Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 (36688 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by adeney93: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good day to you everyone
Please is there any charges for booking for an emergency date?? And if there is, what the amount of the charges?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by spokesboy: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2019
USMissionNGRA
You don't have to listen anymore this thread is no longer active. Nigerians are already ditching USA visa for other destinations. Shame!
You guys have to solve your internal problems first before you try to help others. You have a Dictator as your ruler, mass shootings and internal massacre everywhere, racism, bigotry and other vices.
These are early RED flags and indicators of a failing nation.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by jossylad86(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hhagahahjja
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by Sosao(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
I have been on administrative processing since July 17th and my school resumes 19th August. All the VO collected from me was my sponsors bank statement for verification.before on the cgi site it showed passport is still at the embassy but now nothing is showing.on the CEAC site it is still showing Administrative processing

What can I do?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by ELIZABET: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
@USmissionNGAR
I have a peculiar and unsolved case. Last year I applied for F1 visa after many expediated request, this follows the unfortunate shut down of the embassy in Abuja. After the interview I was handed a letter of denial under 214g. However was unable to go for my postgraduate since the school had resumed and lecture commenced
This year I decided to renew my B2 visa but my account stated I have a follow up interview . Called and sent several emails to book appointment because my page keeps giving me error after showing the earliest appointment dates The us agents I called said the case has been escalated and I should be patient and consular section wouldn’t help. It’s been over 3 months and this has not been resolved. What can I do as I need to make travel plans soonest.
Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hi codeline,

I encountered the exact same issue (see the attached). May I ask if your friend has solved this problem? Very looking forward to your reply. It's emergency - I applied for the emergency interview in China and should reschedule the appointment in 5 days however the staffs of the consualrs here have started 6-day national holidays and they probably will not deal with it during the holiday...

codeline:
Hi USMission,

A friend is currently trying to book an appointment date for his wife (Dependent) and self after requesting for emergency date. But getting this error "your group size is larger than the current allocation" What should he do? He has reported the case but nothing has been done.

Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by emmannaemeka: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello USMissionNGRA,
Good day
I had written to seek clarification on what happens if my emergency request elapses without an available date. This was after I called the support unit twice on two different days. I called the support to complain that each time I logged in, all I got was "your group size is larger than your current allocation." Support explained to me that it was because the embassy had not made available any dates. Just yesterday, I logged in 6 times till I exhausted my maximum allowable login times. My emergency request was approved on the 9th of June, 2022. I have since been logging in at least 3 times a day, as recommended by the support agent. All I kept seeing was a message saying "your group size is larger than your current allocation."

I am a J-I visa applicant. My research visit starts on the 24th of July, 2022.
I was given until June 13th, 2022, within which I must schedule a new appointment. I will no longer be eligible for any emergency requests.

This morning, I logged into the site to re-schedule an emergency appointment, I noticed my emergency approval was gone. I have shown due diligence in getting an emergency appointment. I did everything within my power to avoid this scenario.

Please, what will I do in a situation like this?
Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 by petres007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello,

I need to reach the AbujaNIV section to appeal for an expedited F1 interview.

Can any one share the correct email address for them? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos / Change Of Name International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.