoloclown.
Despite Nzogwu's activity in the first coup health was burried by the northerns with 21 gun salutes and yet you Afonja failed mooozlem cowards are posting falsehood of Hausa hate on Igbos.

Go get life, tiger claw clown. cheesy
Have you finished barking...... It's rather unfortunate how you think and make judgements. How do you conclude am a yoruba,secondly even if am yoruba ,how do u conclude am a yoruba muslim.Besides you have a serious comprehension problem.I even doubt you are Igbo as you are claiming because igbos are intelligent people at least I have many Igbo friends and see I am not a tribal bigot like you.my earlier post where I quoted someone who said he was wondering why kano never delivered for Atiku.Part of the reason which I quoted earlier is simply because he has an Igbo as vice,see this is just a plain fact of which am not happy about.That was their submissions I mean the real voters ( grassroot supporters). I tried everything to dissuade such hatred for the igbos that we are one Nigerian,I even went to the extent of telling them about how igbos always voted for a Northern president, but they are adamant that they can never support an Igbo vice,one of them mentioned an issue that happened during Peter Obi's tenure as a governor in Anambra state where he asked all northerners to have ID cards in the north,one of them expressed dissatisfaction of how he was treated in Onitsha because he was a Hausa guy,it goes on and on. Well I tried in my own way to portray the igbos as good people and all that just to make them change that mentality that Igbos hate them.From our discussions Nigeria is more divided now and it's not good for our democracy.
And for you brown roof republic, I am a Nigerian and will always stand for the truth,what we should do is see how we can make ourselves love each other and not pretending we love each other

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

Have you finished barking...... It's rather unfortunate how you think and make judgements. How do you conclude am a yoruba,secondly even if am yoruba ,how do u conclude am a yoruba muslim.Besides you have a serious comprehension problem.I even doubt you are Igbo as you are claiming because igbos are intelligent people at least I have many Igbo friends and see I am not a tribal bigot like you.my earlier post where I quoted someone who said he was wondering why kano never delivered for Atiku.Part of the reason which I quoted earlier is simply because he has an Igbo as vice,see this is just a plain fact of which am not happy about.That was their submissions I mean the real voters ( grassroot supporters). I tried everything to dissuade such hatred for the igbos that we are one Nigerian,I even went to the extent of telling them about how igbos always voted for a Northern president, but they are adamant that they can never support an Igbo vice,one of them mentioned an issue that happened during Peter Obi's tenure as a governor in Anambra state where he asked all northerners to have ID cards in the north,one of them expressed dissatisfaction of how he was treated in Onitsha because he was a Hausa guy,it goes on and on. Well I tried in my own way to portray the igbos as good people and all that just to make them change that mentality that Igbos hate them.From our discussions Nigeria is more divided now and it's not good for our democracy.
And for you brown roof republic, I am a Nigerian and will always stand for the truth,what we should do is see how we can make ourselves love each other and not pretending we love each other

This tiger claw is denying his ritualistic enclave, not surprised though.
You have absolutely nothing to offer except falsehood. That's Afonja for you.
I have destroyed your lies with fact and here you come crying like a flogged monkey.

The record had it that charcoal face Afonja coward started politics of the hatred my deporting citizens in the their country.
Criminal cowardly like Lil Wayne Akinolu of Lagoon threatened genocide, you did not call it spreading hates.

Burdillion Tinubu and goat face fake pastor was promoting ethnic bigotry, you didn't see it as evil but here you come mention your Lords and saviour.

Keep crying. Come head. grin
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by meromero11: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:

Because the North don't vote with malice like Southerners. The North does not bicker among themselves. The North does not pull their leaders or each other down. The North does not engage in tribal conflict.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

This tiger claw is denying his ritualistic enclave, not surprised though.
You have absolutely nothing to offer except falsehood. That's Afonja for you.
I have destroyed your lies with fact and here you come crying like a flogged monkey.

The record had it that charcoal face Afonja coward started politics of the hatred my deporting citizens in the their country.
Criminal cowardly like Lil Wayne Akinolu of Lagoon threatened genocide, you did not call it spreading hates.

Burdillion Tinubu and goat face fake pastor was promoting ethnic bigotry, you didn't see it as evil but here you come mention your Lords and saviour.

Keep crying. Come head. grin
It's now clear that you are sick upstairs and you can go to hell for all I care.....ur type always want to create enemity.the real igbos are out there doing their business and making their cash and ur there quoting me up and down.At times I even if ur kinds exist I real life or internet ghost. I have Hausa friends and Igbo friends and we've never had any problems.idiat stop trying to cause enemity and hatred between the Igbos and Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.