Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram (43000 Views)

Man And His Fiancee Spotted Having Sex In A Pool, Isokoboy, Waconzy React / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Uchennaokoye: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
folake4u:

Why should a man date/ marry a girl because of her fat camel toe? undecided.
Isn't that shallow? If a man marries a girl because of fat camel toe, don't you think he's been controlled by his lustful desire?
Is the camel toe going to put food on the table or raise strong and healthy children?

I agree with your 2nd to 4th paragraphs though smiley.

Girls who wear fake camel toe need deliverance. Cele style tongue

Shallow or not shallow.. people have what they cherish in the opposite sex, which may just constitute part and not all of the requirements.

So, fat camel toe may just be another man's fetish, all of us are made with varieties of desire; which even the creator understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:
So after wearing this all your life, then let's say u eventually marry or date a man that loves fat camel toe.

So you eventually you UnCloth and he sees nothing then he breaks up with you then you get heartbroken.

Like when will ladies learn that fake life attracts fake people.

Like Its so stressful being what you're not.

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by jerry93: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
hmm... nawa ooo, what will they gain from all these?

it's an opportunity to give your life to Jesus Christ so that things will be working for you, please if you know you don't have a good relationship with Jesus is now you need to come out from that addiction, problems of any kind just say this prayer" dear Lord Jesus, am a sinner come into my life and be the Lord over everything, I believed you died for my sins and the third day you rose for my justification, thank you for saving me in Jesus name name I pray, amen." now if you said that prayers you need to join a Bible believing church (living faith church, or redeemed Christian Church, salvation ministry, dunamis ministry, church of God mission) and starts worshipping God and I tell you, your life will never remain the same, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by lakkyflow(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
I read some people saying why would a man marry because of "fat camel toe "? of cause it is very possible ... There is always a physical attraction a man sees or cherish in a woman which is a must aside the feelings you have towards the person ..
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Okooooooooooooo: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ijaycool:

If u know what men consider before them marry, u will know that cameltoe is even good enough
u dey mind her she even dey ask if cameltoe will put food on the table
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by mozona(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
nonsenseness
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
"Who does that?"......
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Fadomero(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
jobless isokoboy ur work na today check woman puna
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by hadayleke(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:
So after wearing this all your life, then let's say u eventually marry or date a man that loves fat camel toe.

So you eventually you UnCloth and he sees nothing then he breaks up with you then you get heartbroken.

you forget say the Man go chop d disappointing toto like that before he com break up.
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why a man dates a girl for fat kpekus.. The same reason girls want guys with packs. The reason some want beard guys and handsome dudes.
folake4u:

Isn't that shallow? If a man marries a girl because of fat camel toe, don't you think he's been controlled by his lustful desire?
Is the camel toe going to put food on the table or raise strong and healthy children?

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ijaycool:

If u know what men consider before them marry, u will know that cameltoe is even good enough
Tell me some abeg.
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Okooooooooooooo:
u dey mind her she even dey ask if cameltoe will put food on the table
Don't mind her. Nansense!
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by bizhop01: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fake vagina, what a marketing strategy
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by invisibledotun: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:

What is camel toe?
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Uzee24: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
My own is... why is it called camel toe? I mean, of all things there is, camel toe kwa? SMH.
Is that how the toe of a camel looks? Ayam not understanding.
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by aristocratic5(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Talk about FALSE advertising angry sad shocked

O pari

grad2012:

So eventually you UnCloth and he sees nothing then he breaks up with you then you get heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by Icon79(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Excuse me? Men marry/date a girl because of her big boobs and/or big booty. So what's the difference

Please let's not blame this one on men. The blame is squarely on our modern day FAKE women. Sometimes I wonder if there's one thing real about an average woman these days:
Fake boobs
Fake ass
Fake eye lashes
Fake camel toe
Fake orgasm
Fake love
Fake marriage
... and I can go on and on

O pari

folake4u:

Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by americaninja1: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:

So eventually you UnCloth and he sees nothing then he breaks up with you then you get heartbroken.

we don’t even no wat fat and slim camel toe is .. so far that place is clean and shaved we goog to go. Padded is unnecessary wahala.. or maybe to giv the cloth correct fitting
Re: Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram by dagoldenboi001: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Which yeye Instagram influencee -- Bros go and find work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.