Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (41264 Views)

Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Kennydoc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
ryusufu:
we cannot vote a thief, the same reason we are voting out Ganduje.

Would you then have voted for Tambuwal if he was on PDP ticket?
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by ryusufu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

Would you then have voted for Tambuwal if he was on PDP ticket?
sure, why not. As long as he isn't corrupt
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

It's now clear that you are sick upstairs and you can go to hell for all I care.....ur type always want to create enemity.the real igbos are out there doing their business and making their cash and ur there quoting me up and down.At times I even if ur kinds exist I real life or internet ghost. I have Hausa friends and Igbo friends and we've never had any problems.idiat stop trying to cause enemity and hatred between the Igbos and Yorubas
Hahaha
Afonja bigot keeps crying at sight of his superiors.
They talk about their landlords in the mornings, afternoon and night. Whenever they climb on top of the fat wives they have us in mind.

We are your Lords and landlords. Your rubbish about Hausa not voting someone because of Igbo has been dismissed with facts and stats.

Talk rubbish again I will dismiss it with fact on the Internet. In real life too and if you make case I will beat you join.

Internet warriors, real life cowards.
That's na una way. You can't face your Lords and saviours Igbos so you wanted to start a fight between Hausas and Igbos.

Weak chameleons.
Afọnja hypocrites.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Kingspin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:
Stil wondering why kano didn't deliver for Atiku
INEc magic.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hahaha
Afonja bigot keeps crying at sight of his superiors.
They talk about their landlords in the mornings, afternoon and night night. Whenever they climb on top of the fat wives they have us in mind.

We are your Lords and landlords. Your rubbish about Hausa not voting someone because of Igbo has been dismissed with facts and stats.

Talk rubbish again I will dismiss it with fact on the Internet. In real life too and if you make case I will beat you add.

Internet warriors, real life cowards.
That's na una way. You can't face your Lords and saviours Igbos so you want to start a fight between Hausas and Igbos.

Weak chameleons.
Afọnja hypocrites.
Internet warriors........Kai this your hatred and tribal bigotry is highly contagious and second to none,I refuse behave like you and make faceless comment and threat like you. stop misrepresenting good Igbo people here,if you are that frustrated go and hug transformer......By the way which state are u typing from?
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

Internet warriors........Kai this your hatred and tribal bigotry is highly contagious and second to none,I refuse behave like you and make faceless comment and threat like you. stop misrepresenting good Igbo people here,if you are that frustrated go and hug transformer......By the way which state are u typing from?

Let's arrange a meeting point, even in your family house.
I will gladly beat you up in the presence of your whole family.
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Let's arrange a meeting point, even in your family house.
I will gladly beat you up in the presence of your whole family.
Am presently in kano now,will be glad if you can come over,just take a bike to fegge,then I will direct you furthermore
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

Am presently in kano now,will be glad if you can come over,just take a bike to fegge,then I will direct you furthermore
OK bro.
Na Kano you run reach? cheesy
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

OK bro.
I am a Nigerian, am free to go anywhere ,same applies to you.....won't you come again?
Patiently waiting for you to come and beat me ooooo
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by rummmy: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Excelboi:
For those wondering how PDP won this gubernatorial election in Kano and lost the presidential is that;

Kano politics is a very smart and calculated politics. Even before the presidential election, they have made up their mind to vote for the PDP gubernatorial candidate, and to vote for Buhari under APC. They don't vote party, they vote individual...

If Buhari should go to AAC today and election is conducted, AAC will win both APC and PDP hands down, not because of the party, but because of the candidate behind the party.

1 million re-run by INEC cannot make APC win Kano so far Kano is concerned. It's very glaring. The youth were ready to beat up even the deputy governor if police didn't intervene.
justifying broad day light rigging
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BoboKush(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
frowland:

Why would they?

because if the could deliver for pdp naw why did they refuse to deliver wen it matters most
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BoboKush(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:

Thanks to people that quote me... I think i just learnt more abt Northern politics
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by frowland(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:

because if the could deliver for pdp naw why did they refuse to deliver wen it matters most

Does not work that way. Kanawas don't have issues with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

OK bro.
Am still waiting for you oooo abi you are not coming again
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by BrownRoofRep: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Samson0599:

Am still waiting for you oooo abi you are not coming again
cheesy grin
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

cheesy grin
Your threats ends on social media na.....well I know your type
Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
BoboKush:
the northerners dont vote parties, they vote people...

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by OmoManU: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
BoboKush:
Because the two elections were different ball games with same underlying principles. Ganduje and Atiku were both seen as not being morally upright and hence they dealt with them both with their votes. People may call them illiterates but they're nothing but reserved and upright set of people

1 Like

Re: Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results by SexytorresE(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Samson0599:

My brother it's not my reasoning, I had some discussions with some northern youths and they were telling me this,I was shocked too,although it might not be the only factor anyway
I never stated it was ur reasoning, I said "this kind of reasoning " am not guy am a lady sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.